Club night

XOXO

**Author's POV**

Sohee and Suzy entered the club and walked to the dj.

"Hey! Dj! We're here!" Suzy shouted over the loud music.

"Oh, my ladies! I was waitin' for you girls!" the dj shouted with a huge smile.

Suzy smiled back.

"You got our music, right?" Suzy asked the dj.

"Of course, baby! Got it right here. Whenever you girls are ready." the dj said and gave the two girls a wink.

"We're always ready, boy." Suzy said and giggled.

The dj gave them another wink and tapped the mic to get everyone's attention.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen! On our grand opening night, we have two very special guests of mine that will be showing us some y moves! Let's hear it for Suzy Bae and Sohee Ahn!" the dj cried out loud and started their music.

They danced to a song by P!nk called Fingers with a ballet bar and every move they made, the crowd went wild.

The two girls ended their dance with a y pose and the crowd screamed their names. 

"Whoo! It's gettin' kinda hot in here, eh? Let's give them another big round of applause! Thank you, baby girls!" the dj said and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"No, thank you for having us here." Suzy said and gave him a wink.

Suzy looked at Sohee who seemed to be enjoying this club's atmosphere.

"You wanna go grab a drink?" Suzy asked Sohee.

"Nah. I don't want any drinks today..." Sohee said quietly.

"Are you sure? Cause it seems like you really want some..." Suzy said and by holding a bottle of vodka in her hands.

"Bae Suzy." Sohee said with a glare.

"Come on, you're the best drinker that I've ever met, Sohee. You never got drunk with vodka!" Suzy tempted.

"Only one glass, then." Sohee gave in.

"That's my girl." Suzy said and poured some vodka in a glass cup for Sohee.

Sohee took the cup of vodka and took a big sip.

Sohee barely gets drunk cause she has one of the highest beer tolerance ever and she actually loves that about herself.

Suzy went into the crowd and started dancing with other people while Sohee sat down at the drinking bar and watched everyone dancing.

Then, Sohee heard a song that she absolutely loved. 

"Dj got us falling in love" was the song title and she felt goosebumps all over her as she heard a voice singing a cover of it on stage.

Sohee looked up at the stage to see who it was.

She saw a familiar face. 

"Chen." Sohee whispered to herself.

It was Chen singing this sick cover of one of her favorite songs.

She was amazed. She didn't even expect for him to be this talented. 

"Thank you, Chen for this excellent cover of the hottest club song! Let's give a round of applause for Chen!" the dj shouted.

Sohee snapped out of her thoughts and cleared . 

I guess he wasn't that bad , Sohee thought and clapped her hands with a poker face.

"Chen is a worker for this club, so don't forget to pay him with a little extra tip!" the dj said and winked.

Chen laughed, gave the dj a handshake and walked back to the drinking bar to get back to work.

"Yah." Sohee said to Chen.

Chen looked up from wiping a cup and looked surprised.

"Hi, Sohee... What are you doing here?" Chen asked.

"I performed for the grand opening today." Sohee said with no emotion.

"Oh... Wait, so you were one of the girls dancing before?" Chen asked.

Sohee nodded.

Chen smiled and looked down at his cup and started wiping again.

"Well, I think you were pretty good up there." Chen said with a shy smile.

Sohee stared at him with no emotions.

"Thanks." She said and took another sip from her vodka.

"You did well, too." Sohee said with her poker face.

Chen looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks. I think that means a lot coming from you." He said.

Sohee smiled a bit and finished her cup.

"Yah, Sohee! What's up, girl?" A tall boy greeted Sohee half drunk.

Sohee looked at the guy and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked annoyed.

"Baby, you know I'm at every club in this city!" the guy shouted while sipping on his bottle of beer.

Sohee scoffed.

Chen was wiping the cups but was still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Ahn Sohee. Let's get back together." the guy said somewhat seriously.

"Crazy bastard." Sohee whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"What? Crazy bastard? You're calling me a crazy bastard?" the guy asked.

"Who else do you think I'm talking to?" Sohee asked while pouring more vodka into her cup.

"So I'm the crazy one for still having these damn feelings left for you?" the guy shouted.

Sohee looked at him and saw how desperate he looked.

"Stop." she said with a glare.

"Stop what?! Loving you?! How the am I supposed to do that, Sohee?! Huh?" the guy yelled.

"Just go away." Sohee said.

"Sohee yah, please. I'll be good to you this time. Please, can we just get back together?" he asked.

"I think the lady told you to stop." Chen said while cleaning the cups.

"And who's this?" the drunk guy asked.

"Kwon Jiyong. Go away." Sohee said.

"No! You tell me who this bastard is." Jiyong shouted.

"He's--" Sohee started speaking but was cut off.

"What does that have to do with you?" Chen asked as he put down his cup.

Jiyong scoffed.

"You hook up with someone already, Ahn Sohee?" Jiyong asked.

"Yah!" Sohee yelled.

"Why don't you just leave her alone?" Chen asked with a sarcastic polite smile.

"Why don't you just go back to wiping your dirty cups?" Jiyong asked with a drunk smile.

"Kwon Jiyong! Stop and leave us alone!" Sohee yelled.

As soon as she finished her sentence, Jiyong slapped Sohee across the face leaving a bloody red mark.

Chen rushed over to Sohee who was now on the floor. He knelt down to see the mark on her face.

"Sohee, are you okay?" Chen asked gently.

"Yeah..." Sohee said quietly.

Chen got up and punched Jiyong as hard as he could.

Jiyong touched the part of his face where he got punched. Blood was running down his face.

