Back to the Limelight

Back to the Limelight

Time really does fly.  He thought to himself.  Only a few weeks ago, he was discharged from his military service.  After a few days with his family, he had once again been caught up in the whirlwind that was his life.

"Done"  The make up Noona said.  He got up from the chair and went to his dressing room to finish changing for the performance.  Already he was drowning in requests for personal appearances, musical performances, scripts for dramas, invites to variety shows and interviews.  He was constantly doing photoshoots for magazines, writing songs and lyrics, and staying in the recording studio well into the night, only to get up, short on sleep, and do it all again.

Looking at his reflection in the mirror, he smiled that boyish grin that was his trademark.  God, I missed this.

2 minutes! came the final call.  He went to the stage and took his mark.  As he made final adjustments to his headset and power pack, the intro music started. He straightened his jacket one more time and slipped his shades into place. His cue came and the doors in front of him slid open to reveal the chanting , screaming crowd.  He took the stage, his presence was undeniable.  He smiled at the crowd and the fans screamed again.

"Hi !,   I'm RAIN.  I'm Back!"