Chapter 15

Chances With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sooyoung-ah! I'm sorry, please! " Hyoyeon yelled as she chased after the by who was taking huge strides to get away from her, trying to keep a distance. 

" Ms Kim, I think you should return to Eunhyuk-ssi. He's still waiting for you in the car. It's raining heavily, you'll get very sick and Hyung will scold me, you know your immune system is weak. Please go back. " Sooyoung said coldly, continuing to walk ahead of the blonde girl.

Sooyoung handed his umbrella to the girl before he walked away, his gaze locked on the cement floor. His heart was breaking as his back faced her, moving further away at the same time. He knew that if he had turned around to look at her just once, he would come crumbling down. 

" Youngie! Come back please! I'm sorry.... " The girl broke down and dropped to her knees under the pouring rain, violently weeping for the shikshin to come back. 

Flashback.

" Hyoyeon-noona? Eunhyuk's here to pick you up. " Yuri said out coldly, earning a soft nudge in the ribs as he pouted at his doe eyed girlfriend childishly while Taeyeon chuckled at the couple. 

Hyoyeon smiled thankfully, going to the gate. 

" Babe! " Eunhyuk beamed, running towards his girlfriend. 

" Mmmm. I miss you so much. " 

Hyoyeon froze. She came to realise that throughout the time where Eunhyuk wasn't around, she never missed him. Not even once had she thought of him. 

On the other hand.

She was busy playing around with Sooyoung the whole 2 weeks. 

Sooyoung. 

He was the one who made her forget Eunhyuk. 

" Babe? You okay? " Hyoyeon snapped out of it and nodded, smiling gorgeously. 

" Yup, let's go. " 

The both of them walked to the car and it was quiet for the whole journey, making it a lot more awkward then it already was. Hyoyeon couldn't feel more horrible, she was harbouring feelings for someone she said she wouldn't. 

" Hyuk. Do you ever think that maybe one day, just maybe, you might be the one breaking up with me? " Hyoyeon softly muttered, playing with her fingers nervously. 

" What? What's wrong, baby? " Eunhyuk asked with his eyebrows furrowed, he wasn't sure of what to expect. 

Hyoyeon was unpredictable and it's pretty much useless anticipating any sort of action or words from her. It was a question neither of them had thought about, not even during their arguments. 

" Nothing, I'm just asking. But I hope that if we do break up one day, we'll stay as close friends because I don't think I can live without you, as an elder brother. " 

Hearing that sentence, Eunhyuk knew what she was trying to say. He had seen how her behaviour changed whenever she was with him and how different she was when she's with Sooyoung.

Although he never said much, he knew this day was going to come anytime.

Just not this fast. 

" It's gonna be hard, but I'll definitely try my best. " He smiled faintly and retracted his hand from hers, putting it back on the steering wheel. 

Hyoyeon was guilty, she knew it very well. 

She pushed the limits and tested Sooyoung's patience, now karma has finally come and bit her in the . 

" I'm just asking, Hyukkie. Don't think too much alright? I love you. " Hyoyeon leaned towards the driver's seat, placing a gentle but regretful kiss on her boyfriend's cheek.

" I love you most. " Eunhyuk smiled weakly and carressed her cheek. 

The couple held hands for a few minutes as Eunhyuk focused on the road and Hyoyeon, on her thoughts. Just as they were about to reach the theatre, the blonde realised something. 

" Oh ! Babe, we need to go back! " Hyoyeon squealed and slapped Eunhyuk's arm mulitple times. 

" What! What did you forget?! " Eunhyuk said anxiously.

" My wallet. " She pouted and put down her bag slowly, her sulkiness already arriving. 

" Aigoo.. Okay, we'll go back and you can get your wallet. " 

Eunhyuk was still so in love with her and he knew clearly that he was going to lose her. However, the only remaining factor that was different between him and the other boyfriends, he was genuinely in love with Hyoyeon. 

Unlike, 

Taecyeon, who only wanted Yoona's body. 

Siwon, who wanted Tiffany's money. 

*

" Okay, babe. Go grab your wallet. I'll wait for you here. " Eunhyuk pecked her lips and went out of the car, openi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter