BLESSED DAY = Chapter 13

Inexperienced Love

*At home.

Hoya and you got back home with a bright smile plastered on your face and Hoya’s. As you were walking towards the door, you suddenly felt your own body being lifted up. You started screaming and found out that Hoya carried you in bridal style, you couldn’t help but you blush and hug around his neck tightly so you wouldn’t fall.

“Hoya oppa! What do you think you’re doing? What if they saw what you’re doing right now? Put me down!” You squeal while hitting Hoya with only light force. In your mind you didn’t wanted him to put you down because you’re happy with him. You never wanted this happiness to end.

“I guess I don’t need to put you down.” Hoya looked at you and gave his y smirk.

“Why is that, Hoya oppa?”

“Look at the door baby.”

You turned your head to find 6 good looking guys staring at you with big smiles on their faces, totally welcoming you in. You blushed and hug Hoya tighter, only to cover your tomato face and to smell his strong cologne.

“WAAAA, HERE COMES THE SUPERHERO AND HIS LOVER!” Sungyeol said and they cracked up laughing.

“ANNIYO! IT’S.. IT’S.. IT’S.. No I can’t think of anything.” Sungjong lowered his shoulder for failing his joke.

“Aishhh!” Everything started scolding him like immature kids.

Hoya laughed at the maknae’s failed joke and continue carrying you into the house.

What is he doing? He’s not going to put me down? Oh my, what am I supposed to do?

“Hoya oppa?” You whispered to him, only letting him hear what you said.

“Yes baby?”

“When are you going to put me down?”

“When we have reached the destination?”

Destination? What is he talking about?

You stay silent till’ he said something to the boys that were watching We Got Married on tv.

“Hyung, you should totally join this program since you’re like, the forever alone guy.” Myungsoo said and ended up getting hit my Sunggyu by the pillow. Making everyone laugh hardly about it.

“Excuse me boys, but I have to go to my room with my princess.” Hoya interfered and gave a wink to all of them. Making them feel disgusted by his sudden killer wink.

“Arasso, arasso. Go go!” Everything said in unison, making Hoya laugh because his wink worked.

He slowly carried you till’ both of you reached the bedroom, which was always neat. He opened the door and gently lay you down on the bed. He waked to the bathroom without saying a word.

Is my baby planning to do something? Haihhh

You waited approximately 5 minutes for him to come out from the bathroom- topless. Only with his pants on, showing his chocolate abs which could make any girls go weak on their knees.

“Hoaegi, what are you doing?!” You asked while covering your face.

“I-I was t-thi-thinking…” He said nervously while rubbing the back of his neck with his hands.

“Thnking? Thinking about?” You asked curiously, slowly lowering your hands.

Dammit Hoya! You need to say it! If not you’ll never get it!

“I want a baby with you!”

“MWOOOO?!?!” Your eyes widened at the sudden confession Hoya told you, you were in shocked but managed to stay calm after a few seconds.

“Y-you heard what I just said!”

“Hahaha oppa you’re so cute!” You started laughing due to his awkward confession, making him look so adorable and cute.

“Yaaaa! I’m doing it with you tonight!”

“Wh-whaattt!”

“That’s right, I mean, if you’re not ready I can wait…”

*Awkward silence for a few seconds

“Oppa I’m ready.”

Hoya felt electric shock in his body, he was happy, not that she was ready. But because they’re going to have a baby anytime soon.

“Are you sure?” Hoya asked, to clarify what was her true answer.

“Yes oppa, let’s make babies!” You said excitedly.

*After a few hours of making out, you and Hoya were exhausted, sweats were all over your body, so is Hoya. You were too tired to hug him and kiss him goodnight, likewise to Hoya as well. So you just lay on the bed, not knowing how, you slept off. Same goes to Hoya.

 tumblr_mwv7ryvHPM1rrhsodo1_1280.gif

  131102 Hoya at OGS in Manila Press Con. cr PAGIKING.tistory.com DO NOT EDIT

Hello fellow readers, sorry for the really really late update. Been so busy lately, couldn't have time to update. Anyways, this story is  about to end already. Will create a new story so I hope you will look forward to it! Fighting! ^_^