Chapter 4

Boy Meets Girl, What Next?

Seungri's POV

Why the heck does she walk so quickly?! I followed her closely but far enough for her not to notice. I can't screw this up, I'll have to return it or she'll get into further trouble because of me. We were nearing the bus stop. No, how could I have forgotten!! We took the bus. But if I got onto the bus, she'll definitely see me for sure.. Ahh eottoghe?? I hid behind an advert board near the bus stop just in case she spots me while I decide how I was going to follow her if I can't get onto the bus. Ah! I'll rush up onto the bus first and I'll cover my face and try to hide waaay at the back before she notices me. Waaaish, Seungri, you're a genius! I gave myself an imaginary pat on the bacl when all of a sudden I felt someone REALLY pat my back. I froze.

"Seungri-ya..." A deep voice called my name. "Why are you being sneaky?"

"Hyung!!!" It was my TOP hyung! I was so excited to see him after such a long time. "Hyung! How was the US!!" I said, doing our greeting handshake. TOP was my senior in high school and I haven't been in contact with him since he left for his US vacation 3 months ago when I was taking my college entrance test. He was about to answer me when I heard a bus approaching. Of course, my bus has to arrive now of all times.

"Catch you later, hyung!!" I said and rushed off to board the bus first before Lee Chaerin did. 

TOP stood rooted to the spot, shocked at how fast I ran away from him. "I could have drove you home... babo" He thought to himself.

Chaerin's POV

I boarded the bus and felt someone staring at me the whole time. I felt so uneasy and decided to alight a stop before mine and walk the remaining distance home. I turned around afew times but saw no one. It must be my imagination... Gosh, too much dramas are really unhealthy for the mind. I shook my head and continued walking.

I finally arrived at my block and went up. I was surprised to see my sister at home.

"Ya unnie, don't you have a shoot today? Why are you home so early?"

"Photoshoot, baby sis. The photographers were fast and efficient, it was all done in 2 hours." My sister said. "Anyway, Hyunwoo is picking me up for dinner at 7 tonight, wanna come along?"

I pulled a face. "No thanks, don't wanna play gooseberry at your date, thanks for the offer."

"Fine then, we're going Italian, in case you decide to change your mind." my sister said taunting me. Ugh, how'd she know I was craving Italian. "How was your first day college, Chaerin-ah?"

"I'll talk to you later okay, unnie. I want to go shower." I said and hurried to my room.

"By the way, package for you arrived, placed it on your bed!" 

"Gomawo unnie!!"

I went to my room and ripped opent he package. Kyaaaaak! Rilakkuma onesie is here!! I did a little dance and hurried to the shower so I could try on this adorable onesie.

Seungri's POV

I waited for Lee Chaerin to enter the elevator as I caught my breath. Ugh, she could have alighted a stop later why did she have to walk the distance of a bus stop. I rode the elevator up to the 7th floor and aw only two doors - one brown, one silver. Now how should I do this... I decided to follow my instincts and rang the doorbell of the brown one. The door opened, I looked up and it was..... not Lee Chaerin?! Damn these instincts, wrong door.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates!! Busy with schoolwork and I'm trying to link the different ideas in my head together so that the story is not too boring!! Hello new subscribers and thank you all for reading! I have the next chapter kind of done but I have to finish my schoolwork first u_u I will update soon! I'm really sorry if this story is boring, I'm trying my best to make it more dramatic but I guess it will happen in the later chapters. ^_^ Thanks for reading xoxo 

Btw, I have a new idea for another fanfic forming in my head hehe.