01

I'm In Love With My Classmate

 

Kim Hye-ri's POV

 

"Hye-ri, have you checked our school website? The list of class already out, I heard that we are in a same class. 4-A!! Tell me if it's true, i'm going back to Seoul the day after tomorrow so i'm asking for your favor. Thank you Hye-ri, annyeong"

beep

The beep sound end the voice mail.

I put down my phone beside my pillow and take off the towel from my head.

I just woke up and came out from the bathroom when I received the voice mail from Hara.

"she must having a good vacation in Jeju" I relieved a long sigh as my holiday wasn't good as I plan, both my parents was busy and here I end up spending my holiday in my room. I wondered why I can't have my driving license in this age, it would be freaking fun. 

 

My eyes scrolled down the screen, and the shiny metallic blue words caught my eyes. It's kinda annoying and I swear to God the office assistant in my school has a really bad taste in choosing colours and decorating the school web.

I'm not sure if her taste suit with her age or she just want to ruin my school website, who knows? 

Crap, I have a really bad thought about her.

But she's the one who started it, is it my fault on hating her if she crashed my bicycle with her really lovely pink-ish car? And just said sorry and leave my bicycle like an abandoned bicycle? 

I can't help but I hate her so much.

 

Let's get back on the track, isn't i'm checking my new classmate list? 

The first class is 4-A, this class is every student's dream class because only student with good reputation can be in here.

 

And yeay, the rumors was true and Goo Hara is my classmate, gonna celebrate this with her when she came back from her vacation 

Park Chanyeol oh this happy virus, i'm glad to be his classmate again

And.. Oh Sehun??

I'm squealing and scream my lung out, my cheeks turn rosy pink as I was too excited to be his classmate. 

My crush since the past two semester, one of the reason why I'm willing to go to school everyday.

 
I still remember how he saved me from the rascal, back two years ago. That's how I start adoring him, the heartless-faced guy.
 
"Oh Sehun? That athletic guy? Yes he's dazzling hot but I don't like his character. How on earth did you could fall in love with him? Because of his face?"
 
Well I get that a lot but I don't care, since I know he's actually a kind-hearted guy.
 
He is different from what people thought.
 
 
"you got 4-A again?" my sister who suddenly come out of nowhere startled me
 
"yes and the same class with him again" I grab her hand tightly as I was too excited
 
"blergh that Oh Sehun?" I nodded in a high-speed agreeing her word and ignoring her blergh.
 
I know why my sister hate him too just like other people because there's once where my sister are on her duty of the day taking the trash to the dustbin of our housing area and she met Sehun there.
 
Not suprising because his house is just a few metre a way from my house.
 
She's kinda excited when she saw him so she greet him with her really angelic smile and before she could utter any word, Sehun just throw the trash and turn back taking his way back home.
 
She came home and throw her tantrum towards me, I can't help but just laughing and rolling on the floor.
 
Well, there's a good thing actually.
 
Keep being like that Sehun, more people hate you the bigger my chance to win you.