The Boys

Black Pearl

 

15 years later....

He was rushing in the empty hallway with his backpack on and a little fairy following along. He checked his watch, "Ow, ." It was already 9 AM and he was being late -again. He took a shortcut, entering a huge training centre where students were practicing martial art. He stumble on someone's feet and got angry shouted from that. 

"HEY! ARE YOU BLIND?! YOU SON OF-"

"I'm sorry!" he bowed rushly and continue running. Didn't care much about angry shouted from his 'victim'.

His fairy just shook her head as she following her master.

He reached out from the training centre and about to catch an elevator when it doors shutting.

"AH! Wait!" he shouted but was too late as the door finally shutted up right before he reached the elevator. Uh-oh.

His fairy poke his cheek as she pointed to the staircase,"Thanks Mikan," He said and rushed to the staircase. "Why again i must have a class in the 3rd floor?!"

 

"Student Lay, you 40 minutes late, again. Met me after class." the teacher said 

"Ne, Master Xi, i'm sorry..." he bowed 90 degree and then reached to his desk. He took the seat and was panting hard.

"Helping a grandma cross the street again?" asked Jongdae who sit beside him."Oh, hi Mikan, you are beautiful as always," Jongdae grinned at Lay's fairy which made the fairy flushed.

"No.." Lay answered as he still panting hard.

"And then?" Jongdae gave Lay his tumblr and the later then drank from it

"Healing a bunch of abandon kittens, thanks," Said Lay while putted his friend's tumblr back to his desk.

Jongdae facepalmed himself. He know his friend is a little bit weird. A bit too innocent. But he didn't know he was this naive. Jongdae then paying attention again to the Master Xi in front of the class. Speaking about Jongdae, he is a human. He have this dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Unlike his friend, Lay, who had spent more than half of his life in this academy, Jongdae just came to this school about three years ago. It was when he accidentally killed a vampire when he tried to protect his mom. And it was the time when he discovering his supernatural ability -lightning. 

Jongdae was in the middle of a deept thought when a pencil nudge his palm. He back to reality and see that was Mikan, Lay's fairy, the one who nudged him with pencil. He smile to her which she returned. She then sit on Jongdae's table, playing with his stationary. Mikan, a beautiful fairy with black long hair, blue bandanna, and white long dress. Like his master, Mikan is a healer fairy and always helping her master doing his job. Jongdae didn't know why, but fairies rarely speaking even for their master. They like to took action more than speaking in verbal language. He was getting close to both of them as he shared a same room as his master.

Jongdae snapped as the bell rang. Students already scattered from the classroom and Master Xi was nowhere to be found.

"Hhhhh... I got to go, Let's go Mikan," Lay said as he put his backpack on his shoulder. His fairy flied and sat on Lay's shoulder. His face was tired.

"Ready for another long torture again, eh? Alright then, guess we will meet at our dorm later, ne Mikan," Jongdae pinched Mikan cheek and the later flushing red -again. They both left the classroom.

Jongdae then left the classroom as he rushed to cafetaria. 

 

"GIVE ME THE MEAT, YOU LITTLE !" The tall boy yelled.

"Over my dead body," The other boy with cat-eyed-like answered sternly.

"You son of a-"

"Nah, nah. Seems i just come to a beasts lair. Just take this, i don't eat meat," Baekhyun gave the taller boy a chunked of meat. Which the later took it gladly.

"Thanks Baek, you are my bestfriend," Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a bear huge,"Ooookay okay don't crushed my body, i still love my life," Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol, "You beasts and your love for meat," Baekhyun added as he took his seat.

"Meat is my life, my other half," Chanyeol started dig in his lunch like there is no tomorrow. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he start munching to his bread. 

"By the way," The cat-eyed boy said,"Where is Ringo?" 

"I am here Tao," said little fairy from the back.

"It's Master Tao,"

"My master is the only one and forever Master Baekhyun," Said Ringo,"Neee?" Said Baekhyun and Ringo simultantly.

"Ah, you really are my fairy," said Baekhyun while patted the fairy's head. Tao almost choughed off his meal.

