| 5 |

AMBITION VS LOVE; WHAT´S MORE IMPORTANT

Chapter four

"the beginning of the end?" 

“tae are you okay?” Tiffany asks once Yulsic and sunny left to do their visits, not approaching as she feels if Taeyeon wanted her close she would have sitted beside her and not in front “do you have any secrets i don’t know about?” Taeyeon asked keeping her eyes down too afraid of hearing a yes come out of her closest ‘friend’

A few seconds of silence fill the room before Tiffany speaks a low No as a reply causing Taeyeon to sigh before bitterly smiling at the girl in front of her “thank you, i guess we should be going now” She shortly said leaving Tiffany puzzled with her hand holding onto Taeyeon’s arm as the later stands up ready to go “did i do something wrong? Did i upset you tae?” Tiffany asked in a shaky voice making Taeyeon look at her.

“not that i know of, we should be greeting the students by now so let's go” Taeyeon replied starting to walk making tiffany’s grip lose, the way the no came out of tiffany’s lip after the short silence was the only reason taeyeon needed to believe she was keeping something from her as no one knows Tiffany better than her.

With a light frown in her face tiffany follows behind Taeyeon walking through the hallways and eventually catching up with the rest of the girls welcoming the students that were left and giving out the rulebook as well as reminding important notes to every single one of them, a couple of hours went by before they finished, Yulsic walks together back to their dorm as sunny is pulled back by taeyeon to come along with her leaving Tiffany alone, something that wasn’t usual when it came to Taeyeon.

“i need to talk to you” Taeyeon said looking at sunny and before she could ask anything siwon stepped in front of them smirking as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany who was still hurt for Taeyeon’s odd behaviour “what are you doing here siwon, this dorm is out of your reach of permission” sunny said glaring at the boy “is it a crime to miss my girl that much? You are done right? I wanna have dinner with you tonight” siwon spoke in between kisses placed on tiffany’s shoulder.

Taeyeon’s eyes settled on the couple before she spoke “let’s go sunny, the love birds should get their alone time too” her words come out in the best tone she can manage tugging sunny to follow her leaving Tiffany behind in the arms of her ‘boyfriend’ she couldn’t help but feel hurt as she would never expect such words nor actions from her, not her tae.

“are you sick Taeyeon?” sunny asked concerned as her attitude was one never seen before, did she really just left Tiffany behind? With the boy she most hates? Sunny couldn’t help to overthink as they walked in silence reaching their shared dorm.

“sunny are you keeping secrets from me?” taeyeon broke her silence setting her eyes on the girl in front of her “what? Where does that come from?” sunny responds with a question uncertain of why the curiosity struck the other “answer me and i will answer you” Taeyeon said shortly “there is a few things i cannot tell you tae because is not my things to share, and i know of them because i was in the wrong place at the wrong time, believe me if i could just tell you i would but i promised not to” sunny confesses making taeyeon look away.

“so its true, my friends are keeping secrets from me, if you can’t tell me then it must be something between us five, am i being excluded now?” taeyeon asked not giving sunny a chance to answer before speaking again “don’t bother, no point in asking what is obvious” she said walking into her room and laying down leaving sunny behind with a sad look, who instead of walking inside her room walks out and straight into yulsic’s dorm.

“we have to tell tae” sunny says as soon as she is inside leaving the two girls with both a confused and afraid sensation “sunny you know we can’t not yet, Jessica can’t leave her brother yet” yuri said as her hand gripped tightly on the later’s “she will know, she knows we are keeping something secret from her and she knows it's among us, what will she do if she knows it from someone that isn’t us? She is gonna hate us” sunny says sighing as she sits on the floor.

“the note.. do you think it reached her..” Jessica looks at the girls with her heart almost popping out of her chest in fear “oh my God what if it did? What if she already knows and she just asked to see if i would be honest or not??” sunny says freaking out “no it can’t be, Fany took the note and she wouldn’t give it to Tae knowing how much damage it would make” Yuri says trying to calm them down even though she was over thinking herself on all the ways taeyeon could have find out.