The Crash

I'll Walk

"He sure is a keeper." Jonghyun commented quietly to his best man sitting beside him.

Jinki looked over at the taller man dreamily, smiling as he agreed. "Yea, he sure is."

"Not bad looking either. I'm pretty sure he's prettier than my bride." Said bride slapped him upside the head. He gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry Kibummie, But seriously, if you two don't get married..."

"I love Minho, and you know I want to get married." Jinki calmly tapped the table with his fingers, never taking eyes off the tall man across the room. Minho must have sensed the eyes on him because he turned toward them. He smiled when he locked eyes with Jinki, softly waving with a giggle. Jinki waved back, a slight blush on his cheeks.

"You two are just adorable." Kibum commented, his white tux sparkling under the lights. "Do you mind me taking my husband away?" Jinki shook his head and the two love birds moved to the middle of the dance floor. Kibum with his exaggerated dance moves, and Jonghyun awkwardly following along with a laugh.

Jinki's attention was on the couple, so when Minho walked up behind him, he didn't notice. The older man looked up surprised when he felt strong hand's on his shoulders, and smiled when he met the gaze of the tall man. "Hey you."

"How is the mingling going?" Jinki asked as the younger man sat next to him, grasping his hand tightly.

"Not bad, but not really good either. You'd think them being at a gay wedding, more people would be okay with a gay relationship." Jinki looked over at the man curious, and almost mad.

"Why do you say that? What happened?" Minho just shook his head, before smiling.

"Come dance with me?"

"You know I can't dance."

"For me?" Minho pouted, and Jinki groaned as he let himself give in. Damn that man and his adorable face. Jinki was lead onto the floor, and as the slow song came on, Minho pulling him in close. The older man sighed contently as he pressed his head into the taller man's shoulder, loving how Minho held him as they rocked. "See, you're a great dancer."

Jinki laughed, "I'm pretty sure that I am just a good swayer." Minho chuckled lightly as he kissed the man's forehead. 

Some time later, Jinki had his head in Minho's lap, and the younger man knew it was time to go. Rousing up the older man wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but he managed to get the sleepy man toward the door. Jinki said his goodbyes to the happy couple, and allowed Minho to guide him out the door, their arms hooked together. 

Minho almost jumped when he heard Jinki yelp, looking over confused. Jinki turned toward the direction of whoever had just hit his , to meet the eyes of a short, semi attractive man.

"Hi hot stuff. If you ever get tired of Mr. Lanky Tree here, you can always call me." He slipped a piece of paper into the pocket on Jinki's coat. The smirk on the other man's face was evident, he knew what he was doing and he didn't care.

Jinki gently touched Minho's arm, looking up to him with pleading eyes. He knew that Minho was angry, and that all the younger man wanted to do was punch the guy, but Jinki couldn't allow that to happen.

"He's not worth it. Let's go home." But Minho didn't hear Jinki, rage and jealousy was roaring in his ears. "Minho! Let's go home." Jinki rose his voice, making Minho look over at him. He looked down but allowed the older man to lead him away. 

"I'm driving." Minho stated through clenched teeth as he grabbed the keys out of Jinki's hand.

Jinki sighed as he settled into the car. "Why are you getting mad Minho?"

Minho turned the car on and tried to ignore the man next to him. He knew that he was mad, he was furious that someone had the nerve to slap His Man's at all, let alone when he was standing right there. He also knew that if he talked that he would say something he regretted.

"Seriously Minho, there's no need to be jealous." Jinki said softly, reaching for Minho's hand that was resting on the gear shift, but the younger man flinched at the attempted touch. The older man gave up with a sigh, silently looking out the car window.

Then Minho's deep voice shattered the silence. "I have every reason to be jealous and angry Jinx."

"Don't worry about him. I love you remember?"

"I know you do, but that doesn't change the fact that he touched you. He touched you in front of me Jinx. Who the hell does that?" Minho's voice was on the edge of becoming a shout.

"I don't know Minho, but calm down. All this stress isn't good for your heart." Jinki was worried that all the anger that Minho was feeling would cause his weakened heart to act up again.

"Why didn't you let me hit him? Just once? Why did you defend him?" Minho looked over at Jinki, and the older man's eyes widened at the sight of head lights rushing towards them.

"MINHO." But it was too late. The other car crashed into them, shattering glass and making them spin off the road.