Usually

Usually

Jonghyun woke to the blaring sound of his alarm clock. He smashed it. reached over into the nightstand and threw the small ringing alarm clock at the wall. the room fell silent once again. he sighed and stared at the ceiling before grabbing his phone. the bright light shined in his eyes, blinding him for a moment. he slid open his phone and a frown fell upon the beautiful face.

Usually he'd have a text from him. telling him good morning. and that he'd see him at school.

Jonghyun sighed, closing his eyes and remembering the most dreadful day of his life. 

He ran. he ran as fast as his legs could take him. he ran past all the people who stared at him.  where was he going? what was he doing? he was going to his boyfriend, Kibums home. to stop him from committing suicide. He bursted though the door at the exact moment that the boy had stopped breathing. He sobbed. and sobbed. he wouldnt ever be the same without his feline eyed boy..

7 days, 3 hours, 28 minutes and 45 seconds since he lost him.. he counted the time every minute of everyday.

School was the worst for the boy. he slumped in his seat while people gathered around him, telling him they were sorry for his loss. In which he would slightly smile and tell them it was alright, as long as Kibum was now happy and no longer suffering.  He moved on through the day. Staring at the empty seat next to him in every class.

Usually he would be there. Usually he would smile at the boy. Usually he would scold him for not paying attention during class. He walked home, and past Kibums old home. Usually he would bid Jonghyun farewell and walk into that home with a smile. Usually he would kiss Jonghyun on that doorstep.

Jonghyun sighed staring a little too long at the old brick home. it was a cycle for Jonghyun. count the days, hours, minutes, an seconds since Kibum had passed. Think about what he would usually be doing. then mope around for the rest of the night. Talking to no one. but in his mind he was talking to his one and only, Kibum.

The days got shorter as Jonghyun started to come out of his shell and make some new friends, boyfriends, and eventually a fiancee. he thought less of Kibum, but he still floated through his mind. he stopped counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds that he had been gone.. Instead, he stared at the ceiling in the silence thinking about pure nothingness.

But usually, he would be thinking about Kibum.