Part Two { 2 }

It Hurts °◦=͟͟͞͞ʕ̡̢̡ु•̫͡•ʔ̡̢̡ु
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{ACQUAINTANCE PARTY}

{..Hyojin’s POV..}

 

After a week, acquaintance is set! Teacher and staff preparing for the program. The student officials accompanying students to their seats. Junghee and I were assigned to the decorations of the hall but of course, we already finished it on time. So we still have the time to fix ourselves. The entrance was full of balloons. The motif was pink and black, candles on the side and soft music all over the place.

Junghee wore a black and violet mini dress. Tube type match with a black stiletto.

I wore a mini red back-less match with a glittery silver high heel.

 

While waiting for the program to start. Junghee took selca for the both of us. She does some cute aegyo’s and peace signs. She also pulled me in to her selca mode.

 

*Omo..Myungsoo look good on his black American suit. Why isn’t he smiling? Gosh. Why so serious?* I thought.

“Hi.” Someone interrupt me. I realized it was Kyungsoo. Oh the cute guy. I smiled when I saw him. Junghee still busy taking picture of herself.

‘Oh, hello. You look good tonight.” I said. He wore all red American suit. He’s stunning!

“Jinjjayo? You, too. Uhm. Where’s your friend Junghee?” he asked me while looking around. I chuckled.

“She’s over there.” I pinpoint over the left side of the place. I still see Myungsoo standing behind the door. He’s just looking down while playing with his feet.

“Ahh. Ok. See you around Hyojin-ah.” He said and left me standing when he saw Junghee approaching. Why is he always ran’s out when Junghee is around? Aigoo. Nevermind that, what’s with this girl and she’s running for her life?

 

“O M GEEEE, Hyojin-ah!” She screamed like an idiot and I keep her shut up but I think I couldn’t make it. Everyone was staring at us.

“What’s with the scream huh?” I said with an annoying voice. I really don’t want people screaming except if I’m interested.

“Is he handsome? My new crush!” She said. She had this kind of emotion that even here; she’s still carving up guys. Gosh, I’m so tired of being like these.

Just kidding, of course. I love her even though she’s like that.

 

The acquaintance has started. The program flows upright. Everyone seems enjoying.

Couples and single dance together on the dance floor. Some students are getting-to-know-each-other before they could adjust together.

 

I’m not used to dance in public but I danced on my house only. I’m quiet shy cause I really think negative about what people say.

I took a sip on my apple juice. No alcoholic drinks allowed. Fun is the main reason to these kinds of event.

Junghee is busy chitchatting with Minyoung about her new crush. Ugh. I felt out of place here. I had better go outside to take a fresh air.

I love the air that brushed through my skin. I feel cold and fresh. I think all my heat in the body swashed out. I raised my two hands high and feel the wind.

“You might get cold.” A cold voice suddenly interrupt my drama here.

I looked at the person and shocked when I knew who it was. It was. It was. It was Myungsoo.

I can’t speak. Speechless mode. I just keep staring at him. I cleared my throat and try to speak to keep out the feeling I felt right now.

“Ahmm. A-aniyo. I-I l-like i-it being like t-this.” I said with a crack voice. In my mind, I’m laughing of happiness. *He talked to me?* I thought. I was screaming in my head, I’m pretty sure any minute I might die or collapse.

He giggled, “Silly.”

He left me with my mouth hanging.

“I can’t believe he talked to me.” I whispered to myself.

 

-School day-

I feel bored, nothing to do. I’m tired to listen to my teacher. Ugh. I lay on my desk and I didn’t noticed I fell asleep.

After a few minutes, the bell rang. I woke up and stretched out. I looked around and I saw my few classmates were still here but some were already gone out.  I fixed myself and gathered all my things. Junghee is nowhere to be found. She left me. Good friend -_-

I walked down the hallway. I sighed.

“Next class is English. I’ll go to my locker and get my English notebook.” I whispered on myself.

I scratched my head. I was setting in my pin when this dark shadow covered my eyesight. I look on my right side, I saw Myungsoo. I froze up. I looked him intense.  I passed by, his locker, the number was 3507. My heart jumped. I remembered, last time I want that locker.

 

[Flashback]

“What locker number you want?” the counter asked. I was looking for a locker number; I had many books to put on.

“I want Locker number 3507.” I said with a confident voice.

He was scribbling his list and he looked up on me. “3507 is not available. Someone already has it. You can choose another one.” He said. Omo, I really want that number. The combination of my favorite number.

“Aigoo. Arasseo, 3498.” I said. He nodded and I give the amount and left.

[End of Flashback]

I shrugged. I had frozen once again. I can’t move my feet. What’s going on me. My heart skipped a beat.

I saw him smiled and he just passes by. I looked back and he just walking straight. I looked him from a distance and I realized, I had some strange feelings towards him. I had a crush on him.

==dismissal time==

Junghee and I were not able to be together go home it’s because I had some matters to do on our home. Junghee was left in the room. She said she’s going to talk to Minyoung.

{Junghee’s POV}

Hyojin already left. She has something to do in her home. I didn’t mind asking. I had to inform Minyoung about our gig this coming weekend. I tried to convince Hyojin but she doesn’t want to come. She said she really do not do that kind of stuff. Well, I’m going to spend time with her on other things which she and I can relate very well.

While waiting, I grabbed my phone and took a spare time watching photo’s of me.

Someone tapped me; it was the guy that Hyojin introduced me a few days ago.  He smiled awkwardly.

“Oh. Hello.” I said. He handed me my handkerchief. I think I dropped it. I smiled widely and took my handkerchief.

“Gomawo.” I said. I bowed.

He bowed too and left.

Why he left already? Aigoo. That man. On the party, when I was approaching them he ran inside the room.

“What took Minyoung so long?” I said with an irritating voice. I looked around.

My phone rings and I answered the call, it was Minyoung, “Where are you?”

“I’m sorry Junghee-ah. I cannot come. My mom sent in hospital because she has been carrying her sickness so long. I’m sorry.”

“Ohh. Gwaenchana. Please say to your mom, get well soon okay? Goodbye.” I ended the call and stood up.

Lonely. Lonely. I felt loneliness. I wished Hyojin were here.

While waiting for the bus, I noticed a boy. He also is entering my school. He is handsome. Our eyes meet for a second. It was a mesmerizing moment. I did not know what to do. He was so serious and had a great image. He’s handsome.

The bus already arrived. I get in and sit on a comfortable place. He also rides on the bus. He was on the other side. I just look at him.  He paid his fare and just sat back.

Few minutes later, He left the bus. I look outside and saw him walking inside a subdivision.

Gosh, a spark that comes from him hit me. Omo. New crush.

 

-At school-

I happily went inside the school gate. I was a bit early and have the time to go around. I’ll check his schedule upstairs. But the problem is, I don’t know what is his section is. Aigoo.

*Eotteoke? How? How?* I thought and sighed. I disappointedly go back to my seat.

“Early in the morning you look like that. Good morning Junghee.” Hyojin said when she saw me pouting. I was about to say hi/hello but the teacher has already arrived. I just smiled at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter