Chapter 4

My 12 Students ^_^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CHOI SOOYOUNG POINT OF VIEW]

" All done. " I said as I sit tiredly on my swivel chair in department room. Yes, all done. I survive at my 3 days of being a Substitute teacher. You know I just notice, that I'm being childish all around? I notice too that I'm childish than my y

ounger sister. I should act on my right age. I should to right. I takes glimpse on my wristwatch. It's already 8:34 pm. Do Sulli already arrived home? She said she go home first. 

 

I was walking through the hallway when my eyes fixed on the car park on the ground, well; I’m on the second floor. Shoot! That is the motorcycle that I encounter earlier. The owner of that motorcycle insults me earlier. I can’t accept that someone insults me, and the most is I don’t understand why he said that thing to me.

I quickly stepped down the stairs and tiptoe to that motorcycle. Well, he needs to learn a lesson. When I’m already in his motorcycle, I pick my little knife from my bag. Don’t wonder why I have this, it’s fro my protection. Because nowadays there’s so many bad people. I secretly and simple hide it on my back. Then my head tilted left and right to check if there’s a person around me. I simply bend as I laugh scornfully. You must learn little boy.

*puk* *puk*

I jab the wheel of motorcycle and quickly hide the knife inside my bag. I smirk as I stood. A thought popped in my mind, it looks I’m student who bully others, I frowned. I take a look at the pity wheel of his motorcycle. I smirked as I flip my hair to my back then I stepped away. I’m really bad girl.

[NO ONE POINT OF VIEW]

Group of boys are having fun in the backyard of their rest house. Exclusive house just for them.  Different Alcohols in their front table and a smoke that going outside of their mouth.

 “Kris Hyung, do Sulli text you already?” Chanyeol said uncomfortable as he nudged Kris who spinning his ball in his finger. Kris just raised his eyebrow but still his face is out of emotion. Chanyeol looked at his phone again, checking if Sulli already text him.

“Why she would text me? “ Kris asked not taking away his eyes from the ball.

“N-nothing, I’m just asking you,” Chanyeol said and turned to asked Kyungsoo who closes to Sulli among them.

“Hey, Kyungsoo! Do Sulli text you? She’s not replying me eh. “Chanyeol said annoyance. Kyungsoo had been wondering why Chanyeol act this way to Sulli. He notices that everywhere Sulli is around; Chanyeol is going to be crazy and obviously can’t contain his feelings.

“Hey Chanyeol, admit it. Do you have a crush on Sulli? “Chanyeol stiffed in his position when Kyungsoo burst out the words that he keeping a long time. He slowly turned to him and slowly shook his head but his face is already covering a red shadow that makes everyone look at him suspiciously.

“You freak, it’s obvious! Why don’t you tell at her already? “Luhan suddenly joined at their conversations which are interesting for them. Chanyeol blush more as everyone are looking at him suspiciously.

“Oh my! You should hurry before Tao confess first. “As the troller, Chen joked makes everyone burst into laugh except Tao who just looking at them sleepy. Chanyeol looked at Tao who just remain his face serious and seemed don’t care what are they talking about. Tao yawn as he stood and put his hands on his pocket.

“Jerks” He muttered, as he went inside. After an hour of teasing each other and talking nonsense. They heard a loud noise; every pair of eyes turned to know what is that sound and where it is from.  They see a figure of man, slightly dark skin and a cap in his head. When a lights approach this person, they all raised their eyebrow because of confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter