3

Smooth Criminal

"So, where are you taking us?" Kaeun asked as E-Young drove the plane.

"I don't know. Away from here." E-Young said.

"You're quite good at driving this plane." Said Kaeun as she walked around the plane.

"I took lessons. I wanted to be a pilot after I was done being a prison guard." Said E-Young.

"Ooh. I bet you can probably do everything." Said Kaeun, smirking.

E-Young smiled slightly. Kaeun finished inspecting the plane then she sat in one of the seats and fell asleep.

 

About 14 hours later E-Young landed the plane.

"Kaeun, wake up. We're leaving." Said E-Young. "I've landed us in the middle of a field but it's not too far away from New York."

Kaeun opened her eyes and looked at E-Young sleepily. "..We're here already?"

"It's been fourteen hours.." E-Young said.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay." Kaeun got up quickly and the two girls started running through the field until they reached a road.

"It might take us a while to get there." Said E-Young.

"Can't we just steal a car?" Kaeun asked.

"No. I'd rather not have the police here after us too." Said E-Young.

They walked for a few hours before they gave up and sat under a tree.

"Now I think about it, that prison was quite nice.." Kaeun mumbled. "We had water there."

"We can get water here somewhere.." Said E-Young, looking around.

"I doubt it. Nobody will give us water." Said Kaeun. "People in this world are cruel. We could just steal some water. Some shops don't have alarms so it's pretty easy to steal stuff."

They started walking again until they reached a small shop.

"I'll wait outside." Said E-Young.

Kaeun went into the shop and a few minutes later she came out with two bottles of water.

"We won't die now." She said.

They waited until the shop was out of sight then they took out their bottles of water and drank some. They finally made it to New York just as the sun was setting.

"Where should we stay?" E-Young asked.

"A hotel room obviously. Don't worry, I have money." Said Kaeun.

"Why did we have to steal then if you have money?" E-Young sighed. Kaeun just grinned.

So eventually they found a nice hotel to stay in. E-Young sat on the bed whilst Kaeun was in the shower. E-Young got up because she was hungry. Just as she reached the door, Kaeun yelled.

"Don't leave without me! You could die!"

E-Young sighed. "Fine." She went back to the bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling.

A few minutes later Kaeun came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself. "I have a problem."

"What?" E-Young asked.

"I don't have anything to get changed into. I don't want dirty clothes." Said Kaeun.

"I don't have any other clothes apart from the ones I'm wearing." Said E-Young.

"Well.. The hotel do have those robes.." Kaeun started.

"You're not going to-" E-Young started, but before she could continue Kaeun pulled off her towel. E-Young blushed and covered her face with a pillow.

"What's the matter? Never seen a girl before?" Kaeun asked, grinning as she walked closer to E-Young.

"Please get dressed, Kaeun." E-Young mumbled, holding the pillow close to her face.

"What if I don't want to? You can't keep that pillow on your face all night." Said Kaeun, trying to pull the pillow away.

"You can't stay all night." Said E-Young, holding the pillow to her face tightly.

"You can't make me get dressed though." Said Kaeun, tugging at the pillow.

"And you can't take the pillow a-" E-Young began to say, but Kaeun managed to pull the pillow away.

E-Young instantly put her hands over her eyes.

"You're being childish now.." Kaeun sighed.

"I'M being childish?! You're the one who won't get dressed!" E-Young yelled.

"Isn't it obvious though?" Kaeun asked with a smirk.

"No." E-Young said. "Please enlighten me on what it is you're trying to do."

"I like you. I want to play tonight." Kaeun said, then she pulled E-Young's hands away from her eyes and kissed her roughly.