PROLOGUE

WHEN IN SEOUL

“Chanyeol hyung, I will get married next week.”

 

Park Chanyeol never expects something like this will be spoken from his brother on their first meeting after not seeing each other for two years. It’s all because both of their tight schedule; him become a music editor in one of music magazine in New York while Kyungsoo currently become an assistant teacher in one of the university in Canada. Sure they sometimes communicate through Skype and email but the sense of meeting each other eye to eye is more comforting and more fun. Back to their conversation, Chanyeol sure he misheard what Kyungsoo said before. Maybe his brother just having a delusional moment and in the middle of pranking him (because he remember clearly Kyungsoo once pranked him in the fifth grade and it’s not ended well) so he take it lightly.

                “Kyungsoo-ah, is this one of your pranks? You almost got me there okay?” He sipped his cold ice cappuccino while playfully hit Kyungsoo. The latter in turn just look at Chanyeol with a plain face and a small smile. Kyungsoo playing around with the straw on his chocolate milkshake, well of course he couldn’t expect Chanyeol will congratulate him immediately like their parents.

Seeing there’s no reaction or childish laugh from his brother, Chanyeol face turned serious. He didn’t misheard and the marriage news is not a silly prank. It’s serious and Kyungsoo mean it. He fiddle on his seat, suddenly he feels a huge discomfort on his heart thinking that Kyungsoo will be having his own life on his young age. Of course his brother has having his separate life in Canada but the thoughts that he will be having his separate life with another person troubled him. However before he thinking too far, he wants to know more deeper with this boyfriend of his brother.  

                “So care to tell me about your boyfriend.”

                “So his name is Kim Jongin. We meet last year in Seoul and start dating since then and then…”

                “Wait wait,” Chanyeol hold up his hands, “You just meet him last year? Only in one year and then you want to get married?” Kyungsoo pull on his innocent face and smile simply. This kind of reaction from Kyungsoo makes Chanyeol goes panic (he has a panic disorder by the way) and several wild thoughts regarding Kyungsoo safety and all go running on his mind.

                “But hyung, he’s a kind person and responsible one. Moreover Chanyeol hyung, his family had agreed with both of us. Mom and Dad too.” Kyungsoo comment didn’t make Chanyeol heart on ease. Instead he gets more panic when he heard his parents had accepted the news. Isn’t that his father the one who banned Kyungsoo from dating experience since the junior high? And also directly threatened Kyungsoo boyfriend at the freshman year? So why now he agree so easily?  Unconsciously, all of his woriness appear clearly on his face and it makes Kyungsoo feel guilty a bit. Instead of having this awkward conversation, they should just talk about their lives and work. It’s their first meeting again after all. He sighed; now he knows why his father wants him to break the news of his marriage to Chanyeol the last one. The cold sweat and a frown on his forehead is a clear sign that Chanyeol is on his own mind and on the verge of his mild panic attack. He move his chair and sit beside Chanyeol, softly he take Chanyeol hands on him and tap it.

                “Hyung, I’m fine, okay? Don’t worry about me; I just want you to be happy. You always want to see me happy too right?” Chanyeol nodded weakly. His unfocused eyes now turn back normal and he put his concentration to his breathing. Kyungsoo keep linked his finger with Chanyeol just to be sure his favorite brother has stay away from his panic mode. Chanyeol sipping his drink again before fully turn to Kyungsoo.

                “So is there any news beside this you want to tell me?” Kyungsoo beaming his biggest smile. Like he’s practically glowing and in Chanyeol eyes, he hoped that Kyungsoo won’t tell me any surprising news. His mind and heart couldn’t receive any more shocking news.

                “Hyung…. I expect you to come to Seoul next week and be my bridesmaid.”

THUD! The next thing Chanyeol remember before he falling unconscious is the shriek of Kyungsoo and the image of Kyungsoo and him in white dress and throwing flowers in the church. 

 

 

 

A/N : kkkkkkkk~~~~~~~ I'm back!!!! Woahhh~~ what's wrong with me?? Seems like my brain is full with lots of idea. And this is one of it... Basically this story is a remake from a movie called "WHEN IN ROME"... I watched the movie a few days ago and suddenly thinking about making KY fic based on the movie (I recommend you guys to watch the movie.. Josh Duhamel is just so freaking handsome in there...kkkk)... This story is not a one shot, probably it will be a two or three short.... 

A/N : So for anyone who had subscribe and view this story... Thank you so much!!!!!!! *wild hugs* You guys are awesome as usual... kkkkk~~~~ Enjoy the story....