New student :o

I ship us❤️
~At Jung Ahn University~ 
      The students all sat down on their respective place as the bell rang. "I heard that there's a new student coming!" Yoseob announced. "Oh? Jinjja? Who told you?" Luna asked. Before they could continue, their teacher came in with a new student. 
 
      "Class, class! Settle down! I have something to announce," The teacher told them. The students obeyed and listened to their teacher."I have a new student here, mind introduction?" The teacher asked Gikwang as he nodded. "Annyeong-hasaeyo...I'm Lee Gikwang, a student who came from Gwangju and I'm 19 years old. Nice to meet you guys," He greeted cheerfully which made the students to be in a great mood. "You may sit next to Gigi," The teacher said as she pointed at her. He obeyed, walked over and sat down.
 
      Doojoon was surprised, he gave him a stern look. Gikwang unpacked his stationeries and greeted her, "Annyeong-hasaeyo!" "Annyeong, nice to meet you!" She greeted back with a smile. "Hyung, chill. They're just friends! Nothing going on, they just knew each other!" Hyunseung comforted him. Doojoon smirked and said, "Yeah, they just met. They won't be together," After Hyunseung heard what he said, he was relieved. 
 
~During lunch~
      "Hi Gikwang!" A girl greeted him. "Oh, hello!" He greeted back with his eye smile. "You look so lonely, no friends yet?" She asked. "Who says? I got Gigi! The cutest girl I've met!" He answered as he ate his kimchi. "Wha...what?" She hesitated. "Annyeong, I'm his friend!" Gigi answered from behind as she blushed from what Gikwang said. She was surprised and walked away awkwardly.
 
      "Who's that?" Gikwang asked Gigi as she sat next to him. "That's JingHyo, an awesome dancer? I guess...she's not really good to me!" She answered as she took out her lunch box. He nodded and continued eating, "Hey baby girl!" Junhyung greeted. Gikwang was surprised and asked, "Are you guys couples?" "Hehehe...oppa! You're really funny! We're twins!" She answered with aegyo. "Woah. Twins?!?!?! You guys kinda acted like couples though..." He said surprisingly. "Yeah, we get that a lot, people who don't really know us always call us love birds!" Junhyung said as he rolled his eyes earning giggles from Gigi and Gikwang. 
 
      "Hey Gikwang!" Doojoon said as he sat next to his crush, Gigi. "Hello!" He greeted back with a smile. "Wow! You guys are friends already? Crazy! Haha," Luna said as she giggled earning nods from Gigi. "I wanna meet him too!" Luna said as she pouted. "Haha, alright! I'm Gikwang, nice to meet you!" Gikwang said as he reached out his hand. "I'm Luna Yong, Junhyung and Gigi's cousin. Nice to meet you too!" She greeted back as she shakes his hand. "Well...7 of us are best friends and 5 of the boys including me is a popular group here, B2ST. We have room for one more though...wanna be part of us?" Doojoon asked.
 
      Gikwang smiled immediately, "Really? I felt so grateful to have 7 friends now!" "Here, have our friendship necklace," Dongwoon said as he handed it to him. "Well, we have a new friend in our 7's (their best friend group's name)! Let's call it 8's starting from today!" Yoseob said. "Well.,,okay, haha. Now let's sit down and eat!" Doojoon said as they obeyed and sat down. 
 
~After classes~
      "Going home now?" Gikwang asked Gigi. "Yeah...but I'll have to wait for Junhyung oppa and Luna unnie...she'll usually be late because Yoseob will give her a goodbye kiss, hehe! Muah muah!" She answered with aegyo, which made Gikwang giggled. "So...Yoseob and Luna are couples?" He asked just to make sure, she then nodded and smiled.
 
      "Well...who's your 'hostel mate'? Which hostel are you living in?" Gigi asked. "Junhyung, and hostel number 732!" He answered cheerfully because he gets to live with Junhyung. "Junhyung? Number 732?!? You're living in the same hostel with Luna and I too!" Gigi said as she jumped happily. "So..can you bring me to our hostel?" Gikwang asked earning nods from her. 
 
      "Komawo! You're an awesome friend!" Gikwang said as she smiled. "Look! They're here now! Let's go back with them," Gigi said as they both ran towards Junhyung and Luna.