Jiyong smirked and looked at Sohee.

"Well, I'm glad you have someone who can protect you now." Jiyong said sarcastically and walked away.

Chen rushed back to Sohee and helped her back up.

"Are you okay?" Chen asked again.

"Yes. I'm fine." Sohee said with her famous poker face.

"You want me to walk you home or something?" Chen asked gently.

"No. No, thanks." Sohee said and started to walk away.

Chen walked after her and took her hand.

"I'll walk you home tonight. It's way too dark out there." Chen said.

Before Sohee could even say no, Chen walked out of the club with her hand in his.

When they got outside of the club, Sohee let go and looked at Chen.

"I can walk alone. I'm not a little baby." Sohee said while looking on the floor.

"I know you're no baby but its way too dark out here and you're face is still bloody." Chen said while trying to get a closer look at the bloody mark on her cheek.

"Stop staring. It's embarrassing." Sohee said quietly.

Chen stopped and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Oh, sorry. Let me buy some medicine to put on that, though." Chen said.

"No, I'm fine. Really. Its okay." Sohee said.

"No, Sohee. I don't want my talent contest partner looking like that." Chen said with a smile.

Sohee looked at him and sighed. 

Chen smiled brighter and took Sohee's arm.

"Come on, lets go." he said and took her to a nearby pharmacy.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sohee sat on a bench as she waited for Chen to get medicine from the pharmacy.

Chen came back and sat next to Sohee.

"Okay, let me see it." Chen said gently as he opened up the medicine.

"Give it to me, I'll put it on." Sohee said.

"You can't even see the cut, though! I'll just do it." he insisted.

"No. I don't like when people look at me so closely." Sohee said.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna look at your face... I'm just gonna put the medicine on your cut and thats it." Chen said.

"Same thing. I'll just do it." Sohee argued.

"No." Chen said and lifted her chin and started to put the medicine on her cut gently.

"Yah. I told you I'll do it!" Sohee yelled.

"Shh. Stop moving! I'm gonna mess up." Chen said and kept putting on the medicine.

Sohee gave in and stopped moving.

**Chen's POV**

Honestly, I've always had that some kind of interest in Sohee --ever since I transferred from my old crappy school to Seoul Arts. She wasn't like the other girls. She had that poker face that really scares the heck out of some people sometimes but I've seen her laugh a few times and thats when my heart starts feeling weird. It pounds extra fast and it makes my blood rush quicker through my body.

Even right now, putting medicine on her face is making my hands shake like crazy. She looks even prettier up close like this. Ugh, there goes my heart again...

**Author's POV**

"Are you done yet?" she asked.

Chen stopped and looked at her.

"Uh, yeah." Chen said and leaned back to give her some space.

Sohee looked at him.

"Thanks." she said.

Chen chuckled nervously and looked down.

"No problem." he said quietly.

"Its getting really dark. You should go back to the club. You might get fired on your first day." Sohee said.

"It's okay. The owner is really close to me. And I have to walk you home before I go." Chen said.

"I told you, its fine." Sohee said.

"No, its not fine, Sohee." Chen said as he got up from the bench.

Sohee got up from the bench as well and looked at him.

"I'm walking home by myself. And you go back to that club." Sohee said again with a poker face.

"Nope. Sorry, but no can do." Chen said for the last time and took her arm again and started walking.

"You don't even know where my house is." Sohee said coldly.

"Oh, then I guess I'll be taking you to my house, then." Chen joked and smiled at her.

Sohee smiled a bit but went straight back to her poker face.

"Just follow my lead." she said with a glare.

Chen smiled and felt his heart beating faster again.

 

They started walking to Sohee's house and it was really quiet and awkward for a while.

"So, what does your dad do?" Sohee asked.

"Um, he works as a custodian at a hotel." Chen said.

"Custodian?" Sohee asked.

"Yup." Chen said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh." Sohee said.

Custodian..? So, he definitely didn't get in with money... Sohee thought to herself.

"What about your mother?" Sohee asked.

"She's... in heaven." Chen answered with a smile.

"Oh... I'm sorry I brought that up.." Sohee said.

"Nah, it's all good. I love thinking about her." Chen said with a bright smile.

Sohee sighed and looked up at the sky.

Even people with some people missing from their family are happier than I am... Sohee thought.

 

They finally arrived to in front of Sohee's house.

"This is your house..?" Chen asked while he looked up at the huge house.

"Yeah." Sohee answered.

"Wow... This place is huge.." Chen whispered in awe.

Sohee looked at her house and back at Chen with her poker face.

"Thanks for walking me." Sohee said.

"Oh, no problem." Chen replied.

"You should probably get going now, too." Sohee said to Chen.

"Yeah, I should. Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, Sohee." Chen said as he started walking.

Sohee slightly waved her hand and watched him.

"Hey, Chen. Wait." Sohee stopped him.

Chen turned around to face Sohee again.

"Yeah?" he asked.

Sohee looked at him for a second.

"Thanks for tonight... You know, the whole club incident and the medicine...." Sohee said quietly but still with no emotions.

Chen chuckled.

"No problem, Sohee." he replied and smiled at her.

Sohee looked down and back to him.

"Well, good night." she said and started walking into her massive house.

"Good night, Sohee." Chen whispered as he watched her go in.

 

She even had a beautiful back image. She's just so beautiful... How could one girl make my heart beat so fast in such a small amount of time? 

Chen turned around and slowly started walking back to the club.

He couldn't stop smiling the whole way back.

 

And thats when he realized that he was slowly developing feelings for the girl.