Awkward Moments...

Complicated Love

"want some tea?" asked Chae-rin.

"sure" answered Minzy and Yunna.
-poors tea into Minzy's cup-
-poors tea into Yunna's cup *spills*-
"UNNIE!!!~~~ you got it all over my clothes!!!"whined Yunna.
"AH...I'm sorry..... you should go to the restroom and wipe it with water....you know where the restroom is??" said Chae-rin.
"I know where the restroom is..."said Yunna.
"Want me to go with you Yunna?" asked Minzy.
"no....it's ok...I can go by myself."said Yunna.

-walking to restroom-
-sees a light green marble building that has a sign saying "restroom" on it-
-goes in and sees white shiny floor, princess looking mirrors, marble pink bathroom doors, golden marble sink-
"Is the principal of this school that rich?? Everything is so.....expensive looking... 0.0" said Yunna.
Yunna took a piece of tissue from a marble glittery box and dipped half of it into water and wiped her clothes.
-walks out-
-turns the corner-
*BOOM*
at that moment their lips accidently touched......
"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they both screamed.

-then they both turned around so they won't see each others face-

Yunna's POV
 m-my first-t ki...ss.......................
-looks back to see who was it. both suprised that they were looking at each other, they turned back blushing-

he looks like............ JONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! not that guy!!!!!!! 
AHHHH!!!! I should have looked before I walked outside!!
........*sigh*.......what do I do now.....?
................i guess i'll........just walk away like nothing happened.............
suddenly I felt a hot liquid falling down from my eye.

Jonghyun's POV

.................................................................

what the hell was that....? 0.0 
And that was my first kiss!!!
wait..... Jonghyun....you're a guy..... you don't care about those stuff.... =.=
who was that though?
-looks back to see who it was. Both suprised they were looking at each other,they turned back blushing-
OMG!!! It's that doll lady that doesn't know how to move!!!
Hope no one is there.... if there is, it'll spread through the whole school!!
but first of all what do I do now??
hmmm..... maybe tell her not to tell anyone and say that this never happened???
oh well i'll just go with the flow...
_______________________________

"e-ey, let's pretend this never happened...." this is so awkward....wait is she trying to leave??
will she tell the whole school that I harassed her and blame it all on me?? 
I don't know if she's that type of person but just incase.....
"EY YOU!! don't try to leave, cause we need to get this clear." I said while pulling her on the wrist and she looked at me.
My heart pounded.... I saw her face with a tear rolling down..............Is this.... my fault?
"are you ok?" WHY AM I ASKING THIS???!!!! I NEED TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO HER FIRST!!!but....she's crying...........
she didn't say a word and yanked me off and ran away.
_______________________________________________________________________

Yunna's POV

"are you ok?" asked jonghyun worriedly....while holding my wrist...
is he....worrying? OMG why am I crying??? Aiishh.....this is so embarrasing.....
what do I do now??? say that it's my first kiss and let him tease me??? NO!!! I can't face him now..... I guess I'll run back to the garden and pretend nothing happend....
I relized that he was still holding on to me so I yanked him off and ran towards the garden.
____________________________________
"Yunna!! your finally back.... I thought you were lost so we were thinking of looking for you!!" said unnie worriedly.
"o... u-umm.....I-I was....looking at the ummm.....beautiful features of the restroom...."I found an excuse!!! YES!!! 
"oh.... ok.... are you ok? you seem really tired and breathless, like you just ran a marathon... 0.0" said unnie.
NO!!! HOW DO I FIND ANOTHER EXCUSE???!!!!!!!
"oh..ummm... when I was walking back I saw a bear and it was running after me!! So I started running back" YUNNA!!! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!!! like they will believe you that there is a bear in the school....
"A BEAR??!!! There's bears in the school? 0.0 " asked Minzy.
"HAHA did I just say bear?? I mean ummmm squirrels!!! YEA!!! squirrels :D I was chased by squirrels!!" whew.... I think they are going to believe me now....hey it's more realistic...I think....
"o....k........? anyways we have to leave now or else we will be late to class later..." said unnie.
YES!!!YES!!!! THEY BELIEVED IT!!! now that's one less thing to worry about...

______________________________________________________________________

The day went on and I was silent between me and Jonghyun. I never looked at him or talked to him. At the end of school I walked home with Minzy and I found out that she lives in a mansion just a block away from me!! The beautiful mansion that I see everyday when I walk to school and wish that I lived in that mansion....I never knew I would meet rich friends.....
_____________________________________________________________________

I was back at my REGULAR house...a house not as rich as Minzy's, but it's still home. It has two floors, upstairs there's my bedroom and my unnie's bedroom and a restroom, downstairs, there's a living room with a peach couch and a LCD TV, and there's the kitchen....and another restroom....such a normal house right?...but still....~home sweet home~ ;) Oh and I only live with unnie because my parents are currently living in paris and they thought of bringing us there too, but we said we want to stay at Korea. So every month they send us some money and we live on our own... 
______________________________________________________________________

I went in the house and found that my unnie is still not home yet... she's probably still working.She wants to earn more money, so she started working part-time at a fancy restaurant. Sometimes she comes home really late... I walked up the stairs and went into my room... my room? It's....really girly and princess-like. I have this... peachy-tan soft rug and and....a white leather bed with pink, white, and purple pillows, blankets....etc.... then there's the white princess mirror table with a white leather bench under it. Then there's my big hanging glass case with all my cute and pretty collectables. My closet is just a creamy pink colored wooden one and a pink writing desk.

_________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

I went back home after school and slacked on my bed. I took out my diary from under my pillow and started writing.

Dear Diary,

        Today is the first day of school and I have the worst things happening. FIrst I was riding the bike to school and when I got to the school this girl doesn't know how to move! She just....just....STOOD THERE!!! LIKE a doll. And eventually we both crashed but luckily my bike didn't break and we didn't get hurt, at least not me.When I went to class and thought that I finally have some time to sleep, that girl woke me just to say hi... AND the worst thing is, is that she is gonna be sitting next to me for class!! FOREVER for freshman year!!!At lunch when I decided to walk around the school, I saw this beautiful building but....it's a restroom....and when I turned the corner...THE WORST WORST WORST accident happend...we..we.....we kissed.....and the other person was that doll lady that doesn't know how to move!!! Just when I was about to tell her not to tell anyone, she was crying.... did something happen to her? or...was it me? 

_________________________________________________________________________

Yunna's POV

I put down my backpack on the floor next to my bed and pulled out my diary from the writing desk.I started thinking about what to write and wrote:

Dear diary,

       Today was the worst day of my life!!! First I almost got killed by this guy named Jonghyun and what made it worst is that I have to sit next to him for the rest of my freshman year!!! He doesn't even seem nice at all!! Calling me doll lady that doesn't know how to move!!! I am never ever gonna like a person like that!! I promised myself!!At lunch today my unnie spilled tea on me today and the WORST accident happened.... My first kiss was gone...And you know what's the worst part about it??? THE OTHER PERSON IS THAT GUY JONGHYUN!!! I hate my life for that!!! And another thing...I cried in front of him!! HOW EMBARRASSING WAS THAT???!!! sigh....today was the worst day ever in my whole life....But luckily I met a new friend...her name is Minzy.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: 
sorry this chapter may be boring too.. XP