Wrong.

Out Of My Mind. | Nyongtory.

Seungri watches the cameras carefully, smiling directly at all of them. His smile turns into a light smirk just to make sure that the fans go crazy over the photos when they leak out. King of Fanservice? Earned his name and is more than proud of it. An arm perches itself onto his shoulder, bringing him closer to the other members of Bigbang. Perfect. A close photo, just what the fans would want. A group of brothers. A family. Even more so, now G-dragon was using Seungri's shoulder to rest his chin on. Gold. What did the fans call them? Nyongtory. In Seungri's eyes, that's what he needed right now. Attention. He craved attention. Attention from anyone. What better way to get attention than to have millions of fans chanting his name?

"We should get some pictures of GD and TOP near each other," Seungri heard a couple of the photographers murmer. Seungri's eyes met the photographers eyes, wondering why that picture wasn't enough. The attention would then fade, giving the spotlight over to the rappers of the group. Seungri felt GD squeeze his shoulder before letting go of the minor embrace. GD snickers, already catching the worry in Seungri's eyes.

"Next time, kid." He taunts, stepping over to TOP without hesitation. They both separate themselves from the group, calling attention to their poses. Youngbae and Daesung, without a single hesitant move, go back to smiling at the cameras. Seungri, however, purses his lips and thinks up a different way to make him get a small spotlight. He notices Youngbae easily wrapping an arm around Daesung.

"Ya, please hold me like that too, hyung." Seungri calls out from his corner next to Daesung. Everyone turns to Seungri now, but Seungri laughs making the others laugh with him. Candid. Perfect.

"Ya, pabo, come here." Youngbae says, grabbing Seungri by the wrist forcefully between him and Daesung. He looks over at the camera, once again with the million dollar smile. Now he was between the two other vocalists, suddenly feeling some sort of support. He wasn't alone. That's all he ever wanted. Seungri hated being alone. A little attention with a hint of something to do. That's all he needed these days. Anything but being alone.


"Ten." Jiyong said flatly.

"Wrong." Seungri answered, flipping through channels. He was staring at the television, still deciding what to watch. Jiyong was at the other end of the couch, scrolling through his phone. He was too emersed to actually pay close attention. They were fighting over how many times Jiyong had won at any of the nerf gun fights they had played.

"Twelve." Jiyong continued, still thinking up a number.

"Not even close." Seungri said, taking a mouthful of bulgolgi while he stopped at some cartoon, settling for that. Jiyong rolled his eyes, tapping away at his phone. He sighed loudly, before putting the phone on his lap.

"Maknae, let's just call it a truce. We're adults. Handle it like adults." Jiyong said, scrunching his nose at the cartoons. He turned over to see Seungri with a mouthful of food. Jiyong laughed and hit Seungri's arm.

"Pabo, it's not a race." Jiyong said before returning to his phone that once again vibrated. Seungri sighed and checked his watch. Three. Three AM. Flat. He turned to see Jiyong deep in thought from a text.

"Hyung, go home. This is exhausting. Your presence is just exhausting." Seungri said, putting the plate on the table in front of him. Jiyong looked up, not believing Seungri's words but at the same time, curious. He stared at his younger for a bit, eying him.

"What's wrong with you?" Jiyong asked, giving his phone one last second of attention before turning back to Seungri.

"Nothing. It's just late." Seungri replied. Jiyong eyed him again then took Seungri's wrist to look at the watch. He snickered and let go of the other's wrist.

"It's not late at all," He grinned, looking over at Seungri. Seungri clicked his tongue playfully, "Ah you caught me. It's really early."

Jiyong watched him, somehow knowing something wasn't right. It wasn't every day that he got to see Seungri but he didn't expect Seungri to ever show a lack of interest. For as long as he's known him, Seungri has always been on top of Jiyong. Always sending him messages. Congratulatory messages on his new albums. To return the same favors, Jiyong had been there for Seungri at the same level. He made sure to show appretiation but at the same time keep his distance. Jiyong was known for keeping people at a distance. G-dragon, he was the guy that he put up for show. G-dragon was wild and young, rich added on to that. G-dragon was the one that was invited to parties. Jiyong. Jiyong was the other guy that ended up at Seungri's apartment to see what he could dig up from the fridge. Jiyong was the guy that distanced himself from girlfriends when he lost interest. Jiyong was the guy that kept friends at arm's length because trust was a difficult thing to catch.

"Are you tired?" Jiyong murmured, pulling up his feet to cross his legs. Seungri looked up, realizing the change of tone. Seungri wasn't tired. Not physically at least. Emotionally, it's always different.

"Yeah," Seungri answered instead, rubbing his arm.

