Extra: Little Park Mikyung

뱀초럼, 토끼초럼 (Snake-like, Rabbit-like)
 
Park Mikyung in Nursery School was everyone's friend. Everyone liked her, and she liked everyone as well. In her mind, everyone should get along and be friends.
 
 
She liked to help people. That's why you would usually hear:
 
“Mikyung-ah, you're so nice!”
 
 
Everyone wanted to play with her.
 
“Let's play! We always have fun when we play with you!”
 
 
“Mikyung stopped the two kids who were fighting and made them friends again! You're so cool!”
 
Yes, she even does those kinds of things.
 
 
Mikyung is also smart and likes to share her knowledge to benefit others.
 
“Thanks for helping me with the math homework Mikyung! You're the best!”
 
 
She's also good at making people happy.
 
“*sniffs* Thanks for cheering me up Mikyung-ah!” 
 
 
She was nice to everyone, even to the kid who everyone hated.
 
“Hi, what's your name?” Mikyung asked, being as friendly as possible.
 
“...”
 
“Cat got your tongue?”
 
“...”
 
“I'm Mikyung, by the way! That's a lot of toys you've got there. The others want to play with them too, you know.”
 
“I don't like sharing things.”
 
“Wha—?! Uhm. Okay.”
 
“They all hate me anyway.”
 
“Well it's because you're hoarding the toys. If you shared them then everyone will start liking you.”
 
“I don't want to.”
 
Mikyung was at a loss of words. She was nice but this kid was pushing it.
 
“WELL THE TOYS ARE FOR EVERYONE SO SHARE!”
 
“...............No.”
 
“Look here Mister Selfishpants, everyone else wants to pl—”
 
A classmate interrupted before she could finish what she was going to say.
 
“Let him be, Mikyung-ah. No matter how much toys he has it's no fun anyways because he's all alone.”
 
“I agree,” said another, “Let's go, Mikyung! Let's play outside!” 
 
They pulled her with them to play outside.
 
“Everyone hates you, kid! Meeehrong!” said one classmate and left to play outside.
 
The boy clenches his fists and clenches his teeth. He was about to cry. But he composed himself when he heard someone's footsteps. It was the girl from earlier. 
 
“Hey, why don't you play with me?”
 
“...”
 
“Whether you like it or not, I'll play with you.”
 
“...”
 
“Don't cry.”
 
“I'M NOT GOING TO CRY!”
 
“Okay okay. Just play then,” the little girl said and smiled.
 
Soon the boy started sharing little by little and everyone started to play with him. Just like magic.

That is the work of everyone’s friend, the kind and cheerful Park Mikyung.

 
 
 
 

A/N: Yup, it's a short extra chapter about Park Mikyung's life before her "friendless and loveless days" lol. I'll be updating with a full chapter tomorrow, hopefully! -그 여자