D-17

Only You

"_____ aaah! Earth to _____ ahh!" Dari kept on screaming into my face as he waved his warms frantically around me.

17. Just 17 more days. Gikwang had been quiet since that day. No calls, no texts, no late night meet ups. I wonder, is he calling it quits now to make it less painful for himself? Or perhaps his just busy. I'm not sure if being optimistic at a time like this right. We're going to end up separated and that's the harsh reality we both have to accept.

I miss your touch so much Kiki.

"Ya, _____ ah! Will you snap out of it!" Dari slammed his hands onto the table.

That did the trick. I was cut away from my train of thoughts. I looked at Dari, his face furious red. His lips pouted and his brows frowned. He looked adorable when he's pissed off actually. I can't help but let out a soft giggle.

"What are you laughing at?" Dari spoke with much agitation in his voice.

"Sorry.What is that you want?"

"There's a customer and he ordered Earl Grey Latte. I asked Mika to do it but you know him" Dari quickly explained as he dragged me to the bar station.

I was quick to make an Earl Grey Latte. Who'd knew long the customer had been waiting while Dari tried to get Mika to prepare it and failed then coming to me instead. I taught Dari the steps to preparing it at the same time. After all, I won't be working here soon enough. The thought saddened me. I paused for a moment and recalled when I just Dari's age and Uncle Chan taught me the ropes. Those were happy days.

"So this is the cafe you're working at" a man's voice spoke. It stunned me for a moment.

I looked up and saw the last man I'd want to see, Jun. He was dressed in a smart crisp steel grey suit prepped with a red tie. He looks charming as ever. With that sharp chiseled jawline, brown almond shaped eyes and prefect pearlie whites, he'd sweep any woman of her feet effortlessly. But not me.

He's a nut case.

Dari quickly went to his side and started to profusely apologise for the late order.

"Don't waste your breath on a jerk Dari" I spoke in a monotonic tone as I pushed the glass to him, spilling some onto the counter.

"Now I'm pretty sure that's not the way to treat your customers, and especially your future husband" he sneered.

"My apologies sir. Let me fix that" I sarcastically replied. I leaned over the counter and spat into his latte. Done.

Dari was shocked and beyond disbelief by my actions. His face froze with his mouth hanging wide open. I couldn't care less. I turned back and walked into the kitchen. I yelled out to Uncle Chan who was in the tiny office tucked away at a small corner of the kitchen.

"I'm done for the day!"

I made my exit through the back door.

-

I managed to get hold of Yoseob. He's the only member that I was closest to and also the only member who knew my true relationship with Gikwang was more than just friends. He had told me they were company practicing for the next comeback.

"I think it'd be good if you could come down. I'm guessing that'll at least make him smile" Yoseob advised.

I contemplated on the idea for some time before finally deciding to go down for a visit. I looked through my closet for something decent to wear, something that would please Gikwang. I found a pastel pink mini dress with ruffles on the sleeves and bottom. Gikwang had bought this dress for my last birthday. I had only worn it once.

I tried the mini dress and looked at myself in the full length mirror. The dress had become more fitting than I had originally remembered. It showed off every curve of my body hugged snuggly throughout mu bust and waist. It also showed off my legs, which made them looked longer.

He'd probably be .

I blushed to the thought. With my outfit decided I wasted no time in fixing my hair. Gikwang had always liked me to wear my hair down. I let the loose curls of my hair flow down naturally but tamed it enough so that I don't look like I had just gotten out of bed. I few clips to my fringe and voila, I'm ready.

-

I waited downstairs for B2ST to come down for their break. Yoseob told me that he'd be going to the mart with Gikwang to get refreshments for everyone. I waited close up to an hour for them. It was getting rather cold. Though my jacket kept me warm, from the knee down was shivering.

Finally I see two familiar figures walking up to my direction. Gikwang looked good as always. His shirt hanged loosely on his body, hiding his exquisite physique beneath it. Wet strands of hair were stuck onto his forehead and I could see his skin shine from all the sweat that covered him.

"Kiki~" my voice as light as feather.

Gikwang froze before me. He seemed stunned to see me there. I guess he was more shocked to see me all dolled up. I hardly do put on make up. Yoseob sensed the awkward moment at hand and acted swiftly.

"_____ ah! What a pleasant surprise to see you here!" He greeted my brightly but with a rather unsure smile.

"Seobbie... It's been a while!" I replied, playing along to his act.

"I think I should leave the two of you alone. I'll get the drinks and ice cream first alright" he said to Gikwang, slowly backing up into the mart in the most awkward fashion.

Gikwang remained still at his position, dumbfounded. I took small steps towards and soon enough we're just an arm length apart. I reached out for his towel that hanged around his neck and softly dabbed the sweat of his face and neck.

"You should at least dry yourself up before coming out in the cold"

"What are you doing here?" His voice cold as ice. It stung me for a moment.

"I'm here to see you dummy!" I took a step closer.

His eyes seemed to burn with so much anger. Why? Had I done something wrong. Was it because I had ran away that night, leaving him behind. So many assumptions ran through my mind I didn't know which was right. I didn't what to do to ease him.

Gikwang grabbed my right hand and pulled me along down the street. I tried to keep up to his pace but he kept moving faster. Soon, we were almost running. My hand hurt from his tight grip and I tried to tell him to loosen it but he wouldn't listen.

Passerbys looked at us ran. I could here soft whispers saying 'isn't that Gikwang' and 'who's that girl' being murmured as we went on.

-

Gikwang threw me into the elevator in Cube Entertainment's building. I rubbed my hand trying to ease the pain. My eyes started to water not because I was sad or in pain but mostly I was confused. I didn't know what to do. I could see Gikwang breathing heavily.

He grabbed me again and pulled me out once we reached the seventh floor. He flung open a studio door and once again threw me in. I crashed down to the floor. Why? Why is he being so aggressive? He had never been like this, not even in our most intense quarrels and fights.

He locked the door and turned to look at me. I was shocked to see tears in his eyes. So much pain emulated from his expression.

"Kiki, talk to me..." I pleaded.

"It's not fair..." His voice coarse and deep. "It's not fair! Why does he get to marry you. I was the one who stood by you when you were alone. I was the one who stood by you when you were in pain. I was the one who was with you every freaking step of the way. I loved you first and I still do. So tell me why" he finally broke out and hysterically cried before me.

Suddenly the doors banged uncontrollably. Voices could be heard from behind it. I'd guess it came from s or some other Cube staff that heard all the ruckus we've made. The door was unlocked and Doojoon came fumbling in. The others followed on.

Everyone remained silent for a moment, trying to piece together what was happening. From their point of view, it might seem like some sort of ual harassment about to take place. My jacket hung open on my shoulders and my mini dress was exposing so much of skin.

"Yah Gikwang what were you going to do to her" the valiant leader questioned.

Gikwang ignored his question. He couldn't stop crying. His body jerked as he tried hard to hold back those tears. He pushed away everyone that was blocking his way and left the room. I sat there on the cold hard parquet floor. I looked down at my hands. They were bruised.

Your pain must be far worse compared to the pain you'd inflicted to me.

Kiki, I'm so sorry.