VI

Choosing One (discontinued)

 

// 12월의 기적 (Miracles In December) - EXO //


 

“O-oppa ..” She finally called out for him as her feet is still stuck on the ground . She couldn’t move , it’s like she was frozen .

“Hey Shin .” He said as he gave her a smile . That smile that would always melt her heart .

“What are you doing here ?” She asked as she diverted her eyes from his face .

“I’ve come back for you .” He said as he got up from the couch and went to hug her . Once again , her body tensed and she couldn’t think straight . “I miss you so much .”

“You left me and now you’re back .. What is this ? Do you think this is a game ?” She asked as she slowly push him off her .

“No . I regretted leaving you . I’ve been thinking about you all the time . I got the courage to claim you back . So here I am asking for another chance .” He said as he held her hand and kiss her knuckles . She pull her hand off from him and said ,

“Go . I don’t want you back . I don’t need you .” She look away as she walk out of the living room .

“I’m definitely claiming you back Shin !” He said .

As soon as she got out of the living room , she went to the garage and took her car keys . She went off to the boys house . Tears were flowing down her eyes , curses was thrown throughout the drive . She arrives at their house and park the car . She got out of the car and pressed the bell .

Please open the door fast .. Please .. She thought as she continuously pressed the bell . A moment later the door opened and revealed an angry Kai .

“Yah ! Who the he— Noona ! What’s wrong ? Why are you crying ?” Kai was about to yelled but when he saw it was Shinhye and she was crying , he quickly went to her and brought her inside .

“Who was it ?” Luhan asked .

“It’s noona . She’s crying .” Kai said as he slowly brought her to the living room and place her on the couch .

“Ughh , who was the one pressing th— Wait , Shinnie ! Are you okay ?” Kris asked as he quickly went down and went to her .

“Why are crying ? Did someone hurt you ? Are you hurt somewhere ?” Kris asked again as he checked her hands and legs if there’s any cuts or bruises .

“N-no .” She said as she look up to them with watery eyes and wet cheeks . Lay came to her and wiped the tears off .

“Tell us what happened .” Lay said as he hug her and patted her back .

“I’m home ! Hyung here’s your groceries and did anyone buy a new ca— Mei-mei ! What are you doing here ? Why are you crying ?” Tao had just gotten back home , he was about to asked something when he saw her crying in Lay’s arms . He immediately dropped the groceries and went to her .

“What happened ?” Tao asked .

“We don’t know . Noona came and I found her crying .” Kai said .

Shinhye is still crying in Lay’s arms , Lay’s shirt is now wet with her tears . She didn’t know why but the return of him just gave her this impact .

“Noona ..” Baekhyun called .

Slowly she finally start to calm down , she pulled out from Lay’s hug and wiped off her tears .

“I’m sorry for making you worry . It’s just that something happened .” She said and she gave them a small smile .

“Will you tell us ?” Xiumin asked .

“Tell you what ?” She asked back .

“What happened ? Why were you crying ?” Suho asked .

“Nothing .” She said as she flashed them a bright smile .

“If you say so . You know that we’re here for you right ?” Kris asked .

“I know .” She said .

“Now , it’s already late . You’ll sleep here .” Luhan said as he ruffles her hair .

“Yah !” She yelled as she pouted at him and brushes her hair back .

“Come let’s get you changed , Noona .” Chen said as he took her hand and brought her upstairs . She would always left some spare clothes at Chen’s room .

“Okay .” She said as she let Chen took her to his room .

“I’ll be waiting outside .” Chen said as he closes the door of his room . She let out a sighed and took the clothes in one of the drawers , she realized that she had taken all of her clothes back and there’s nothing left except for her shorts .

“Chen !” She yelled .

“Yes noona .” Chen said as he quickly opened the door and went inside .

“I don’t have any spare clothes …” She said as she showed him the empty drawer .

Chen laugh at her and he went to the drawer as he took out his sweater and gave it to her .

“Wear that .” He said .

“Thanks ChenChen !” She said as she kiss Chen’s cheek .

“Err I’ll be waiting outside noona !” Chen said as he quickly went out of the room . She giggled as she quickly changed into the black shorts and Chen’s sweater .

She went out of the room and Chen was waiting for her while playing with his feet .

“I’m hungry .” She said as she rub her stomach .

“Kyungsoo must be cooking .” He said as he took her hand and went downstairs . She went to the couch and quickly sat between Lay and Baekhyun . Lay pulled her closer to him .

