bleeding again

...AND I....

sica heard everything..she is going to ask for plain water end up with this..she is sick..really sick..she then slowly step backward..dont want to believe what have she heard but..tiffany,tae and yuri also startled after hear sica voice..they also shocked..frozen in place..

'sica..listen..'yul break the silence..but,sica did not listen..she continue stepping back..

slowly at first, then sica run to no where..

'yul go after her..'tae give an intrustion

'she is not strong..she may collapsed later..'fany add..

without hesistate, yul followed sica..but..she is disappear..yuri keep on running..

'sica!..jessica!!..'yul shout her name loudly..

'i'm sorry sir..this is hospital..u cant behaving like this..' a staff nurse warn him

'i'm sorry..but,do u have seen a patient running this way..?'

'err..i dont think so..it is okay..just keep ur voice low..'

'i'm really sorry..thank u..'

yul keep on seaching..

--------------------------------------------

panting hardly..sica stop at the hallway at the west wing..she just running nowhere..she sit on a sofa for a while..

'why i'm running?'she is thinking..

she dont believe she can run until yuri lost his track..

'ouch!' a sharp pain struck at her lower abdomen..

she just sit still..a few second later..the pain is disappear..

'ouch!!'once again the pain come..now a bit more painful..she cant hold anymore..tears escape down to her cheeks..it is too painful to scream out..she still sit down holding tightly on her belly..

'w-what hap--ppe-ned..'she trying to talk between the heavy breathe..

feel something flow down through his thighs she pull up a bit her patient gown...

'bl-ood..'she said

she trying to stand asking for help..unfotunately, there is nobody near to her..

---------------------------------------

yuri keep on walking up and down through stairs..go to each wings and department..but stil no sign for her..he dont give up..he keep on running slowly..at last,he arrive at the hall of motuary..a quiet place..nobody will come here..

'she cant be here..nobody want to be here..'he is about to leave

he then feel something..his feet take him to the diection of the hall..there is sofa for waiting..he saw a body..clucthing down..

'sica?'

yes..she is..yuri run towards her..

'i'm looking for u..'

'let me go..'in pain still stuborn

'please..lets back to ur room..u look pale..'

'i'm okay..'

'sica..please..come..u need rest..'

'i say i dont..aahhh!!'sica scream..

'what happened..u hurt anywhere..'but then yuri realized something..her blue gown wet with blood and beneath her legs already pool of blood form

'u are bleeding..come' yul take her

still stuborn sica push yul hand aside..'let him die..me too will die later..'

'sica!!please..listen to me this time..u are insane..'

'i will not!!'

dont want to wait any longer, yul just carry sica like a bridal style and run as fast as he could..sica is struggling to release from yuri..

after a while,no sound heard from sica..she is fainted..yul still running..sica face really pale..maybe it is due to massive bleeding..at last he arrives at ER..

'please..save her..she is bleeding...she is pregnant..please save both..'yuri ask one of the doctor attend

'dr yuri..u may wait outside..we will try to save them..'

'thank u..please..if u have to choose..save the mom first..'

'i'm trying to save both..that my last option..'

'thanks..'

yul then tiredly walking to the bench outside the room..just then, his phone vibrate indicate there is incoming call..

'have u found sica?'

'hmmm..found her already..'

'where are u now?she is okay?'

'i dont know..i dont know..'

'hey..what happened..i'll call syoung to accompany u.i have patient here..where are u now?'

'ER' just short

'really?!okay..see u later..'

tae end up the line

yul lean back at the bench..his heart beating faster..he dont know what to do..he just staring at the ER light..still in red..after minute later..syoung come with sunny..

'hey..are u okay?'syoung take a seat next to yul

'nope..'he just continue held doen his head

'chill..sunny, may u help me to take piece of cloth..and water..'

'okay..'

sunny then back with cloth and a bowl of water..

'wipe ur hand..she is bleeding?'syoung can figure out..

'she ran..she know everything..she heaard it..'

'yul..relax..everything gonna be okay..'sunny add

'yeah..pray for her and the baby for now.'

'i dont know..i love her even she never love me..'

'i know..sica will know ur heart later yul..'syoung still comforting his bestfriend

it have been 3 hours since sica in ER,,sunny fall asleep on syoung lap..exhausted for a long day shift..tae also coming with fany..the ER light turn off..

'dr. yuri..'

'yes..'

'both of them save for now..but it is too risky for mom..dont let her stress..'

'thanks..dr...'

'u may go in but please..dont stress the mom..'

'okay..'