Part One { 1 }

It Hurts °◦=͟͟͞͞ʕ̡̢̡ु•̫͡•ʔ̡̢̡ु
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ Listen to this song while reading --->  ʕु•̫͡•ʔु☂ }

 

“GOODMORNING Hyojin-ah...” Junghee greeted when she saw Hyojin arrived on their school main gate. Hyojin smiled when she saw Junghee. She waved at her and approached her.

“So…First day of our SENIOR life Hyojin-ah. Can’t wait to graduate and to finish my studies,I’m going to miss you!” Junghee said and rolled over her arms around Hyojin’s arms.

Hyojin giggled, “ Oh yeah..Let’s go.”

When they reached at their department, they proceeded to the section list to know their class.

“Hyojin-ah, we’re classmates. I’m so happy!” She beamed and hugged Hyojin. She already found each other names on the bulletin board.

Hyojin is a shy type girl and many things that she keeps on herself. She understands Junghee in every way.

Junghee is a jolly and blissful girl. Junghee loves to be with Hyojin. Everything she carved up, Hyojin is still there for her. Anyways, let us go back to the story. ^_^

After Junghee said that, she was happy to be with Hyojin in a class together. They looked for their schedule.

“Junghee, Our first class is Social Studies. Ugh, I hate memorizations…” Hyojin said and looked around their schedule.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you..” Junghee said and patted the back of Hyojin. Hyojin sat and sighed on the bench beside the bulletin board. Junghee also sit beside Hyojin.

“Look at this hyojin-ah, isn’t he cute?” Junghee showed a picture to Hyojin, new crush I think of Junghee she discovered when she browse the internet.

“Ah. Yeah. He’s handsome..He’s like my oppa..” Hyojin said and giggled. She grabbed the phone and look again in the picture. She lifts up her eyebrows as a sign of favorable reception. Junghee jumped when she saw Hyojin agree that the guy in the picture was handsome.

“Aigoo. Yeah2. He’s handsome and stop drooling around.” Hyojin warned. Junghee stop.

“Ok.” She said and sat again beside Hyojin.

Hyojin put her headphones on and listen to her music. Junghee did too. While listening, Hyojin noticed a transferee guy with his two fellow transferee friends. They were standing in front of Hyojin and Junghee. Hyojin keeps looking on the three people, especially on the tall guy with a handsome face; Hyojin was distracted by their cute little actions.

“Look at them Junghee-ah. They’re so funny.” Hyojin giggled. Hyojin try to hide her funny reaction.

“Ok. Guys here are your schedules for the whole year keep this.” Someone stepped out from the office and it was Mrs. Choi. Mrs. Choi is the secretary of Hyojin and Junghee’s school. Mrs. Choi was the one assigned for these new students. She came up to them and something to talk about. Hyojin can clearly hear because she slowly put down her headphones off.

“Who is, Kang Min-ho here?” Mrs. Choi asked. One boy raised his hand. They all had eyeglasses except for the tall guy.

“You’re 2-b. And who’s Lee Junsuk?” She asked once again.

Another boy raised his hand and she look at the paper she was holding, “I think you’re Kim Myungsoo. You’re 3-B”

“He’s handsome right? Omo, he’s a junior student,” Hyojin whispered to Junghee and she pretend getting some dirt on Junghee’s hair but there’s nothing on her hair. Junghee ignored Hyojin because Junghee had her Headphones on her ears. She didn’t make some effort to look Hyojin.

Hyojin just puffed and look again on the guy named ‘Kim Myungsoo.

 

-NEXT DAY-

Lunchtime

 “Aigooo~ Bae-gopa! Let’s eat Hyojin-ah.” Junghee said while she held her stomach.

“Okay. Legoooooo!” Hyojin dragged Junghee to the cafeteria.

-CAFETERIA-

While Hyojin and Junghee having their lunch. Her eyes landed on someone eating behind Junghee. There’s something twinkled on her eyes. Her heart beats fast and don’t understand why is she being like that. A smile began to form on her lips.

“Eh? Why are you smiling like that?" Junghee asked and she scooped more rice.

 

{..Hyojin’s POV..}

“Eh? Why are you smiling like that?" Junghee asked. My sense came back when Junghee asked me. I smiled and took a scoop of rice on my mouth. “Nothing. Hehehe”

I looked again secretly behind Junghee and the guy was gone already. I felt sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter