Jump

Prey

It was October 31st, Halloween, and Onew thought he was going to die. Minho and Taemin couldn't shut the hell up, talking about candy, and costumes, and decorations, and everything else that had to do with the scary holiday. Also, the decorating. Don't get Onew started on that. He leaves for one schedule, and comes back to a haunted house. Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin had gone overboard. They had plastered window ghosts all over the doors and walls, fake spider webs hung from the ceiling, random skulls were placed around the rooms, and they went so far as to put a full sized Hannibal Lecter in the living room (Onew had almost pissed himself when he came face to face with it). However, Onew didn't have the heart to scold the three. They looked like they were kids again, and Onew didn't want to ruin that.

"Guys, are the vampire coffins really necessary?" he asked.

Minho nodded enthusiastically. "Of course, hyung! There's nothing scarier than a few coffins around, you know?"

"But we already know they're there, and no one else is coming," Onew tried to reason.

"Don't ruin our fun with logic, hyung," Jonghyun said.

Onew just sighed and turned away from the two. it, he was gonna take a nap. He walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door, only to scream as he was immediatley dragged inside, leaving the door open.

Someone covered his mouth. "Shh! God dammit hyung, it's just me!"

Onew took a breath. Yeah, he was getting killed tonight. "Taemin? Why are you in my room with the lights off?!"

The long-haired boy gave him a pout. "I was waiting for you," he said.

Onew shook his head. "In the dark?"

"Yes?"

The elder rubbed his temples. He was getting way to old for this . "What do you need, Taebaby?"

Taemin smiled at him brightly and brought something out from behind his back. "We're all dressing up tonight, hyung!"

Jinki laughed as Taemin shoved the costume in his hands, which only consisted of ears and a tail. "Why are we even dressing up, Taeminnie? You know we can't go out."

Taemin pouted. "Please, hyung~! We already decorated... We can stay in and still have fun! Watch scary movies, eat junkfood... It'll be great!"

Jinki raised an eyebrow. "The costume...?"

"It's what Halloween is all about! Now get it on!" Taemin shouted.

Onew held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright. Whatever you want, Taemin."

Taemin smiled brightly and pecked his hyung on the cheek. "Thank you, Jinki-hyung! And don't worry, everyone will be in costume!"

Onew smiled at the maknae. "What are you going to be, Taeminnie?"

The younger male giggled. "I'm gonna be a cat, hyung!" He curled his hand slightly and pawed at Jinkis chest. "Meow~!"

Onew laughed and rubbed Taemins head. "And such a good kitty," he said, smiling.

"Hehe. Jonghyun's gonna be a dog, hyung. And Minho-hyung is dressing as a frog! It'll be so awesome!"

"And Key...?" Onew was curious about his boyfriends costume.

Taemin shook his head. "Key-umma told me I wasn't allowed to tell you," he teased. Before Onew could protest, Taemin gazed into his leaders eyes. He smirked and reached up, touching Onews nose. "Tokki," he said.

Onew scrunched his nose up and frowned. "What?"

Taemin only laughed at him, and glanced down at the objects in Onews arms. Onew caught his gaze and looked down, actually seeing his costume for the first time.

"Tokki~!"

They were so busy that they didn't hear or notice the click behind them. A slim male with feline eyes smirked as he leaned against the closed door. He had a costume as well; prepared by his little baby- his personal onkey fanboy.

Let's just say- Appa was gonna get jumped tonight.

_______________________

Onew sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He really didn't see the point in dressing up. However, it was for the members, and Onew would never let them down. He didn't look bad- not at all- but he thought he looked a little silly. He had long, white, rabbit ears attached to his head, along with a thin white choker. He had a button down pure white shirt on, along with white slim-fit jeans, fingerless gloves, and white socks. Why wear shoes when he wasn't going anywhere? He sighed once again as he turned around and inspected the little white bunny tail that went along with the costume. It was secure, so he turned back around. He groaned and peeled the ears off. He mussed up his hair and replaced them. There- that's better.

'Better get this over with,' he thought, and opened the door. He walked into the living room and was immediately hugged by Taemin.

"Hyung~! You look so cute~!" the maknae exclaimed.

"Thank you, Taebaby. You look good too." The maknae looked adorable. Pointy brown ears atop his head, brown T-shirt, thick tail secured around tight brown skinny jeans, and brown socks. He had a collar around his neck with a tag that read 'Taemin', and sealed the deal by drawing cute little whiskers on his cheeks.

Jonghyun walked up to the two. "How can you look so... manly in that costume, hyung? I look like a little dog who wants to be pet. Not fair!" It was true. With the floppy brown ears, stubby brown tail, and matching clothes and collar, Jonghyun looked like a pet puppy. His short stature and puppy eyes didn't help his case at all.

Onew chuckled and pat his younger members head, ignoring his pout. "I don't look manly. I look like a bunny, Jonghyun," he said. He looked around and burst out laughing when he saw Minho. The boy had his whole body (that was not covered by clothing) covered in green body paint. His hair was spray painted a dark, forest green. He had bug bracelets on both wrists and a frog necklace around his neck. He also had a fishing net in his hands. His clothes consisted of a simple dark green T-shirt with green cargo shorts. His long hair was mussed, and Jinki thought it was a nice touch to the 'messy jungle boy' look.

"You- you look great, Minho," he choked out.

Minho pouted, his bright eyes growing in size. "I thought this was clever, hyung! Don't laugh!"

Jinki wiped his eyes. "No! No no, Minho, it looks great! You look like you belong in the great lake~!"

"And you look like you belong with Peter Rabbit!"

Jinki rubbed at his heart. "So cold, Minho..." he whined meekly. He looked away from the three when he noticed one member was missing. "Hey, where's Kibummie?"

Taemin caught a glmpse of a figure behind Onew and he smirked. "Oh, he's probably still in his room, hyung."

"Doing wha- AHHHH!"

"RAWR~~!"

Jinki yelped as he felt a weight on his back. He felt arms wrap around his neck and legs around his waist. He stumbled half-way across the room before he finally got his bearings. He looked behind him when he felt more than heard someone laugh. "Kibummie? What are you doing?"

"I caught you~!" the cute umma of the group sang.

Onew raised an eyebrow. "I suppose you did, Kibum. What are you doing on my back?"

He could just sense Keys pout. "You don't like me on your back?"

Onew panicked as he heard the teary voice and he quickly shook his head. "No! No, I would just prefer to see your pretty face instead..."

Onew heard the other members snort but he ignored them as Key giggled and clambered off his back. Onew smiled and turned around, breath catching when he saw his beautiful boyfriend.

He was a fox, literally. Kibum had large, golden ears attached to his blond head. He had whiskers painted on his cheeks and dark eye liner around his feline eyes, making the bright yellow color stand out. He had a thick black collar with a tag around his neck. He had on a baggy golden shirt that showed of the smooth skin of his shoulder, and tight white skinny jeans that followed every curve of his slim legs. Onew looked to the side briefly, only to smile at the sight of a thick yellow fox tail with a white patch at the tip. Golden fingerless gloves, black socks, and a cute fox bracelet completed the outfit.

Onew chuckled and grasped at his boyfriends hands. "You look nice tonight, Key..." he muttered, kissing his lovers nose lightly.

Key blushed and looked down at his feet. "Taemin said he wanted to make me a fox costume since you were going to be a rabbit..."

Onew gazed sharply at the maknae and Taemin just shrugged sheepishly. So he was a fanboy- sue him.

Onew rolled his eyes at the younger and smiled, now placing a light kiss on Keys lips. "Let's just start the evening, okay?"

____________________________________________

Onew had to admit, he was having more fun than he thought he would. The members were all squished together on the couch. They had an old version of the movie "Dracula" playing. The room was encased in darkness. They had candy and popcorn on the table in front of them, and Onew knew that one of them would have to make another run for a refill soon. However, it wasn't going to be him. 

He wrapped his arms tighter around Key, who was seated comfortably in the leaders lap. Key was seated sideways, and the fox sighed before nuzzling closer to his boyfriends warmth. He wrapped his arms tightly around his boyfriend and buried his head in the olders neck, inhaling the safe and warm scent.

He felt Onew his hair, and he let out a hum of approval. "Are you okay, Kibum?" Onew asked.

Key nodded and peeked out of his hiding place, watching the actors run around on the screen. "I'm okay, Jinki... Just cold," he said softly.

Onew frowned and he grabbed a nearby blanket and draped it over the both of them. He could sense the other members eyes on them, but he paid the boys no mind. He tightened his grip on the small body and asked, "Is that better, baby?"

Key smiled and blushed. He loved it when his boyfriend took care of him. He flicked one of Onews rabbit ears and nodded. "Neh..."

Onew laughed and retaliated, nipping the end of Keys nose playfully. Key squealed and bit onto one of Jinkis rabbit ears, tugging lightly.

"Yah! Will you two knock it off and watch the movie? You're gonna make me puke from all the fluff coming from over there!" Jonghyun said.

Key pouted around his mouthful and released the fake bunny ear. He leaned on Jinkis shoulder and returned his gaze to the crappy horror film. "You're just jealous that you can't get any," he whispered. Only Taemin and Onew heard him, and the two burst out laughing. Jonghyun and Minho looked at them.

"What's so funny?" Minho asked. 

Taemin shook his head. "Nothing, hyung. It was nothing..."

Minho shrugged his shoulders at Jonghyun and the two returned to the movie. Taemin also moved his attention from the cuddling couple, only stealing quick glances at the fox and bunny throughout the night- and smiling when he caught them sharing badly hidden kisses.

___________________________________________

"I'm never touching another Twix bar again~!" Key whined. He had eaten so much candy, and now he just wanted to cuddle into Jinki and fall asleep. He stripped off his tail and clothes, exchanging them for an over sized T-shirt (Jinkis) that fell to his thighs and exposed his shoulder. He was to tired to take off his ears and collar, so he just flopped down on the bed, waiting for his boyfriend.

He watched as Jinki stepped out of the bathroom in his pajamas, all traces of the costume gone, and walked towards the bed. He immediatley cuddled into the warmth that Jinki offered, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends neck. Jinki chuckled and kissed his forehead, his cheeks, and finally, his pouty pink lips.

"Still don't have the ears off? Want me to help you?" Onew asked quietly.

Key shook his head. "No. Leave them on. I just want to relax..."

Onew pressed their noses together lightly. "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

Key smiled and nodded. "It was a nice, fun break from our hectic schedules. The other three looked so happy, and I was glad that we got to spend time together as a group. I had more fun than I thought I would."

Onew nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it was relaxing, wasn't it? Though, I'm not taking the decorations down tomorrow."

Key giggled and pecked his boyfriends lips. "I'll make the kids do it, don't worry."

Onew smiled and asked the question he'd been wanting to ask all night. "Why'd you dress as a fox, oh sly one? Surely there was something else you could've been?"

Key suddenly blushed and looked down. "Oh, no reason..."

Onew narrowed his eyes and grasped his boyfriends chin, lightly tugging his face up so they were staring at each other. "I'm not going to laugh Kibum. Come on, I'd like to know..."

Key couldn't deny his older lover and took a breath. "I... You... Jinki, you're mine."

Jinkis eyes widened. "Hmm?"

Key smiled and blushed lightly. He shifted his gaze away from Jinkis intense look. "The fox and rabbit. They are mortal enemies of each other. However, they belong to nothing but the other. The fox lives to chase the rabbit, and the rabbit lives to... provide for the fox," he explained.

"So... you're saying that I'm the only one you want?" Jinki asked, a dark smirk forming on his lips.

Keys blush intensified and he shook his head. "Hey! That's not what I said! Idiot, don't put words in my mouth!"

Onew pouted. "So you don't want me...?" he teased.

Key gasped. "Hey, I didn't say that ei-"

He was cut off when his lips were captured in a passionate kiss. Onews arms crept around around his waist, pulling Key against the firm body of his boyfriend. Key moaned softly and tangled his fingers in Onews soft brown hair, lightly tugging at the natural curls. Onew hummed and pulled away slowly, nipping at the younger boys soft lips.

Key whined and leaned his forehead against the others, silently pleading for another. Onew stuck his tongue out playfully and denied him.

"Jinki~!" Key whimpered, small tears gathering in his eyes.

The fox ears and pleading, teary eyes broke Onews resolve and he leaned down, giving his boyfriend a chaste but deep kiss. Key hummed, pleased.

They pulled away from each other and Key smiled before tucking himself in the older boys arms, head in the others neck. "I love you, Jinki. I love you a lot. I hope you know how much," he whispered.

Onew smiled and buried his face in the others soft hair, mindful of the fox ears. He the boys back, feeling Key relax against him. "I love you too, Kibum. I love you so much... I'll love you as long as you allow me to..."

Key sniffled softly. "I want you to love me forever..."

Onew chuckled. "Then consider it done, baby..."

They fell asleep that night in each others arms, the tag on Keys collar glinting in the light. The words on the tag were barely visible, but they were there.

Lee Jinki x Kim Kibum

2-14-2009

"For the two of us, home isn't a place.

It is a person.

And we are finally home..."

---------------------------

Finally doneI meant to post this on Halloween, but that obviously didn't happen! Hope you like my sorry excuse for fluff! Love ya, babies! And don't forget to comment!