"That's nasty Tao," said Ringo

"Shut up or i'll eat you alive,"

"Lame joke," said the fairy and then join the rest to dig in her own meal.

"I'M DOOONE!! THANKS FOR THE MEAT," Chanyeol cheered,"It's meal," Ringo corrected

"It's meat for me," Chanyeol beamed as he packing up his stuff. "Why so rushing, hyung?" Tao asked

"I'll have a little game with Kyungsoo and Xiumin hyung, so i'll go first," Chanyeol saluted and then rushing out from cafetaria.

 

"Concentration, Hun,"

"I'm trying hyung," 

"Straighten your hands," Luhan corrected Sehun's hands,"Aim your target, locked them, and fire,"

Sehun locked his target and pulled the trigger...just to mi the target, again.

"C'mon it's like archery," Luhan reassuered his brother.

"No, it's damn much complicated," Sehun complained. He took off his google and huffed

"Why i must learn to use this damn handgun when i've mastering archery?" 

Luhan took a drink from his bottle,"Because you'll need it."

"Blah," 

Luhan took a deep breath as he listening to Sehun's complained.

"Let's just take a rest first," Luhan finally spoke. He already took a seat and pat the chair beside him gesturing Sehun to sit there. Pipi, Sehun's fairy was on her Master's head. There was a long silence between them.

"Hyung," Sehun said, breaking the silence,"How do you feel?"

"About what?" Luhan asked

"You know... that Unit-D thingy, you just choosen to be one,"

"Well, it's kind off..." Luhan thought for the right word,"interesting."

Sehun raised his eyebrows and then lower his gaze to the ground.

"You know.. I know you are perfect, since the beginning, but i just feel you are more farther away.. day by day, especially when you join Unit-D," Sehun confessed. He always know his hyung is very special. He is genius to be blunt. And have rare ability. And..

"Are you jealous?" Luhan asked

"Me? Jealous? Nonsense," Sehun answered a little bit surprise about Luhan's question. 

"And then why you asked such a question?" Luhan demanded.

"Hyung, listen, i just want to say that you are being different, it's like i can't reached you anymore. It's like-" 

Their conversation was interrupted by knocking on the door. Both of their gaze fall to the door. It was Suho.

"Sorry for interrupting your conversation, but Luhan, there is something we must discussed," Suho said after he entered the room. 

"No problem," Luhan said as he stood up and walking toward the exit. Suho had dissapeared first. Luhan stop a moment,"Reach me then. Catch me. Surpass me...Sehun," He said. The later raised his head, he opened his mouth only to closed again. Sehun didn't even get a chance to say something as his hyung already left him alone.

"That is not what are you thinking, Luhan hyung," As he stood up and took his handgun ready to continue his training. Pipi just patted her master's head, trying to encouraged him.

 

"What it is?" Luhan asked Suho as they walked fast in the corridor.

"This is due to next mission. We need to gathered all member. I'll get Kris and you go get Xiumin. We'll meet in the principal office in 10 minutes." Suho instructed

"Alright," Without any words, they splitted at the intersection

Luhan walked outside the school and his feet was brought him to the running track. Xiumin's favorite place. As he walked by, he remember his conversation with Sehun. He does felt guilty towards the younger boy as he recall Sehun's expression when he tried to explaining things. But then he shrugged the thought off. There were so much matter that bugging him, but now his priority is for Unit-D.

Luhan's mind was going back to the past month. When he was being scouted as Unit-D member. He was just accomplished a B+ ranked mission together with his fellow beast friend Xiumin when Kim Suho and his father- or principal just asked them to Siwon's office that turned out they were being scouted to be a Unit-D members. But what made him more surprise was not only both of them in the room but also Kris. A loner Kris. And Luhan didn't expected Kris to accept the offer easilly. But he does accepted it. It's not because Luhan didn't like him or what, but Kris is far too mysterious for him. 

Finally, he reached the side of running track, when he saw Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo running on their tracks. His male fairy, Luffy, was with them.

