Chapter 2

Dystopia

Sehun froze. This couldn’t be happening,had they been found? Was this the end for him?

 

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun and they both turned around and…

 

“Hey we’re just kidding!” Someone came over and hit sehun’s back and started to laugh. “I’m Kris,”

 

“We’re really glad someone is still alive,” Someone else said, with the biggest cheeks ever. “Oh I’m Xuimin.”

 

“I’m Chen.” Said the small boy at the back but it barely came out as a whisper.

 

“”I’m Lay, nice too meet you.” Lay bowed.

 

“And I’m Tao.” Tao said as he put his gun away.

 

“I’m Sehun, and this is my friend Kyungsoo,” They both bowed “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Are you here because you heard me on the transmitter?” Sehun asked, slowly brushing back his hair.

 

“No but we are here to help you!” Lay said,smiled brightly

 

“Why?” Kyungsoo asked moving forward in front of me. “How do we know we can trust you?”

 

“Kyungsoo,” Sehun hissed from behind Kyungsoo. “I’m sorry but my friend has trust issues, hehe, yeah” Sehun scratched the back of his head.

 

“It’s okay to take precaution,” Kris pointed out. “You never know we could be Luhan’s henchmen.”

 

Sehuns eyes flared at Luhan’s name and he grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and went in front of Kyungsoo. Hoping he would be able to protect Kyungsoo.

 

“Calm down Sehun. We are not Luhan’s henchmen.” Xuimin tried to reassure Sehun and put a hand on his shoulder but Sehun jerked back.

 

“Sehun trust me all of us would rather die than be on Luhan’s team.” Somehow Lay ‘s smile convinced Sehun.

 

“All of us except mr coward back there,” Tao pointed at Chen. “If it was up too me i would just kill him here. Get rid of the dead weight. Knowing him he’d sell us too Luhan if his life was on the line. he’s a…” Tao was interrupted.

 

“Tao that’s enough. If it wasn’t for Chen you wouldn’t be alive.” Kris said coldly.

 

“I would have preferred being dead than being saved by that scum.” Tao murmured.

 

Sehun turned to look at Chen who had tears rolling down his face his fist clenched so tight that they had turned white. He turned his head back to Kris.

 

“So do you wanna join us or die here?” Kris asked.

 

“I’ll join but on two conditions,” Sehun said holding up two fingers.

 

“Ok name them.” Kris said before anyone could object.

 

“First both me and Kyungsoo get guns too.” Sehun eyes bored into Kris’ brown one’s.

 

“Done,” Kris replied quickly.

 

“Second No one will hurt Chen no matter what ok?” he asked, then he turned to Tao. “OK?”

 

“Done,no one will hurt chen no matter what.” Kris smiled and hugged Sehun.

 

Sehun smiled and he watched Kyungsoo go over too Chen and wipe away his tears. This wasn’t so bad after all.

 

A/N: Sorry for the horrible chapter plz tell me how to improve and stop being so shy and comment plz! So i Know someone is actually reading my story.

 

Oh and B.A.P's teaser has been realsed today!

just a little pic if you haven't seen it yet!