I'm your boyfriend!

Countdown from 12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 1: I'm your boyfriend!



It's a bright and sunny day for Byun Baekhyun, literally. When it comes to mentally, it's storming hard and flooding all around. His lovely girlfriend called him last night telling him that she held something for him to join and WIN.



*Why would she make everything complicated for me?! I pity myself.*



Baekhyun thought himself as he walks his way to IU's house. IU is the nickname of his girlfriend who's name is Lee Jieun. He walks slowly, noticing different guys who he assumes might join what IU told him last night. 



Few moments later, he reaches her house and leads himself inside. He waves good day to IU's mother and proceeds inside.



"Baekhyun! Finally, you came!" She greeted him normally just like before, like she didn't say anything Baekhyun needs to fight for. "Are you alright?"



She asks noticing the weak and unstable aura of Baekhyun, looking down dramatically. "Why did you do this to me?" 



IU raises a brow and takes a minute to realize what he meant, making her chuckle. "Oh, well, you know, I want our relationship to get in public soon formally and legally!"
 


"Why?" Baekhyun pouts to himself as he finds the couch and sits on it and IU follows him. "Is revealing it now without hardship is illegal?"
 


"Well for my suitors and admirers it is! People say you should work hard to achieve what you want!" IU tells Baekhyun positively. Baekhyun tries to get the point of all this. Soon enough, he will, he tells himself.
 


"Okay, fine." Baekhyun looks to IU, smiling a bit. "I just wish those boys wouldn't be much of a competition!"
 


"Well, I can't promise you that. But!" IU follows and continues immediately, preventing Baekhyun to say another word. "I'll make sure that you win each and every part of the games!"
 


"Must be Lee Jieun! I'm your boyfriend!" Baekhyun stands up to himself, rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter