Chapter 2

My 12 Students ^_^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SOOYOUNG POV]

'SULLIIIII !!!!!'i shout to our house.Calling my Sister Alien >.< She took so longg! Currently im here in front of our house.

Waiting for that girl. Do you want to know what i wearing ? :D

To my top,is half sleeve blue navy uniform and in my under is skirt,aoppss not short or not too long.Just above in my knee.

Complete cute uniform teacher for me ^^

'Im here!' I look at my alien sister. We start walking

'Why you took so long huh ?' I asked annoying.

'Nothing. Lets go unnie!' She smile widely. I just give her a What's -the -matter-with-this-idiot?-look.

'I said nothing. Anyways, about your 12 prince's,Do you still have a crush to them?' She sudden asked.

Waa !! Why you sudden remember that thing to me ? T.T I already moveon !!

'I already move on to them'I said in bored tone.

'Really ? Weh ? I think you still didnt'She said and crooked a smile.

'Waa ! I said i already move on!'

'Haha ! Admit it !'

'Stop it! Or else i will hit you again!'I said and i ready to hit her again but she run covering her head.

Haha Scare little brat ! She running while looking at me- - suddenly

 

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

 

I open my eyes and see in my front my sister sitting in the ground and in her front is a black ferarri car.

Wow ! The car is so hot!! Wait,my sister ! I run toward to my sister,i bent down to look at her.She stunned and in state of shock.

'Hey Sulli are you allright ? Hey Sulli are you allright?'I asked her with worried expression.

I feel nervous that might something in my sister.

'I-im allright unnie'She said in low voice but she's still in state of shock.

I feel relieved when i feel my sister is just allright.I help her stand

 

BEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!

 

'HEY YOU TWO GET OUT FROM OUR WAY!!'I heard a tiny voice from our back.A angry voice .

My blood risen up and who said that they start pissing me off. I face them.

A girl that her face is cover of make up.Eww ! And her head is half outside in the window.

'Hey you Doll !! Doll of Witch !! Your so brave ! Your almost hit my sister and now you are the one who angry!!'

I shout above my lungs. Who do you think she are?! Crap !

Hey reader's stop me! Or else i will do something to this witch that not everyone like!

'So what?!' She said with boring tone. SHETTT ! This witch is trying to ease my patient.

Waaa! I rose up my eyebrow and curl my fist ready to punch her. I walk toward her.In her car.

She suddenly close the window of the car .

'HEY YOU WITCH !! GET DOWN TO YOUR CRAP CAR!!' Yess! Im totally mad !As in mad !

What if she hit my sister? Then i have no maid Wahahaha xD Tsk! I start kicking her car. I dont care if the car will break.

They need to apologize ! Suddenly a tall hot man get down from the car. Wearing a shade and a uniform like Sulli.

Waaaaa! My heart !y heart is beating fast ! I stop kicking the car when he took off his shade and he look at me.

GASHHHH ! HE SMILE!! A KILLER SMILE !! >.<

'SEHUN' Suddenly the girl / witch shout.

'SEHUN!!' Suddenly Sulli shout too. I look at my sister,she's pouting and her arms is place in her chest.

I stunned for a minute , i didnt expect that iwill saw this heavenly human creature ! GAAAD XD

He look at Sulli then he look at the witch.

Suddenly the witch get out from thr car and she cling her arm to Sehun arm.

Watdaaaaa !! Who is she to cling to my Baby------ Opppss !! I remember that i already move on to them. Sorry xD

'Honey,let's go ! Ditch a class and go to my Apartment. I will give you my self!' The witch said flirty and lean closer to Sehun.

Yakkkkk!!! Disgusting -.- Sehun croooked a smile then he kiss the girl in the lips. Waaaattttt ?!!!! O.O Speaking of PDA ! -.-

Wait, my heart T.T Suddenly Sehun break the kiss and took something in his car.A bag. He give it to the girl.

The girl surprised and confused.

'Let's break up'Sehun suddenly said while looking at me . Smiling like a. . ERT ?!!

'What ? But why ?'The girl asked in confusion.

'Youre such a lousy kisser'Sehun said still looking at me. Waa ! Dont look at me!

I will pull your eyes from your socket if you didnt stop ! Rawr The witch turn back and run. And im still stunned.

Sulli walk toward to Sehun and tap his shoulder.

'Youre a totally a Cassanova'Sulli said and Sehun look at me.

'Kyah Sulli ! Is she is our New teacher?' He asked. Tsk why i just standing here . .I feel i will melt later because of Sehun stared.

'Yes and my sister'Sulli said . I will pull your hair Sulli if you didnt stop. Waaaaaaaa !!

'Your Hot' He said then he look at me from head to toe. Then he smirk at me and he winked.He get in the car.

He start the engine and go away.

Your Hot

Your Hot

Your Hot

Your Hot

WAAAAAAAA !!! HIS VOICE IS REPLAYING IN MY MIND !!! MAGASSSHHHH >.<

'Kyah Unnie ! 'I came back to my sense. 'W-what ?'I asked confusing.

'Tsk ! Unnie Dont believe to that playboy!'

'What do you mean ? Im not hot?!' Sulli burst a laugh and i hit her in the head.

'Exactly' After that,we walk toward to the school. But still 'YOUR HOT' Is replaying in my mind.Waaa !! Please stop Sehun!!! >.<

 

- - - - -

'SULLI' Someone call to my sister.We shook our head to that direction.

MY OH MY !! MY BABY !! MY BABY IS RUNNING TOWARD US !!! OMO!! MY BABY CUTIE !! XD

'Oh D.O ?'Sulli said. Gashhhh !! He's so cuteeeeee >.<

'Good morning Ms.Choi' Waa !! Ms.Choi ? He greet me ? What a life !! He bow to me and he give me a gummy smile. ^_______^

'G-good Morning too D.O?' I said and smile to him Sooyoung controlled your self please >.<

'D-do you know my name ms.?'He asked. Baboo Sooyoung ! Youre so very obvious.

'Ahmm. .-'

'Because she is your teacher and you are his student .And i introduce to her all the messy student to our room'

Sulli said and smirk to D.O. Thank Sulli ! You save me to my stupidness xD D.O elbowed her

'Is that true D.O ?'I asked. D.O put his hand to his back neck then he shyly nod. Waaa !! So cuteee >.<

I want to pinched his cheeks !

'Unnie- -Wrong! Ms.Choi we go ahead first!'Sulli said and he grabbed D.O collar and they run toward to inside the school.

Hmmp ! Youre so unfair Sulli! And i left alone in front of NEUNGOK HIGH SCHOOL.

Tsk ! My things is so heavy since its my first day- - wrong yesterday is my Epic day ! -.- Since its my second day as a Teacher.

I need to prepare my self and to be a serious to my job.

Waa ! And because i am now a substitute teacher i need to bring my things because that is a techer job.I can do this !

This is Choi Sooyoung !

I PROMISE FROM NOW ON THAT I WILL TAKING SERIOUS TO MY JOB ! AND IM HERE TO TAKE MY JOB NOT TO FLIRT OR FLING !

(And im not the type of a girl that flirty and full of color in her face ! Ewww ! I am just a simple girl)

SO FROM NOW ON,I WILL FORGETTING ALL ABOUT TO MY 12 HANDSOME PRINCE'S !! PROMISE ! I put my fist up.

'FIGHTING!' ^________^ I get my big bag from the ground. Sheeeet ! Its so heavy ! >.< Suddenly someone get it, Tsk!

SNATCHING- - -I Lift my head up and- - O.O Waa! My sinful eyes and Mind! Stop it.

You just promise a while ago that yoh will stop daydreaming again -.-Aish !

'I will lift it'He said and he get my big bag and he put it in his shoulder. Waa! He's a totally Gentleman! Yes! He is Luhan.

'T-thank you'I said. We walk toward inside the school together. He smile but he didnt looking at me. SOOYOUNG !

REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE!

'Ahm,im Xi Luhan your student. You are our new teacher ,right?'He said. Controlled you Self--- Waait! Forgive me !

 He's so very handsome.

'Y-yes. Ms.Choi'I said. We went to Science Department.Since im a Science teacher. Me,Yuri and Yoona is Science teacher too.

And exactly we went inside,I surprised because my Two Bestfriends sudden approach me. -.-

'Sooyoung you have to tell us something'Yoona said in excitement. I look back

'Ahm Ms.Choi where do i place this?'He asked. I point my table between the table of Yoona and Yuri.

'Thank you Luhan. You can go now to the classroom'I said and smile to him.

He place my bag in my table then he walk toward the door. I was about to turn around when he call me.

'Ahm Ms Choi ?' 'Yes?'

'Ahm if you dont mind Ms, How old are you?'He asked shyly then he scratch his back neck.

SOOYOUNG HE JUST ASKING YOUR AGE !!! PLEASE SPEAK ! DONT JUST STUNNED THERE!

REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE RO YOUR SELF! >.<

'Ahm 19 years old.'I said.

'Ah okay. Thanks Ms. I go ahead'He said and he exit. WAAAAAAA!! CONTROLLED YOUR SELF SOO!!

BUT HE IS SO VERY REALLY HANDSOME >.<

'What a heavenly face' I heard a gasp from my behind. I turn around and found my two BFF Stunned.

'Hey stop daydrreaming!'I said and hit their head. They back to their sense. I walk toward to my table and sit.

Based on my Peripheral view the two sit in their chair beside to me.

I open a book and start reading since ita too early to began the class.

'Hey who's that? He is so very handsome!!'Yuri said ,holding her self. Waaaa !! >.<

'Hey Sooyoung tell us what happened yesterday and who's that angel?' Yoona said. They are very noisy.

But what will i do ? I need to tell them this since they are my partners in crime and my BESTFRIENDS TOO :D

I close the book and i put my chin in my hand.

'Okay,'

While its our free time and the class start later ,i narrate them all what happened yesterday.

My epic day! My embarrasing Day! And about my 12 prince's that all of them are my students. And about what happen a while ago.

And their only reaction is this ----> O_________O I burst out laugh but of course i holding my laugh ,

Our head will scold us if we are noisy.XD They turn around,i poke them.

'Hey what's up with two of you?!' They sudden faced me with pouting face xD

'Your so unfair Soo!'Yoona said and pout.

'If you just said that all your prince is handsome- -'I hit her head before hlshe continue what she said. -.-

'Who do you think i am? I have no taste! Of course i have!'I said. The two giggle.

'That what i said! Share them to us ah!'Yoona said and elbowed me.

'Okay,they all yours!' I said, i surprised because i see them widen their eyes. Honestly, im doing this for my DEAL :)

'Really ?! Hahahaha ! Of course we are just kidding. Its your 12 prince's'Yoona said.

I only smirk to them and we use our free time to have a BESTFRIEND BONDING !! :D

- - - - - - - -

[SULLI POV]

 

What a nice day to me and to my unnie ! Your dead later Sehunnn !!! >.< Me and D.O are currently going to our Club.

Do you want to know what is our Club ? Its so embarrasing to say . . But this is those idea -.- Do you want to know who's those jerks ?

It is only those 12 ! Yeah ! Xiumin,Luhan,Kris,Suho,Lay,Baekhyun,Chen,D.O,Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter