Just Breathe

How Will You Love Me?

Taemin and Key were cuddling on the couch, a bowl of popcorn on Key's lap as they watched a scary movie.

 

"oh my god! Why is he doing that the monster will hear him! Why is he so stupid!" Key shouted at the TV making Taemin just laugh at his reactions.Key couldn't stop flinching when something scary happened so the popcorn would end up flying everywhere, some even landed in Taemin's hair.

 

"I'm guessing you don't really watch horror movies do you?" Taemin asked after the movie was over.

 

As Key looked over at Taemin he burst out in laughter, " oh no! I got popcorn In your hair!" Taemin started to laugh wih him as Key went closer to him, "I'm so sorry". Key whimpered as he moved closer to Taemin and started picking the popcorn out. When Key looked down he realized just how close their faces were to one another.

"Key?" Taemin whispered, his warm breath on Key's lips made him shiver.

 

but the moment was ruined by the shrill metallic sound of Key's phone. "It's my parents", Key got up and answered it.

 

"Key where are you? Come home right now!" Key's mother screamed, " do you know it's a school night? If you start skipping school I will disown you! You hear me young man I will not have a failure as a son".

 

"okay mom",Key sighed "yes mom, I promise to be home soon", Key hanged up the phone and looked at Taemin.

 

"I have to go".

 

"I know".

 

" Thank you for being a good friend Taemin".

Taemin wanted his mom to drive Key home but be disagreed with that, for Taemin's mom was asleep and he didn't want to be rude.

 

"I should walk you home then", Taemin added.

 

"Taemin it's fine, I walked home alone before". 

 

"You walked home at 11:00 at night before?"

 

"well no but I will be fine", Key hugged Taemin then left.