That's what you get for being the opposite of calm

Blackberry L.O.V.E.


Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as he avidly stuck his eyes on the screen. The girl, already scantily-clothed, was starting to take the shredded fabric of a dress off of her, slowly yet seductively. Her face looked pure and angelic, giving her the look of innocence which most guys go crazy about. Her cheeks got tinged with red as she was left with only the flimsy fabric of her underwear. She took in a breath before kneeling down on the stone floor and in front of the guy sitting silently on an arm chair.

“I’m your slave, master.” She said in a breathy tone. “I’ll do what you want.”

The man grinned. “Take it all off.”

Merely a moment or two passed and already the scene on the screen was of their skins slapping against each others’ in frenzied movements. Of course it was that fast, it was a video after all. There was not much plot nor even talking involved in it and only the appreciated (and drooled over) it.

And one particularly guy was appreciating the said video right at that moment.

Changmin wiped the sweat off of his forehead but the heat that was coming off of him right now was too much that his pores secreted more of the salty liquid as soon as he did so, not that he cared anyway. He was too hooked up on the video to actually care about any other thing. His bedroom was almost shrouded in darkness if not for the light that was coming from his television set. Not that he needed much light in what he was doing.

Judging by the moans and shrieks of the girl and the occasional heavy grunts of the guy, their scene was getting intense and Changmin couldn’t hold his urges any longer. He quickly ed his jeans and zipped it open. Although before he could place his hand elsewhere, the door opened and then a click sounded. Light poured in so suddenly that Changmin was momentarily blinded by it.

“Agh!” He yelped as he pressed his hands on his eyes. A few moments passed before he was able to recover and, the moment he did, the realization that his mood got cut short settled in. Changmin couldn’t help but frown. “Yah! What the hell?” He yelled in frustration at the figure standing by the doorway. “You could have knocked first, you know.”

“I know.” The man said casually. “But it wouldn’t have made any difference. You would still ignore me. You always ignore everything else when you’re busy with that.”

“Psh. Whatever. What do you want, hyung?” Changmin asked as he zipped up his pants and buttoned them again. The older guy didn’t say anything as he barged inside the room and turned off the TV screen. His blonde hair glistened as the light from the fluorescent bulb on the ceiling reflected on it.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You should watch your manners, dear Changmin. After all, this is my house.”

“It’s your mother’s, Jaejoong-hyung.” The younger guy rolled his eyes.

 “That doesn’t change the fact that you’re just staying here with us and I could easily kick you out anytime.” Jaejoong declared with an amused smile to which Changmin responded with only a defeated glare. “Anyway, speaking of my mother, I barged in like this to tell you she’ll be off to the airport in half an hour or so and that we should get ready. Need I remind you’re also coming to see her off and that we’ll help her with her luggage?”

‘Damn! I almost forgot. It was o’s fault.’ Changmin yelled in his thoughts but he made sure his hyung couldn’t read that on his face. “Of course, of course.” He replied coolly. “You didn’t need to remind me.”

“Good.” The blonde stated as he headed out of the room. “See you in about ten minutes.”


+++♥+++


Ji Yeon took in a lungful of air as she paced the shiny tiled floor. She stopped for a second before breathing in, puffing her cheeks out then starting to pace the floor again. Su Ae shook her head lightly as she watched her friend from the comfort of the bench.

“Yah, Ji Yeon-unnie!” She called and the said girl turned to her with puffed cheeks. “You could take a seat, you know.” Su Ae patted on the empty space of a stone bench beside her but Ji Yeon merely smiled.

“I know but I’m in no mood to sit.” The girl with the raven hair answered.

“I’m not asking you to sit. I’m TELLING you to. I’m already getting tired just by watching you go in circles like that.” Su Ae ordered impatiently.

“Then don’t watch.”

“Oh! Will you just sit already?!” Su Ae snapped and Ji Yeon complied.

Only a millisecond of pregnant silence passed before Ji Yeon started at it again. Leaning on the back of the bench, she crossed her right leg over her left and folded her arms. Sighing after two seconds (that felt like an hour to her), she placed her right leg down and crossed her left leg over it. And as if that wasn’t enough, Ji Yeon leaned forward the next second, rested her elbows on her lap then rested her chin on her palms.

Su Ae gritted her teeth and sent daggers towards her friend’s direction. “Are you seriously trying to annoy the hell out of me? Because you’re doing a pretty good job at it. Can’t you just sit still for one measly minute, and I mean STILL?!”

The girl let out a sigh before answering. “I’m sorry, Su Ae-yah. It’s just… I’m very worried. What if my bag suddenly gets ripped? Then all my clothes and other things will explode out. I can just see them already, scattered on that conveyor belt and everyone’s looking like they’re looking at a bargain sale at the mall, only it’s free. And what if—”

SLAP!

