IV

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

 


 

Meanwhile at the boys house

Kyungsoo was in the kitchen cooking all sort of dishes and preparing some drinks while the others were at the backyard , decorating the backyard with lights , balloons and flowers .

“Guys ! Faster we have about 5 hours left before they come !” Suho yelled as the others rushed in decorating the house .

Small lights were put around the backyard while balloons were held down by a small metal and petals of flowers were scattered .

Kyungsoo had just finished decorating the cake as he put the cake in the refrigerator and start preparing some snacks .

Baekhyun was helping Kyungsoo with the drinks while the others were running in the house . If Suho wasn’t controlling them and if it’s not for Shinhye , the house would definitely be upside down .

 

 

The five of them went back to Shinhye’s house as they pushed her in her room .

“Change into the dress that you have just bought . About the shoe , we’ll decide later . Call for us when you’re ready !” Kris said as he shut her door before she could said anything .

“Aish this boys !” She said as she throw the bags on her bed . She went and took a shower as she wore the black and gold dress .

“Guys ! I’m done !” She said as the boys came in wearing suits and tuxes .

“Woah . Why are you guys wearing that ?” She asked .

“I told you there’s a party .” Kris said .

“Now wear this first .” Xiumin said as he handed her the heels that they just bought . She wore it one by one as Sehun took pictures of it .

They look at the pictures that Sehun had took and compared each of them .

“Damn . All of them look good .” Kris said .

“Yeah Noona . I can’t choose .” Sehun said .

“Mei mei , you choose . I can’t choose any either .” Lay said .

“Choose it Shinnie . Everything just look perfect on you .” Xiumin said .

She look at the picture again as she went to the black and gold shoe and wore it .

“This look better than the rest .” She said as she went to her makeup table and start applying some light makeup on and decided to just let her hair fall on her shoulder .

“You look pretty Shinnie .” Kris said as he held her shoulder .

“Now should we go ? Where’s the party ?” She asked as Lay held her hand and headed to the cars .

They drove to the boys house and park it in . It was night by now , she look at the house and notice that it was dark .

“The party is here ? I don’t see anyone else .” She said .

“You’ll see .” Lay said as he went out and open the door for her . She walk out of the door and look at the four of them in confusion . Kris held his arm out as she slid her hand in .

They walk into the house as Lay open the door and the house was pitch black . She was suddenly being covered with a blind fold .

“Yah !” She yelled .

“Just hold onto me Shinnie .” Kris said as they walk further in the house .

Kris stopped and let her go as she stood there blankly .

“Kris ? Yixing ? Sehun ? Baozi ?” She called them but none of them answer as she started to panic .

She suddenly felt like lights being turn on . She called for their name several times but they didn’t answer . She pulled her blindfold instantly as the sudden light blinded her a moment . She squinted her eyes as she tries to adjust the light for a moment .

She look in front of them and saw 11 boys in their suits and tuxes . She was at their backyard and the backyard looks pretty . Pretty lights were light up as a table was put on the middle , petals of flowers were scattered and balloons were scattered around the place . All sort of snacks and drink were on there .

“Saengilchukhahabnida ~ Saengilchukhahabnida ~” She suddenly heard Kyungsoo voice from the back as she turn around and saw Kyungsoo holding a birthday cake as he went towards her and stand in front of her .

“Saranghaneun Shinnie ~ Saengilchukhahabnida ~” The others sang together as her eyes start to tear up .

“Come on Noona . Make a wish .” Kyungsoo said as he smile at her sheepishly .

I wish that our friendship will last long forever and ever . She clasped her hands and blow the candles .

“Saengilchukhahae Shinnie/Noona/Mei-mei !” The boys beamed at her .

“Aww you’re the best guys ! Gomawo ..” She said as she wiped a tear .

“Don’t cry at your own birthday .” Kris said as he gave her a smile .

“Noona ! You look pretty as always !” Baekhyun said as he hug her and gave her a box .

“Thanks . What is this ?” She asked .

“Open it !” Baekhyun said as she open the box and a heart shape necklace with a diamond on it was in the box .

“Baekkie .. You don’t have to buy me this ..” She said .

“It’s for noona . Why wouldn’t I buy ?” Baekhyun said as he took the necklace and put it on her neck .

“Gomawo Baekkie .” She said as she gave him a smile .

The others start giving her presents except Sehun and Lay since they already gave her their present .

Tao gave her a limited edition sneakers .

Chen gave her a limited edition iPod with songs that were sang by him .

Chanyeol gave her a blue muffler .

Suho gave her a musical box that has pictures of them in it .

Kyungsoo gave her a watch that was specially made by a famous watchmaker .

Luhan gave her another special bracelet , this time it only has Luhan’s name on it .

Kai gave her a phone strap that has his name written with diamonds .

Xiumin gave her a new custom made phone that was specially designed for her .

“Kris .. Baozi .. You already bought me this what’s with the gifts ?” She asked .

“That’s not a gift . That is just simply we want to buy you something .” Kris said as he gestured her to open the box . She open the box and a ring with little diamonds was on it . She look at the ring and there’s ‘forever’ engrave on it .

Kris took the ring and put it on her finger .

“Why do you guys even waste money on me ? I bet all of this costs thousands .” She said .

