FAMILY! = Chapter 14

Inexperienced Love

“Hojae ah, come back here and eat your breakfast. You too yeobo!” You shouted at them while serving the plates on the table.

They were running around, Hoya was chasing his son, Hojae around like an immature kid.

“Ya! Hurry up and eat or you’ll clean the dishes!”

They stopped and turned their heads to see that  you were deadly serious about it.

“Hojae, let’s eat before umma gets angry again.”

“Mmm!” Hojae nodded, showing his innocent face with brown almond eyes which two bunny teeth.

Hoya ruffled his son’s hair and Hojae ran towards the table and started eating his breakfast.

“Hojae ah, eat a lot and grow well like appa, so you can meet the woman of your dreams. Arasso?” Hoya gave an angelic smile to his son.

Hojae was confused by what his dad was saying, he’s too young to know what’s the meaning of “meeting the woman of your dreams”, since he’s only 6.

“Oppa! Don’t corrupt his mind, he’s still young.” You chuckled and took Hojae’s and Hoya’s plate to the kitchen to wash it.

“Arasso arasso, I’ll take Hojae to school now.”

“Annyeong umma, be careful while I’m at school okay?” Hojae ran towards you and gave you a quick kiss on your cheeks and a big hug.

“Okay, study hard and appa will fetch you later.” Returning a kiss to his cheek he ran to the car without realizing Hoya hasn’t walked out of the door yet.

You turned your body and walked towards the table to clean it till’ you heard Hoya calling you. You turned around to see his sad face.

“What about meeee? I want a hug and kiss too, I’ll be going to work you know!” Hoya gave his aegyo and you couldn’t say no because he’s not someone who does aegyo infront of people. So you felt like the luckiest girl for being able to see Hoya’s aegyo.

“Aish, when are you going to grow up Hoaegi?”

“When Hojae grows up kekeke”

You walk up towards Hoya and gave him a tight hug. You buried your face into his chest, smelling his cologne. You didn’t want to leave but you have to because Hojae has to go to school and he has to work. You look up to him and your lips crashed against his.

“I know you’ll be lonely for a few hours, don’t worry. Hojae and I will accompany you later, my little baby.”

“Hoya op…”

Before you could finish your words, you felt his lips on yours again. After a few seconds, he let go and you wave him goodbye because he was about to leave.

“Drive safe and work hard! Fighting oppa!”

Just that word, it gave Hoya so much strength and happiness to continue his daily life. If it wasn’t for her, he would be a workaholic, same goes to the other members.

Time pass by fast, doing their daily routines in their daily lives. Nothing has changed, except for ~~~, who is having another kid, which is shiawon. She was a girl, just like an angel. She was 2 years younger than Hojae and the Lee family had always been living in a happy life. That’s what everyone wishes for right? Fate brought an ordinary girl and an idol together, with that, they are able to live together. Just like a fairytale. They tease, they laugh, they cry, and last but not least they love each other. A never ending love between all 3 of them and also you. Including the other 6 members, Woohyun ended marrying his girlfriend, Soojung is still dating his not-so-called-fan-anymore, Sunggyu now has a girlfriend which is a year younger than him. Dongwoo is now engaged to an idol, Myungsoo just started dating with an ordinary girl as well. Sungyeol is still in search of his perfect girl, until one day he bumped into her… That’s when love begins…….

♡~♡

Now at foxeu | via Tumblr

nam star

woooooo

3

src: google+ | via TumblrSunggyu ~

. | via TumblrHOBABEH ♥

Hello fellow readers, this is the end of the fanfiction. Will be writing more ( hopefully) for all readers who supported me. Thankyou very much, please look forward for more! Annyeeeonnnnng!! Saranghaeyo! *Hoya waving goodbyeeee to you! :)))