“Ow!” Ji Yeon winced at the sudden strike experienced by her forehead. She placed a hand on it and pouted at her friend. “Yah! What was that for?”

“You’re overreacting, and I mean worse than the usual.” Su Ae stated matter-of-factly as she leaned back on the bench again. “Pabo!”

“Yah! How could you call me that?” Ji Yeon whimpered, fingers rubbing the spot where Su Ae had hit her earlier, as if the hit was really that strong that it could produce a bruise. Ji Yeon rubbed it and whined anyway. “I’m older than you, you know.”

Su Ae narrowed her eyes and sent another set of daggers towards her. If only looks could kill, Ji Yeon would have been dead years ago. But, lucky for Su Ae, she was mature enough to handle her friend’s immaturity. “You’re only a month older. And, with how you brain act, I think I could say that I’m older than you.” Su Ae retorted. She gave a stern look to her chronologically older friend and the latter only frowned in response. Su Ae smiled triumphantly. “Now that’s settled, will you just please sit still? I hate waiting as much as you do but we need to. So do us both a favor and just stop that paranoia. We’re both just tired from the trip, you know.” Su Ae finished with threatening eyebrows. Usually, the younger and more mature girl would be stricter at times like this. But Su Ae was too tired to argue.

“Fine.” Ji Yeon muttered as she sank back on her seat, resorting to people-watching to occupy herself. It seemed they were not the only ones having baggage problems. A number of people, probably from the same flight as theirs, were waiting irately all around. A crowd was gathered around the conveyor belt and a smaller crowd was huddled up with someone from the airport’s management. They had been informed earlier that one of the conveyor belts had a glitch and this had disrupted the sorting system, or maybe something akin to that as Ji Yeon was too tired and too busy with daydreaming to listen to what the airport official had said.


+++♥+++


 “Ji Yeon-unnie,” Su Ae called as she shook the sleeping girl in an effort to wake her up.

“What is it?” Ji Yeon mumbled sleepily, still not opening her eyes and moving only to shift to her right side.

“Our bags are here.”

At that said, Ji Yeon suddenly bolted up right and nonchalantly wiped the drool off the side of her lip. She squinted her eyes, only to see Su Ae already up and walking towards the conveyor belt. From afar, Ji Yeon could already see Su Ae’s unmistakably bright indigo blue bag—a wheel luggage—and, beside it, was her favorite cream-colored travel bag—the kind that can either be slung on a shoulder or carried by hand.

Ji Yeon hurriedly marched towards it and grabbed it as soon as it was near enough. As she did, she sighed in relief, seeing her bag in the same state as she had left it—bulging and excessively heavy. Who could blame her for worrying too much with her luggage when it looked almost like it wants to burst open any second now?

Ji Yeon had packed almost all of her things into that medium-sized bag: almost three week’s worth of clothes (which was unnecessary since they only stayed in Japan for two weeks and there are such things called washing machines), her IPod, speaker set, her laptop and other unnecessary necessities that she felt she just had to bring—all squeezed in inside the bag. Su Ae thought it was miraculous the bag even survived the whole trip.

“Shouldn’t you be more careful with that thing?” the younger girl asked, eyeing the bag warily as it was being dragged by her friend. Pretty much like Ji Yeon (only wiser), Su Ae also squeezed all of her things into one bag, only, her things weren’t that much—containing fewer trash than that of Ji Yeon’s—and that her bag is carried more easily considering it has wheels.

“I am being careful.” Taking the whole bag into her arms, Ji Yeon flashed a smile as if to say she knows what she’s doing. Su Ae shook her head but continued on walking while the older girl followed behind her, the weight of the bag slowing her steps down.

Su Ae was about ten feet ahead from her now and Ji Yeon hastened her steps to keep up. The latter was too hasty that she wasn’t mindful of the people around her until—

BUMP!

Ji Yeon collided head first into a guy with a metal-like chest, almost making her lose her balance. Fortunately for her, years of being a klutz had taught her how to stop herself from falling flat on her at times like these. Only her experience wasn’t enough to save her bag. It came crashing down with a dull THUD! (Her laptop was ingeniously wrapped up in her clothes to save from damage)

“Are you okay?” The guy with the hard chest and blonde hair asked, bending over to help her with her bag.

“Er, yes. Thank you.” She said, tucking her black hair behind her ear and frantically taking her bag from the stranger’s grasp. “Sorry, it’s my fault for being clumsy.”

The blonde let out a soft chuckle. “Not really. Just be careful.”

“I will. Thanks.” Ji Yeon muttered before scrambling to her feet. She was too busy trying to catch up with Su Ae that she didn’t notice the tear below her bag and the fact that she had just left something very personal behind somewhere in the airport.

 

 

 

------------------------------;♥

I hope this chap is okay. :)

Comments are loved! ♥