Because Tao Oppa Can Whusu The Ghosts Away~(Part 1)

Pit a Pit a Pat

BAM!!!

Se Ah stared at the broken bed below her. Luhan send her a weird look

"Tell me, how much do you weight?"

Today was a crazy day and there was one thing that she had learned at the end of the day. Never to spend a day with EXO and Ah Eun together.

 

 

Moments Ago:

"I would be lying if I said that wasn't scary."

"Who the hell made that thing?!"

"Kris Hyung, I think Suho Hyung needs to see a doctor."

"B-Baekhyun Hyung, is that a g-ghost?"

".......T-Tao, when I say three, you know what to do."

"O-oppa, t-take me with you."

"Guys, calm down, it's just the shadow of a tree."

Ah Eun sighed as Tao and Baekhyun bickered with each other to prove that it was the other one who mistook the shadow for a ghost. She knew that watching a horror movie was never a good idea but, she just couldn't help it. Anyways, she could bet that the boys had already watched almost all of the sci-fi  and action flicks. Watching rom-com with them was a big no-no and Chanyeol Oppa's laughs would have 'earned' them a lot of complains if she had chosen a comedy. Also, she was in no mood for an animated movie either, she had had a lot of that on the airplane.

 

Him, Luhan Hyung, Se Ah Noona and that brat were walking down the hallway. They, and Lay Hyung and Kris Hyung had their rooms on the same floor. Apparently, Kris Hyung and Lay Hyung had volunteered to take Suho Hyung to the doctor's. Tao pitied that Hyung. He got scared too easily. He would have to ask Lu-

"Tao Oppa~" Oh no.
 

"Yah, don't act like you can't hear me." Ah Eun walked faster to reach Tao and grabbed hold of his arm casually.

"Oppa, you don't mind exchanging rooms with Se Ah Eonni, do you?"

"Eh? What do you mean Eun ah, why do you want me and Tao sshi to exchange rooms?"

Ah Eun turned to face Luhan and Se Ah. She frowned slightly when she saw the gap between them.

"Because I am scared that a ghost might appear."

Luhan frowned. He wasn't going to be 'room alone' with a girl. He was a man too, you know. "Se Ah sshi can take care of you, you big baby."

"Look at her, if a ghost appears I'd end up taking care of her, Oppa." Ah Eun pointed out.

Luhan looked at the girl beside him. She was as pale as a dead body. Ah Eun was right." Just sleep with us." Ah Eun was a sister, he would never get ideas about her.

"And leave Eonni to die? Bravo Lulu Oppa."

"But why Tao?"

"Because Tao Oppa can whusu the ghosts away~"

 

Yes, they fell for that.

 

"Whoa~! Noona must weight a lot."

"Oppa, do you really think it was Eonni's weight?"

Tao turned to look at the younger girl. A creepy smile on her face. His eyes widened in realization.

"You broke the bed?!"

"Yuppidi, Yuppidi-doo."

Tao sighed."Seriously, Eun, you know that'll cost us a lot."

Ah Eun shrugged. Tao rolled his eyes."Why are we eavesdropping?"

Ah Eun finally turned to look at the older male."Because they are spies planning world domination." Sarcasm.

Tao smacked the younger girl as she yelped in pain."What was that for?!"

"Kiddo, show some respect."

 

"I am so sorry." Se Ah looked at Luhan apologetically as the older male lied down on the sofa.

"Just don't make it dirty." Se Ah nodded, even though she was sure Luhan wouldn't notice it. The room was too silent. She was feeling awkward and embarrassed due to the whole bed thing. She should go on a diet.

"Umm.." She tried to break the silence.

"What is it, Se Ah sshi?" Luhan opened his eyes to look at the girl on his bed. He didn't like having other people on his bed but he couldn't let her sleep on the sofa or the others would kill him and make it look like a suicide if they found out. One should not underestimate those idiots. A few strings here and there and they'd even get away with killing a royalty.

"Let's go out."

Luhan raised an eyebrow. That was unexpected." Why would someone want to go out in the middle of the night?"

"I just wanted to loosen up."

Silence.

Se Ah snuggled in the bed. She had this sudden urge to go somewhere but well. The bed smelled like him, she noticed. He must have slept after they had just arrived.

She heard Luhan get up. "Are you going somewhere, Luhan shhi?"

"Dress up."

"What?"

"You said you wanted to loosen up, right?"