Stop!

How Will You Love Me?

"Just leave me alone!" Key got up and started to run but he was having a hard time seeing through his tears.

 

"Key...I didn't mean it", Jonghyun whimpered running after him, he grabbed Key's arms trying to make him stop, "please listen I'm so sorry".

 

"No just leave me alone!" Key gasped pushing Jonghyun away. "I can't believe I actually gave you a chance!"

 

When Key finally got to his house he took out his phone and called Taemin.

 

"Hey...are you okay?"

 

"Taemin...I don't mean to intrude but I just really need someone to talk to."

 

"What did he do?" Taemin sighed.

 

After Key was done telling him Taemin was begging for him to just come over to his house.

 

"Taemin I don't want to be a bother."

 

"Key why do you think you would be...you are my best friend...so just come over okay? Actually wait I will have my mom come pick you up, where do you live?"

 

"Taemin...Thank you so much." When Key was done telling him everything he needed to know he got up and waited for Taemin's mom.

 

"Key...Can we please talk?" Jonghyun walked over to Key who was glaring daggers at him.

 

"Why are you trying so hard? Let me guess you feel guilty.Oh poor Jonghyun", Key hissed, "you know I once wondered why you didn't have any friends...because I thought you were actually a nice person deep down...but now I realized why you are all alone...you are selfish, all you do is try and make yourself feel better. It's all about ing Jonghyun! You don't care about me...you just care about feeling like you didn't do anything wrong...and the sad part is...all your life you are going to be hurting people...I honestly kind of think you are right Jonghyun. I mean I have to be insane to actually think you had good in you".

 

Jonghyun just stood there speechless as Key got up and went into a car and he felt this sharp pain in his chest when he saw Taemin come out of it and hugged Key.

 

 

 

 

I love putting up a lot of chapters! I can't help it! Guys thank you, you have no idea how happy I am reading all of your comments! I always thought I could never write...but seeing your comments really makes me try so much harder to work on my writing. I hope someday to actually be good enough that i can write a novel...and maybe people will actually like it.