Because Tao Oppa Can Whusu The Ghosts Away~(Part 2)

Pit a Pit a Pat

Se Ah looked around, amused by the night life of Tokyo. She had heard of it but now that it was right in front of her eyes, she couldn't help but gawk at it. She wasn't really a night person. Back in Seoul, she would rarely ever go out at night. Sometimes Ah Eun would try to drag her out but she never gave up the comfort of her apartment not bothering to listen to the younger girl's rants about how she was missing out on the world.

Luhan beside her was buying them coffee. She had insisted that she'd buy it considering how she was the reason he had to sleep on the sofa and was currently out on the streets. Se Ah felt sorry. She really wanted to take a walk and had kind of dragged Luhan with her. Call her a scaredy cat but she didn't know Tokyo all too well to wonder around and not risk getting lost. She was clumsy and lost her way even in Seoul, she just couldn't take the risk. By what Ah Eun had told her, EXO had been to Japan several times. So she just assumed that Luhan knew the place well enough.

"Here." Luhan handed the coffee to Se Ah.

"Thank you."

 

They were walking the streets aimlessly. Both of them occasionally taking sips of their coffee. The silence was awkward. Se Ah tried to break it, she wasn't that fond of silence.

"Luhan sshi, you are Chinese, right?"

Luhan nodded. "Yes, why do you ask?"

"I was just wondering." Se Ah paused for a moment, hesitating whether she should ask what she wanted to but continued anyways. "Did your parents approve of you being an idol?"

"Not really." He mumbled. "My dad didn't mind but mom hesitated. She was afraid that she won't be able to see me much but dad somehow convinced her. What about you?"

For a moment he got no reply but then she answered with a slight smile.
"My parents are still against it. They are, how do you say it, engineer and doctors kind of people. But, my Oppa and Eonni are for it. They are trying to get my parents to take me back."

Luhan raised an eyebrow as he looked at the girl."Take you back..?"

Se Ah looked back at him, still smiling."They disowned me."

Luhan's eyes slightly widened. Her parents must be quite strict. His parents were nothing like that, while on the other hand they were quite...carefree.

"You are weird."

"Sorry?"

"One moment you are this person who is kind and keeps apologizing for things that you don't even have to. Someone who is clumsy and freaks out because of a horror movie then you are this person who is stubborn to admit she has a phobia and has this weird desires at weird times and punches people out of midair."

Se Ah was taken back. That was the longest he had ever said to her and she wasn't sure if that was a compliment or an insult.

Luhan stopped in front of a lake as he sat down and motioned Se Ah to sit down too. She did as she was told.

"Don't you miss your parents?" Luhan broke the silence this time.

"Of course, they are my parents after all."

Luhan turned to look at her as he took a sip of his coffee. It was still warm. "Don't worry about it. They are your parents, they'll accept you back sooner or later." He paused. "You are about to debut. Can't afford to have wrinkles can you, kid?" He added with a playful tone.

"Kid?! I am just two years younger than you!" Se Ah smacked his arm.

Luhan rubbed it with a pained expression as he yelped in pain."I am practically a stranger, an older one at that and here you are smacking me."

"Who told you to tease me?" Se Ah protested before she continued with a guilty tone. "Oppa, are you hurt?"

Luhan raised an eyebrow. She just called him 'Oppa'. "Did you just call me Oppa?"

Se Ah nervously smiled. "Well....why? Should I not?"

Luhan grinned. "No, it's better that way."

She just smiled at him. "You hurt...?"

"Nah, I was just messing with you, kid."

"Oppa! Don't call me a kid!"