Unpacking

Moving in

“Why do you have so much stuff?” I yell out from the living room of our new apartment that’s empty of all furniture but full of moving boxes.

“It’s not that much” the voice of my fiancé, Jaejoong, retorts form what sounds to be the bedroom.

I sit on the floor exasperatedly, leaning against one of the many of Jaejoong’s boxes.  Previous to this, we had mostly been living at his now old apartment but I still had kept mine, though after we got engaged, we decided it would be for the best to officially start our life together in a new place.  Knowing that we would be combining things and getting all new furnature, I worked hard to pair down my possessions, only bringing what we would need to start out and leaving the rest in storage.  I had told Jae to do the same but it seems he doesn’t understand the concept of downsizing. 

“I thought I told you only to move over what was necessary!” I yell out again as I move to stand back up to start going through the numerous boxes, trying to figure out what to move where. 

“I did! You should of seen how much stuff I took over to my parent’s to store!” he calls back out as I push a couple boxes into the kitchen.

“Just admit it Jae, you’re a hoarder!” I say laughing as I start putting dishes away in the many cupboards of the large kitchen.  Instead of getting a response like I was expecting, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back against his slim frame.  I can’t help but laugh again when he nuzzles at my neck, making it tickle.

“I’m not a hoarder,” he mutters against my neck before I turn around in his arms and give him a soft kiss that causes both of us to smile. 

Then suddenly as if he remembered something, he grabs my hand and proceeds to pull me out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom.

“Look! I set the bed up!” he exclaims excitedly gesturing towards our now king sized bed that’s not only set up on it's frame but also beautifully made.

“Looks good babe,” I chuckle as I move to lay down on it with a sigh.  It feels so good to just lay here, after all of the moving, I’m tired and everything hurts.

“Did I do good?” he asks moving to sit down next to me.

“Very good, I don’t wanna get up” I groan, just thinking about all of the boxes we have left.

“I have an idea” I hear Jaejoong say before the bed shifts letting me know he got up.  I’ve almost fallen asleep when he comes back.

“Ok kitten, shirt and bra off and roll over,” he says getting back on the bed. 

I open one eye to look at him curiously, “sorry sweets, I’m way too tired and not at all in the mood for that” I say, a look of confusion crosses his face before realization hits him.

“Oh, not that, I was going to rub your back” he explains holding up a bottle of massage oil.

“Ok, that’s fine then” I can’t help but smile at how thoughtful he is and proceed to remove my shirt and unclasp the bra I’m wearing, throwing them on the floor by the bed before getting situated on my stomach, Jaejoong’s eyes never leaving me.  Next thing I feel  is the slight chill as he pours some of the oil on me before kneading at my back and shoulders.  contently, I relax into his touch as he melts out all the knots from my muscles.  His hands feel so warm and good as they run down my back and back up my sides.

“Are you sure you’re too sore and tired for anything else?” he asks softly yet hopefully.

“Yes and its all your fault for having so much stuff” I say teasingly, causing his hands to pause on my lower back. “But if you help me unpack everything, you might get a reward”

With a slight growl he quickly moves off the bed and throws my shirt at me.

“Time to unpack!” he exclaims as I pull my shirt back on, sans bra, with a slight laugh at his newfound excitement.

“Ok Mr. hoarder, lets go see what we’re dealing with” I say moving off the bed with a groan and we make our way back out to the living room full of assorted boxes.

“These go in the office” he says, moving over to a section of boxes before picking one up to move in into its rightful room, arms and back muscles flexing with the effort.  While he moves stuff into the office, I go back to taking care of the kitchen since we can’t do much in the living room until the rest of our furniture gets here.

“Can you put those up there?” I ask hearing Jaejoong enter the kitchen.

“Sure thing kitten,” he responds before moving the less important dishes into the higher cupboards.  Finding our cleaning stuff, I bend over to put them under the sink.  I yelp in slight surprise as Jaejoong being the opportunist he is grabs my hips and pulls me up against him.

“Fine, we can have some play time” I say laughing as I straighten myself into a standing position, the movent making the man pressed up against me moan.  Turning around to face him, I sling my arms around his neck kissing him roughly, his hands not leaving my hips.  He nips at my bottom lip as he pushes me up against the counter before kissing and nipping his way down my neck.  at the treatment my neck is getting, I run my hands across his shoulders, feeling the muscle move under my touch.

“Hold on tight and jump a little” he growls out and I do as he says, wrapping my legs around his waist as he lifts me up, maneuvering us back to the bedroom, stealing kisses along the way.