Nothing Better.

Nothing better. (JongKey Couple)

Jonghyun POV:

"Wahh! I love Karaoke Bars so much!" I screamed with my hands up in the sky with a big smile on my face.

"Aigoo~ He really is "bling bling" Jonghyun. Taemin said behind me with a sigh.

I looked back only to see Minho fixing his hair, his mushroom hair. I just knew they wouldn't be paying attention to me anymore. It's just ...when those two start talking they suddenly just magically disappear to their "own world".

"WAHHHHH~" Onew screamed.

"Waeyo!?"

"WAHHHHHH~ CHICKEN!" He pointed to a chicken shop just behind us.

I just knew ..Onew was off to spend the rest of the night with his "Chicken-Yeobo."

I looked around, everyone was already gone ..and the only one left is me ..and Key.

"Ya~ Kin Ki Bum.." I said with a cute and playful tone. "Let's go eat Sanggyupsal!"

"Ne~" He replied with a problematic look on his face.

I stared into my bestfriends face ..I knew something was bothering him.

I'm not really the type who can sense that someone's having a bad day, but towards Key ..I felt extra protective. I didn't want to make him remember whatever his problem was. So I had a plan ..to make this night or atleast try to make it the best he ever had ..or something.

"Let's eat here! It's better if we would avoid eating in a place filled with crawling fangirls ..fanboys too. I just want you to relax for tonight~"

"Sure." He said with a straight face.

Aish~ I'm not used to seeing him like this! I was mentally crying just right about now.

 

>> AFTER EATING <<

 

"Ahh~ That was the BEST SANGGYUPSAL EVER! ..Kim Ki Bum! Where shall our next destination take place!?" I said with the most dorky face I learned in pre-school.

"Anywhere." I mentally slapped myself as I saw that that was the only reaction he could give me after doing that "FACE".

"Aish~ Look at me, I know there's something wrong."

"What!? Nothings wrong." I kind of smiled when he did his suoer epic fail "nothing's-wrong" face.

I grabbed his shoulder. "Ya! You're seriously killing me!"

"Mianhae, Jonghyun."

"Aish~ Let's just take a walk." I calmed myself down for his sake.

"Move!" A drunken man pushed Key to the floor.

Ki Bum fell to the floor ...HARD.

"Ahh~" Ki Bum exclaimed.

"Oh - Kwaenchanayo?!" (This means "Are you okay?" in korean. :D ) I said, deeply worried.

"Aish~ Do you want me to bring that guy back here to apologize or better yet torture him with our oh-so manly looks so he'll melt to death." I said wearing my "I-have-a-plan" face.

"Jonghyun-ah, You're over-reacting, I just fell down. I'm the one who's supposed to aplogoize. I was just too clumsy~"

"Aish~ Are you really Kim Ki Bum, cause you're totally a different person right now."

"..How can you tell?"

"..Cause..You're too nice!"

Key sighed and did a face palm. Well, I was completely being honest! If he was THE KEY I knew he would probobly would have screamed his face off at the guy! With the "No-you-did-ent" face.

"Just tell me what's wrong you know I'm protective of you. I'm getting paranoid."

He sighed.

"Well - I was saving up for some earrings. *ahem* Couple earrings. Since~ It's our anniversary next week."

"That's it!?"

"Don't take it as nothing! I was really hoping I'll be able to buy you something you'd actually like! So, I'm punishing myself for not being able to buy those earrings."

I laughed and laughed until I was already almost crying.

"Ya! Kim Jonghyun! Waeyo!? Aish~"

"Ah~ Anio~ It's just .. for the past two years that we've been dating ..You still don't know it."

"Know what!?"

"That you're the most important personin my life. No earrings could ever take your place. Not even all the money in the world can amount to you, To me you are more than that." I grabbed his right cheek to carress it.

"Saranghae Ki Bum."

"You're so stupid -- Hmm .. Saranghae." He slowly whispered.

"Mworago?" (It's what you say when you don't understand someone. Synonymous to "come again?" :D)

"Nothing!"

"Aish~" I said as I tickled his sides and hugged him.

Truly every second spent with him was a paradise~

And .. Our night ended with a pssionate and love-filled kiss~

 

 

END.



Did you enjoy reading it guys!? =)) I'm sorry for not updating much it's just ..SCHOOL! -_-

Anyway, I'll write more fanfics for you guys, You can request too! If you want 2Min, OnKey, OnJongKey or whatever~ Even if it's not SHINee, though SHINee is my specialty~ =)) Don't worry I won't bite. =))

 
Kamsahamnida! >:D<