"You should've said that before," Jiyong chuckled, not entirely believing him. Jiyong stood up, stretching and pulling up Seungri by the hand. "I'm pretty tired too," He said to Seungri, faking a yawn now.

"But what's really wrong?" Jiyong asked now, walking Seungri to bed. Seungri thought about it, then rolled his eyes. Jiyong lightly pinched Seungri's arm, irritated at the disrespect.

Seungri freed his arm and waved Jiyong off, trying to get off the subject before plopping himself onto his bed. He crawled under his covers and throwed up a peace sign over to Jiyong, signaling him to leave.

"Bye, hyung." He said flatly, turning his back towards Jiyong. Jiyong watched him, then plopped himself onto the bed, crossing his legs. He took out his phone, answering messages while Seungri lied there. Seungri groaned, knowing that Jiyong wasn't going to leave until he got a straight answer.

"Is it because you're not in Japan?" Jiyong said flatly, still answering messages.

Seungri lied on his back, staring up at the ceiling while Jiyong answered messages. Jiyong looked over at Seungri and rose an eyebrow.

"Are we not good enough for you here?" Jiyong snickered, wanting it to sound like a joke but instead his voice sounded strained like he really meant it. In a way, he did mean it. Seungri seemed to be wrapped up in Japan and it had crossed through Jiyong that Japan might be the only thing Seungri cared about. On the other hand, Jiyong did understand that somehow Seungri wouldn't ever really leave permanantly to Japan.

"That's not it." Seungri sighed, looking over at his elder. They made eye contact before Jiyong returned to his phone. Seungri looked back up at the ceiling and answered back, "Broke up with-"

Easily, as if on cue, Jiyong's phone started ringing, filling up the entire room. Jiyong looked straight over at Seungri, knowing that it would bother Seungri if he answered the call. At least Seungri didn't have to finish the sentence. Jiyong knew right off the bat what the problem was now.

"Take the call." Seungri said, rolling his eyes then turned back on his side. Jiyong sighed softly, taking the call.

Seungri looked over at the wall, listening in to what the call was about. Photoshoot details. Some magazine G-dragon was most likely going to make an appearance on. The voice started fading away while he thought of his ex-girlfriend. It was so easy to tell people that you were fine. It was easy to say that it doesn't matter and that you could care less about a break up. It was even more so easier to Seungri because all his relationships were kept a secret. Not many people knew of his girlfriends, not many people would ask later on. It would make no damage later on. It wouldn't matter. It was as if it never happened. But at the end of the day, it would hit him. It would hit him straight in the face that all his relationships have been screwed over. There was always someone or something that would take away that happiness. That feeling of being full.

"Ya!" Jiyong interrupted. Seungri looked over at Jiyong who was now irritated because Seungri had been too emersed in his thoughts.

"What?" Seungri muttered.

"She broke up with you?" Jiyong asked, throwing his phone lightly into the air before catching it once again.

"She told me she cheated." Seungri said flatly, making Jiyong scrunch his face. Jiyong knew the feeling. He had often told Seungri about all his relationship catastrophes. He would explain to the younger how these experiences became songs and how it was easy to think up a heart breaking song when you've had a heart broken.

"Pabo." Jiyong sighed.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you. If you weren't always in Japan."

Seungri grabbed the pillow next to him, hitting Jiyong with it. Seungri knew it was a joke. It was always a joke. Seungri would tell Jiyong that it was his fault for being on tour all the time and Seungri would get the 'You're always in Japan' acuse. Jiyong chuckled, grabbing the pillow then lying down next to Seungri.

"When?" Jiyong asked.

"Three weeks."

"Fresh cut.."

Seungri looked over at Jiyong now, sighing. Jiyong reached over to pull one of Seungri's cheeks. Seungri smiled and shoved his hands away.

"Stop being so depressed, maknae. It's not a good look on you," Jiyong said, his voice sounding tired now.

"Are you saying I'm good looking? It's not a very good comment to be saying while in bed." Seungri snickered, getting another pinch at his arm. Jiyong then turned Seungri around, hugging him from behind. Seungri sighed, starting to doze off.

"You're an idiot." Jiyong sighed, squeezing Seungri.

"Thanks," Seungri said, his voice starting to trail off.

"Seungriya.."

"Hm?"

"It's eight."

"What's eight?" Seungri asked, blinking multiple times.

"I've beaten you eight times with the nerf guns." Jiyong said now sleepily.

"Eight? Thought it was ten."

"I was wrong."


 

{ A/N: OTL. First part. we'll see how this turns out. This is just some sort of intro, I s'ppose. Just to see the relationship/friendship crap. & Seungri's worries. Then we can get onto angst and sadness & horrible endings. I mean, y'know happy endings with butterflies & crap.