“Mei-mei , why are you smelling like Chen ?” Lay asked . Baekhyun heard what he said and went closer to her to take a sniff .

“Yeah noona ! You smell like Jongdae .” Baekhyun said .

“She’s wearing my sweater .” Chen said and sat at an empty couch .

“Why is she wearing you sweater ?” Luhan asked .

“She didn’t have any spare clothes left .” Chen said .

“Yeah . I brought home everything the last time I came .” She said .

 

 

Meanwhile outside of the house , the guy followed her to their houses . He witnessed everything .

“You’re still with them ? Hmm this is going to be fun .” He said as he smirk and went back home .

He places the keys in the basket that is filled with other keys . He went inside and found his friends at the living room .

“Oh Hyung you’re back .” A red haired man said .

“Did you meet her ?” A baby-face man asked .

“Yeah .. She’s still with the rest .” He said .

“Hyunseung , don’t worry . She’ll be yours back .” Another man said .

“Yeah hyung . You know she still loves you .” Another one spoke .

“Don’t worry too much . She’ll be in your hands back Hyunseung .” Another guy spoke .

“Geez guys , I know okay . It’s just that I’m sure it will be hard since there’s 12 boys protecting her . Though I know she won’t tell them what happened .” He said .

“I told you he’ll say that .” The red haired man said .

“Gikwang hyung won .. Aish !”

“Yah ! You guys made a bet on me ?!” He said .

“Doojoon hyung made us !” The baby-face guy said as he pointed to the other guy .

“Yah ! Don’t blame it on me ! It’s Dongwoon who made the bet !” Doojoon said .

“I told you guys that you shouldn’t put a bet .”

“Junhyung hyung ! You didn’t told us .” Gikwang said .

“Oh my bad .” Junhyung said as he walk into his room .

“I can’t believe it that you put on a bet on me !” He said .

“It’s just a small bet hyung .” The baby-face guy said .

“Small bet my *** . Give me the money of the bet Yoseob .” The red hair man , Gikwang said .

“Fine .” The baby-face guy , Yoseob said as he pulled out his wallet and handed the money to Gikwang .

“Phew .. Luckily I don’t place any bet .” Doojoon said as he went back into his room .

“Seriously guys ?!” He said as he stormed into his room and slammed his door closed .

 

 

Shinhye woke up the next day and found the others sleeping all over the living room . Apparently they watched a movie yesterday and fell asleep . She slowly pull Lay’s arm off her and held Baekhyun’s head off her lap . She slowly stood up and place Baekhyun’s head on the couch . She then went to the bathroom and wash up . After washing up , she head to the kitchen and took out some cereal and milk .

She was eating breakfast went Kyungsoo came in with his sleepy face while rubbing his eyes .

“Good morning .” She said as she ate the cereal slowly .

“Good morning noona .” Kyungsoo said as he took a bowl and a spoon . He sat down beside Shinhye and pour in the cereal and milk . He gave Shinhye a peck on the cheek before eating the cereal . She finishes her cereal as she washed the bowl and spoon .

“I’m going back home . See you at school .” She said as she wave at Kyungsoo before going out of the house . She took out her car keys and went inside . She then drove back home .

She park the car in front of the front door , her driver came and she gave him the keys to him as he took her car and park it in the garage .

She went inside her house and her butler greeted her .

“Mr Kwon ..” She said .

“Yes Miss Park .” He answered .

“About the guy from yesterday … If he comes again … Don’t let him in okay ?” She said .

“Sure Miss Park .” He said .

“Thank you .” She said as she went up to her room . She took a quick shower and changed into a white knitted sweater , black skirt , leggings and a black high-cut sneakers .

She went downstairs and headed out of the house and she found Kris waiting for her . Kris saw her as he gave her a smile . He opened the door for her and she slid inside . He jog to the other side and enter the car . He started the car and drove out of her house .

“Why isn’t Yixing the one who fetch me ?” She asked .

“Oh come on .. Why can’t I fetch you ?” He asked .

“You can . It’s just weird and Yixing usually fetch me up .” She said .

“Ahh … He’s late for his class and I’m the only one who doesn’t have any class for the next two hours .” He said .

“I see .” She said .

20 minutes later , they arrived at the campus and got out of the car . Kris got out quickly as he opened the door for her .

“Thank you .” She said . Kris closes the door and held her hand before they entered the building .

“Shin !” Someone yelled . She stop her steps as she slowly turn around and found the guy again .