“Because we simply want to .” Luhan said .

“Don’t lose that ring or I’ll kill you .” Kris said as he gave her a smile .

“Who ask you to buy me this ring ?” She asked as she stuck her tongue out .

“Fine , do whatever you want with that ring .” Kris said as he look away from her .

“Yi Fan .. I won’t lose this . I’ll take care of this ring okay ?” She said .

“Okay guys ! Let’s eat !” Tao said .

“Thanks again guys ! This is the best birthday party ever !” She said as she gave them a smile .

“Group hug !” Chanyeol said as he went and hug her , the others went and hug her too .

They were having fun , drinking and eating when Kai and Sehun suddenly murmured something gibberish . Unfortunately there were champagne serve and that was the reason Kai and Sehun got drunk .

“Who gave them the champagne ?!” She asked as she saw Kai and Sehun who never drink any alcohol is now drunk .

“Not me .” Luhan said as he took a sip of his champagne .

“Me neither .” Xiumin said .

The others shook their head lightly except for Tao . She glare at Tao as Tao jump from his seat a bit .

“What ? They’re being too noisy so I gave them what they want .” Tao said .

“You are unbelievable Tao . Luckily they don’t have school tomorrow .” She said as she shook her head . “Someone help me take them to someone room ?” She said .

“Let us take them .” Kris said .

Kris , Chanyeol , Suho and Luhan stood up and went to the drunk boys that were spattering some unknown language .

“Thootha , Ith Lthove Ytho .” Sehun said .

“Noona , let me kiss you .” Kai said as he was about to went to her but was stop by Kris .

“Hyung ! Let me go to my noona !” Kai said as Kris took him in the house with Suho while Luhan and Chanyeol took Sehun in the house .

“What time is it now ?” She asked .

“11 p.m.” Kyungsoo said after looking at the watch on his wrist .

“Oh .. I should go home now .” She said as she got out of the seat and said goodbye to the others .

Lay came to her with Baekhyun and Chen .

“We’ll you back home .” Lay said .

“You don’t have to . I can take the taxi .” She said as she walk out of the house .

“We insist . It’s still your birthday noona .” Chen said .

“It will end in about an hour guys . You can go to bed now .” She said .

“Noona , please ??” Baekhyun plea with his puppy eyes .

Those eyes . She sigh as she nodded to them .

“Yes !” Baekhyun and Chen fist pump each other in success .

“Mine ?” Lay asked as she nodded to him . He opened the door for her and she enter Lay’s car .

Baekhyun took his car while Chen took out his bike . They drove back to her house .

While sitting in the car her phone ring .

“Yoboseyo ?” She answered the phone without looking at the caller id .

“Miss Park , there is someone looking for you .” Her butler spoke .

“Who ?” She asked .

“I don’t know . He didn’t want to tell me his name .” Her butler said .

“He ?” She asked .

“Yes Miss Park , a gentlemen is waiting for you .” Her butler answer .

“Tell him to go home . I’ll be back late .” She said .

“Okay Miss Park .” Her butler answer and she ended the line .

“Who was it ?” Lay asked .

“My butler .” She said .

“What does he want ?” Lay asked again .

“I don’t know . He just said that a men is looking for me .” She said .

Lay car enter the house compound as another car went pass by them . She didn’t see who was in the car as the windows was dark .

“Noona , mind if we stay over tonight ?” Baekhyun ask as soon as they got out of the car .

“Why ?” She asked .

“We’re tired . We don’t think that we can drive safely .” Chen said as he fake a yawn .

“Who ask you guys to drive me home ?” She ask .

“Awh please noona …” Baekhyun plea .

“Fine .” She said as she enter her house . Maids and butlers greeted them .

“Yes !” Chen said .

“Bring some sleeping bags to my room .” She said to the maids and they nodded .

“We’re sleeping in your room ?” Chen asked .

“Yeah . I can’t let you guys sleep in a dusty room .” She said as she headed to her room . “You know where your clothes are . Take them and went to the room in front of mine .” She said .

They took their spare clothes that they usually left in her house and went to the other room to change .

After each of them finish taking a shower , the maids came and laid down the sleeping bags .

She came out of the bathroom just wearing a sweatpants and a tank top . She look at the sleeping bags and saw that there’s only two . The boys came in and saw her staring at their sleeping bags .

“Noona , what’s wrong ?” Baekhyun ask .

“Someone have to sleep on the bed with me . There’s two sleeping bag only .” She said .

“I’ll sleep with you Noona !” Baekhyun said as he instantly jump on her queen size bed .

“No you’re not Baekkie .” She said as she pull Baekhyun out from her bed .

“ Awh ! Why Noona ?” Baekhyun ask as he pouted .

“Because I prefer Yixing .” She said as Baekhyun went to the sleeping bags with a pout .

“Not fair . It’s always Lay Hyung .” Chen said as he stomped his feet on the ground .

“Deal with it guys .” Lay said as he went to her bed and lay on it . She snuck into the bed and sleep .

“Goodnight guys .” She said as she close the lamp off .

“Goodnight Noona/Mei-mei .” They said as all of them fall in a deep sleep .

 

 


 

 

I hope you enjoy this chapter !

Leave a comment and do subscribe !