London Calls

London Calls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprised by Donghae's tweet to her, Dara sadly had to tell him that she couldn't spend time with him once he gets to London. Her heart was beating ever since they followed each other and even started a secret relationship. What is this relationship? Well considering they were somewhat afraid to fully show their closeness, they were dating for several months. She pouted as she said "How can we miss each other like this?" in her tweet.

Someone looked over her shoulder and chuckled softly. "Do you really want to stay?" a female voice said, causing the almost 30 year old member to turn around with a shocked face.

She nodded, biting her lip. "I do, Chaerinnie. But I can't go against the schedules."

"Why don't you stay then, unnie?" the infamous eromaknae Minji said as she was packing the rest of her belongings, especially several souveneirs that she had bought her mother.

"I can't."

"We'll handle Jjangmae," Bom chimed in, grinning. For the sake of her best friend, she was willing to do the impossible. At least just this once.

"Girls... it's time to go..." Jjangmae said as he walked into the hotel room where all four girls were sitting and talking as well as eating their breakfast.

"Jjangmae... I have a proposition for you," Bom said, going into a rare business attitude. "Let Ssantokki say... and I'll give up corn for a month."

A huge gasp escaped past everyone's lips as they heard Bom's proposition. "Are you sure?!" all the younger 2NE1 members asked, Dara being the loudest.

Bom nodded as a wide grin came upon her face. "I'm sure. Plus I think YG sajangnim will be proud of me for this. But I will only do this IF Sandara gets to stay until Super Junior has to go back to Korea." Her voice gave off the tone that she was dead serious about what she was saying. If there's anything in the world she wants, she wants her best friend's romantic relationship to bloom every more and become the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Bom... I don't know if I'll be able to let her do...." Jjangmae started before being cut off by Bom once again.

"I want this to be my birthday present to her!" she sighed. "Jjangmae, you know how much Donghae-ssi has went through just to get approval despite it being secretly? He befriended Sagan unnie for heaven's sake. Let the boy have a chance to spend time with Dara... that's all I ask you. She isn't getting any younger and I'm still trying to get a boyfriend. So please I want the best for her and I want her to be happy. Donghae-ssi has already gotten approval from all of us and you know that. Especially since he was Guy #3 according to Dara and that panda."

Jjangmae was taken aback by what Bom had said. And she did have a point about Dara not getting any younger. And Jjangmae was having a problem with trying to find a present for Dara as well. "Fine..." he said. "But Dara... you have to promise to keep it on the downlow that you're still here. And be back BEFORE they come back."

The rabbit member's eyes widened as she listened to her manager. "Are you sure? But what about sajangnim?" she asked.

"We'll handle him..." Chaerin and Minji said.

"Go spend time with your man. And you owe me," Bom added.

Tears began to form in Dara's eyes as she heard her members say all of this to her. She nodded, agreeing with them. "Neh.." They formed a group hug and Jjangmae immediately arranged for Dara to have  a private suite to use while she had her extended stay.

November 8, 2013

Donghae was a little tired as he sat in the van that was going to take them to the hotel. His face showed a hint of being upset however. Mostly because of what Dara had tweeted him and telling him that she won't be there once he got there because of schedules. But that's part of the reason why he loved her so much... why he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter