It's your responsibility

I ship us❤️
~In their hostel~
      "Here's our hostel!" Gigi said as she opened the door. "Junhyung, please give Gikwang a tour around your room," Luna requested as she took off her shoes. "Aigoo! Why me?!?! Aish. Fine..." Junhyung said earning giggles from all of them. Gikwang and Junhyung went to their bedrooms as Gikwang unpacked.
 
~In Junhyung's room~
      "There you go! Our wonderful room," Junhyung said as he switched on the lights. Gikwang looked around and was amazed by the view from the room, as he looked outside the shiny window, there was a beautiful blue sea. "Woah! Jinjja? Thankyou! At least I can sleep with you!" Gikwang thanked earning nods from Junhyung and they went to the living room. "Yah, I'm hungry! Who's preparing dinner for tonight?" Junhyung said as he rubbed his stomach. "Just a while, I'm cooking the meat!" Gigi answered. "Aww...my baby girl preparing dinner? How cute!" Junhyung . "Yah! You guys really look like couples!" Gikwang raised his voice earning giggles from all of them. 
 
      "So....what do you guys do during this time of day?" Gikwang asked as he sat on the couch. "I don't know..usually Gigi and Luna will prepare dinner while I watch my favorite tv show, running man! Ace Jihyo! Woo!" Junhyung answered as they all laughed at his dorky personality. "Shall I empty the trash?" Gikwang asked. "Uhm...sure?" Junhyung was surprised by his good behavior. Gikwang then nodded, took the trash and went outside.
 
      "Jun...why can't you be like Gikwang?" Luna asked him. "Aish...I will! You just have to wait!" He answered as he stuck his tongue out at her. "Luna..." Gigi said nervously. "Yeah?" She answered. "Don't you think that...Gikwang is..erm..good hearted and handsome?" She asked as she blushed. "Yeah, he's a pretty good boy. I mean, look at him! The way he behaves, jinjja daebak! He's really handsome and cute too!" Luna answered earning a smile from Gigi. Before they could continue, Gikwang came back. "I'm back!" He said as he closed the door, placed the trash can down on its original place and sat down on the couch.
 
~After dinner~
      "Oh Junhyung...Dongwoon told you to go to their hostel after dinner," Gikwang said. "Oh...alright then," He said as he switched off the tv, gave Gigi a hug, wore his jacket and went out. "Gikwang...I'm busy with my homework, can you help Gigi to wash the dishes?" Luna asked Gikwang earning nods from him.
 
~Meanwhile in Doojoon and the boy's hostel~
      "It's your responsible if Gigi fall in love with Gikwang!" Dongwoon warned him. "Aigoo...why can't my sis fall in love with someone else instead of Doojoon?" Junghyung asked as he scratched his head. "That's the fact, Doojoon is now acting all weird since a Gikwang and her sat together," Dongwoon said. "Aish. I have to go!" Junhyung said as he walked away. 
 
~At Junhyung's hostel~
      "I'm back!" Junhyung said. He was surprised when he saw Gikwang and Gigi washing the dishes together. "Err...Gikwang ah, it's late. We shall sleep!" Junhyung said trying to separate them. "Oh, alright! Wait till I finish these and I'll take a shower," Gikwang said. "Just go to sleep Jun!" Luna raised her voice at him, she added, "Unless you're scared of..the dark? Hehehe!" She teased. "Yah! I don't!" Junhyung said as he walked into his room.
 
      "Alright, Gigi, take a shower now! You too, Gikwang! It's really late now!" Luna said. "One more to go!" Gigi said. "Then I'll go shower first, eomma!" Gikwang teased Luna earning giggles from three of them.