02

I'm In Love With My Classmate

 

"Kim Hye-ri, have your breakfast first. I know you are late but you are not going to school by your legs. Mr Shim will sent you right? Sit and take your breakfast, no objection"

I was too excited thinking about today and end up can't sleep, thanks to Kim Han-ri my lovely sister for waking me up.

"what a messy hair" she pull my hair and make a pony-tail as I take a bite from the bread and have my milk. I love how strict she's but at the same time she's such a really lovely sister. 

Our age different wasn't that far, but she are on her first year of university now. I still remember how I cried when I know that she's going to move out from the house and having her life as a college student.

Because she's the only sister I have, the one that grown up with me and be at my side when our parents are busy.

"hello"

"Hye-ri, where are you?! I've been waiting for you since the morning because I thought you are excited for today, so you will come early-"

"shill"

"what hill?"

I pulled out the bread from my mouth and clear my word

"I said chill. I woke up late today, i'm excited thinking about today and end up I can't sleep. Sit back and grab your banana milk, I will come in a few minutes. Bye"

beep

"Hara?" "who else?" 

Han-ri just smirk when she know it's Hara, well obviously it must be Hara because I don't have any other friends. Well, no.

Because my only friend since the kindergarten is Hara, I don't have anyone else. 

"unnie i'm off, thank you for the hair. Jalja"

 

"Hyeee-riiii" the so 5-year-old-kindergarten-kid run towards me and hug me tightly like it's been awhile since our last meet when actually it's just 2 days ago.

"you look good in uniform, and the blue-black tie suits with you. Look at me, does it look good in me?" Hara show off our blue-black neck-tie. Every grade has different tie colour. Yellow for junior, green for middle and blue-black for senior.

"yeah whatever" I said as I pull her tie to bring it back to it position.

"good morning everyone" suddenly a really tall human stand between us and cling his right hand onto my shoulder and his left hand onto Hara's shoulder.

"Park" Hara glares at him

"Chanyeol" I rolled my eyes

"hey you miss me right? I know, it's been awhile. We are classmate again hooray don't you like it? Let's go now!!"

He walk to the school gate happily while dragging us along and make our leg trembling to catch up his giant step.

So Park Chanyeol, our happy virus.

 

"I want to sit beside you" "no Chanyeol, this is for Hye-ri. Are you Kim Hye-ri?" I put my bag on the desk behind them as I watch them quarreling,

"whatever guys, don't quarrel because of seat. Chanyeol, just take my place and Hara it's okay I don't mind. I'm just behind you" Chanyeol grinned and show his thumbs up

"it's a no" Hara take my bag and put it on the desk beside her "this is for Hye-ri"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and throw his bag on the desk beside me, he sit and crossed his arm.

I stood up and walk to my desk beside Hara while patting his head "maybe not now"
 

Suddenly a really good-looking God creation stand on the class door, with his bright-red headphones on his neck, not fully buttoned shirt which show his collarbone, loosen tie, dark-brown bagpack and shoving both his hand in his trousers pocket.

Narrowing his eyes while observing the class to search for a place to seat and his eyes caught the happy virus waving at the back of the class showing the empty seat beside him.

My heartbeats keep racing from the moment he entered the class and walk to the desk behind me.

"ah here here" Chanyeol greet him with his gummy smile while patting the table and the chair next to him to expel the 'dust' away.

With a really heartless face which literally killing me slowly since the past two semester, he just patted Chanyeol's shoulder. Saying indirect thank you.

"crap" I grab Hara's right arm with all the energy I have which make her frown "I should let Chanyeol sit beside you just now" 

"so did you change your mind?" Chanyeol who suddenly eavesdropped my conversation interrupted and seems really interested with what I just said just now

"hey Hye-ri, it's Oh Sehun. I know you want to sit beside him" my cheeks turn rosy pink as I heard his name

"It's okay, Hye-ri said nevermind. Isn't it?" I bit my lower lips and nodded lightly giving Hara hope

Aish, I really have to get a plan to get this two people together and I will not facing any problem like this anymore.