"C'mon little pups, you can do more than this~" Xiumin teased his juniors as he already run so far from the rest.

"Hyung, i thought we'll playing a game, not this running thingy again," Chanyeol breathing hard, still running.

"But this is still a game tho," Kyungsoo simply said. He was running beside Chanyeol who now gave Kyungsoo a death glare.

"This is the basic training, don't ever underestimate the importance of basic training," Xiumin said and Kyungsoo gave his hyung a nod which rage Chanyeol even more.

"Which side are you, Kyungsoo?" 

"Xiumin hyung's," 

"What?! YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND! JUST SEE!"

"Shut up and keep running or do you wanna lose and pay our meal in the next month?" Kyungsoo increased his speed leaving the rage Chanyeol behind.

In the next turn, Kyungsoo noticed someone was standing in the side track and he decreasing his speed.

"Luhan hyung," Kyungsoo stop running, the later just reply him with a nod. 

"What made you come here?" He asked again. Chanyeol passing Kyungsoo,"I'M PASSING YOU! HA! YOU LOSER," as he pointing at Kyungsoo and continue running, didn't even notice why Kyungsoo suddenly stop nor the fact that Luhan is there.

Xiumin already done one lap ahead and going to side track as he notice Kyungsoo was conversing with Luhan.

"What's wrong?" He asked Luhan. Luffy was flying back to his master side.

"Suho asked us to meet in the principal room,"

"What's going on?"

"I don't know," Luhan shrugged,"He said it's about the next mission,"

Xiumin's face turned serious,"Okay then, i'm leaving. Kyungsoo, thanks for today." Xiumin bid a good bye as he went together with Luhan. 

"Yeah! I'm win! Atleast against you Do Kyungsoo! Pay my meal for the next one month bahahahaha," Kyungsoo passed him with his bag on, didn't even care about what Chanyeol said,"Hey, wait! where are you going?! where is Xiumin hyung? Yah! Do Kyungsoo!"

 

Kris was standing there. Alone. Of course, because he was standing in the peak of Sata Academy's higest tower. Scanning the city's view and mostly Banaspati Palace. He had been there in the past 2 hours and didn't even bored. His fierced gaze was scanning every view in the Banaspati Palace as if he is on guard or waiting for something, or someone, or whatever appeared. His moment was interrupted as he heard a cracked sound from loud speaker which was planted right under his feet.

"Uhm, test test. Ahem! Okay, this is Suho speaking. Kris, i know you are in your own forever favorite place at the tower spire. Please kindly flying down because i can't even fly or climb to tell you there will be a meeting in a five minutes. Meet us at principal office,"  he held a moment,"Ah, and sorry for interrupting your day, Sata Academy students. Have a nice day and thankyou." He finished.

Kris was facepalmed himself as he saw below the building there was a mass of people who began to gathering and pointing and murmuring at him whatever and he didn't wanna hear any of it. Screw you, Suho. He thought. As this mean he couldn't use this place as his own sanctuary again. He flied away to the nearest window and rushed to principal room as he bumped to someone.  this day.

"I am sorry," he bowed and about to turning away

"Wait!" 

"What?" Kris turned out, didn't mean to glare but the person he was bumped to was thinking otherwise

"Um.. Excuse me, but i'm a new student here. Would you tell me which way is the dorm?" Jongin asked him, a bit afraid.

"Listen, i don't have much time, but the male dorm is in the west wing of this academy," Kris's eyes was piercing the boy's in front of him, though he didn't meant to, making Jongin gulped, "Um.., okay, i guess.. thanks.. for your help,"

"Your welcome and sorry for the bump," Kris said as he turning away and running to principal room leaving Jongin alone.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

For you who didn't open the link. This is the Elves's fairies

 - Mikan, Healer fairy

 - Ringo, warrior fairy (don't look books by its cover ;))

 - Pipi (Wind fairy)

 - Luffy (Warrior fairy)

 

Hyaaa, online just found out there is 8 lovely subscribers. I hope u guys like my story. Love love love you all <3