“What are you doing here ?” She asked .

“I wanted to ask you out for lunch .” He said .

“I don’t want to .” She said as she tug Kris shirt . She was about to walk away with Kris when the guy held her other hand .

“Shin , please … Just this once ..” He plea .

“She said she doesn’t want to . What part of ‘she doesn’t want’ that you don’t get it ?” Kris asked as he glare at the guy .

“I’m not talking to you . Shin please .. Just this once ..” He plea again .

“Oppa , just go . I don’t want okay ? Don’t you get it ?” She said as she pulled Kris and walk away from him .

“You’ll be mine again Shin ! I’m sure !” He yelled .

Kris look at her with a confused look .

“Who is he ? What does he mean by ‘mine again’ ?” Kris asked .

“Someone . Nothing . Just ignore him .” She said as she let go of Kris hand . “I’ll be going now . See you in an hour !” She said and went to her class .

Kris pulled out his phone and texted the others that had just finished their class to meet him at the cafeteria . He put his phone back and headed to the cafeteria . He bought a cup of cappuccino and sat at a table that is isolated from the others .

“Hey hyung ! Why are we meeting here now ?” Baekhyun asked as he came with a cup of coffee .

“Let’s wait for the others first .” Kris said .

“Err sure .” Baekhyun said . Soon Chen , Luhan , Tao ,Kai and Lay came .

“So what’s up ? Why are we gathering ?” Luhan asked as he took a sip of his bubble tea .

“Something weird happened just now .” Kris said .

“What happened ?” Chen asked .

“Shinhye and I were walking in the main building when someone yelled 'Shin' . I thought it was someone else but Shinhye stopped walking and turned around . She asked him what does he want and he asked her out for lunch but she didn’t want to . Then he said about she’ll be his again .” Kris explained .

“What the hell ?” Luhan said .

“Do you know who he is hyung ?” Kai asked .

“No ..” Kris said . The cafeteria suddenly got even noisier and girls squealing was heard . Kris look at what they were squealing and saw a group of boys entering and the guy that talk to Shinhye was there .

“Girls .” Chen said as he rolled his eyes .

“That’s him .” Kris said as he pointed to the guy who had silver white hair .

“Oh .. That’s Hyunseung Sunbae .” Luhan said .

“You’re right hyung . It’s Hyungseung Sunbae . I wonder what he's doing here ..” Chen said .

“You know him ?” Kris asked .

“Yeah . Suho , Xiumin , Chen , Chanyeol and Baekhyun also knew him .” Luhan said and Chen nodded .

“Who is he ?” Kris asked .

“Our sunbae . He’s actually quite closed with noona .” Chen said .

“She never dated him right or anyone right ?” Kris ask .

“Yeah she never had a boyfriend .” Luhan said .

“Then what does he mean by she’s going to be his again ?” Kris asked .

“Maybe you heard it wrong .” Kai said .

“I’m sure I heard it right .” Kris grumbled .

“Hey Luhan !” The guy came and greeted Luhan . “Oh ! You’re here too Chen ?”

“Hyunseung Sunbae .” Luhan said as he got up and slightly bowed to him . Chen also did the same .

“What are you doing here Sunbae ?” Chen asked .

“I just transferred here with my friends .” Hyunseung said as he pointed to his group of friends .

“I see . Did you meet Shinhye today ?” Luhan asked .

“Yeah I did . I met her with your friend here .” He said as he pointed to Kris . Kris sneered at him and Hyunseung smirk in his mind .

“I need to go . See you guys back home .” Kris said as he got up and went to his class .

“Yah ! Hyunseung ! Come here and eat quickly !” Doojoon yelled .

“I’ll be going now . See you guys around .” He said as he went to his group and smacked Doojoon at the back of his head .

“See you Sunbae .” Chen and Luhan said and gave him a smile .

“I don’t know hyung . He gave me a bad vibe .” Kai said as he shuddered .

“He’s nice once you get to know him .” Luhan said .

“Let’s just hope he does ge .” Tao said .

 

 


 

And the guy is ..... Hyunseung from Beast ! Yay ! Hehe . I think I already mention Hyunseung's name in the previous chapter ...

I'll be updating my stories with these sequence : 12 Kings 1 Queen , Choosing One and lastly The Diary .

I've updated 12 Kings 1 Queen and this story so there won't be any update for the next two days .

Leave a comment about this chapter :D

Subscribe . Comment . Upvote ?