Stupid Love Birds

Stupid Love Birds
*sorry no beta*
 
 
"If you kiss someone it means you're in love with that person?" Jaejoong asked distractedly.
 
Changmin almost choked on his food. If his hyung had the slightest suspicion of what he had dreamed the night before he certainly would be shocked.
 
His first impulse was to say 'not my fault that you have pretty pink lips!' in an annoyed and defensive tone - after all, this wasn't the only reason he wanted to kiss Jaejoong hyung?
 
But he bit his tongue before he could give away his top secret. He wouldn't admit so easily how much dreamed of kissing his friend.
 
"Where did you get that stupid idea, hyung? Some people kiss others because they look good!"
 
Jaejoong shrugged and took a sip of soda.
 
"W-Why are you asking me this, h-hyung?"
 
"Three days ago, I kissed someone."
 
Changmin gasped a little "You did what!?"
 
"I. .. Changmin, are you okay? Looks so pale!"
 
"Y-You think you l-like this person?"
 
Jaejoong reached out to touch his face, "Changmin, are you okay?"
 
"Don't touch me! You kissed someone three days ago!"
 
Jae laughed. "What does that have to do with I touching you, Min?"
 
Before Changmin had to invent any answer - because in fact he had no idea why the  scenario of ​​Jaejoong kissing someone could make him so angry, a voice sounded on the door of the student cafeteria.
 
"The cafeteria is the best place to find Shim Changmin!"
 
"Yo! Yunho!" Jaejoong shouted "Sit down!"
 
The  excessive happiness on Jaejoong's voice was another thing that annoyed Changmin. Jaejoong was so happy to see Yunho? 'Apparently I woke up in a bad mood.'
 
Yoochun came walking behind Yunho and sat between Jaejoong and Changmin in the small round table. Yunho sat on his other side. 'Why did they have to sit here?' Changmin wondered, biting his tongue to say nothing and look so sour this time of day.
 
"What's wrong with Changmin?" Yoochun asked
 
"He's look terrible." Yunho said.
 
'Oh, well, thank you, you too look great despite this silly face' was what Changmin thought, but just saying "Jaejoong kissed
someone three days ago."
 
Yoochun and Yunho seemed surprised, and Changmin waited for them to say that it sounded like a joke or something, but instead, Yunho opened his mouth to say "He told you that?"
 
Changmin's eyes widened, "What? What this means? Everyone knew it but me?"
 
"I have to go to the bathroom!" Jaejoong said and hurried out of the table.
 
"So what if he kissed someone, Changmin?" Yoochun replied pretending to be interested in the menu.
 
"Forget it, Min" Yunho murmured pretending to be interested in the phone.
 
"HEY!! Jaejoong kissed someone three days ago and no one doesn't give a !"
 
"Okay."
 
"That's right."
 
"Yunho! Yoochun!"
 
Sighing, Yoochun put the menu on the table and said "Changmin, you're the one worried about it."
 
Yunho put the phone in his pocket saying "Changmin forget it."
 
"But it's Jaejoong!"
 
"So what?"
 
"He kissed someone!"
 
When Yunho and Yoochun exchanged subliminal glances, Changmin continued arguing "don't you think that's important."
 
Yunho put his hand on his shoulder as if to calm him, "Well, you certainly seem too concerned about it, Changmin-ah."
 
"I 'm not worried ! Well . ... I mean it 's the first kiss , it is relevane right? Friends know these things to each other , but why I didn't know this until now ? "
 
"You have no clue ? "
 
Before Changmin answer Yunho's question, Yoochun growled softly "nor is it their first kiss."
 
Changmin 's eyes widened and Yunho kicked Yoochun's shin as if to say him to shut the up.
 
"Its not their first kiss!?" Changmin almost cried - what Yunho left embarrassed by the attention of a few other customers.
 
"What kind of best friend that I'm NOT KNOW anything about what's going on with that idiot?" Saying so furiously, Changmin got up suddenly, nearly knocking some soda in Yoochun's thigh that was fast enough to dodge.
 
When Changmin walked briskly toward the bathroom, Yunho slapped Yoochun's forehead .
 
"Ouch! Why'd you do that?"
 
"You're stupid, Yoochun? Did you know he didn't like to know that Jae kissed someone three days ago, so why you said that was not their first kiss?"
 
"Yunho, he needed to know that since he is the most interested."
 
"But he doesn't realize that he is the most interested."
 
Yoochun sighed again while Yunho said "he is dying of jealousy."
 
After a few seconds both burst out laughing.
 
"Chun, who you are dumber? Min and Jae?"
 
"I would say that is dumber Jae, Yunho hyung."
 
"But I think Changmin is much more stupid."
 
-
 
"When Changmin came to the bathroom, a small window was open and Jaejoong was not anywhere.
 
"I don't believe he chose FLEE than talk to me!"
 
-
 
Jaejoong ran scared, sometimes looking back to see if there was any sign of Changmin chasing him, but apparently he was safe ... at least for now.
 
Suddenly given the ridiculous situation he was in, Jaejoong started laughing hysterically without caring who was looking at him.
 
-
 
For the rest of the week, Jaejoong was agile and smart as a cat, but with a lightness and simplicity in his actions that no one (except for Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu) realized that he was actually avoiding Changmin - who was increasingly grumpy.
 
The messages that Changmin sent to Jaejoong were stuffed with curses and questions. And the evasive Jaejoong' answers left him increasingly angry.
 
The few times he had seen Jaejoong, Junsu he was following him wherever he went as if he were a shadow. One day, poor Junsu was left behind in one of the most elegant Jaejoong leaks. Changmin cornered him asking angrily, "What's wrong with Jaejoong and you follow him everywhere?"
 
Junsu mumbled something incoherent and hugged his books tight.
 
"Are you guys dating or something!?" Changmin's question was rhetoric, he had only said it because he was angry, but the Junsu' reaction intrigued him.
 
"That's not true!" said the boy suddenly ran and disappeared in seconds.
 
-
 
Near the end of the afternoon the rain seemed to wet every inch of the city. Changmin was under the awning of biology lab wondering why the weather matched so well with his mood. Why was he so frustrated lately? Because of Jaejoong?
 
He kicked a dented tin and muttered "Friends don't have secrets from each other" but then he remembered that he also had a secret. His secret was that he wanted to kiss his hyung. Countless times he had imagined and dreamed it.
 
"If he wanted to kiss someone, why didn't he kissed me?"
 
Then he remembered Jaejoong's question.
 
"If you kiss someone it means you're in love with that person?"
 
Changmin ran a hand through his hair.
 
"Then he kissed someone who he thinks he is in love? Was that a question or a statement?"
 
A wind blew a little stronger carrying around an umbrella that stopped at his feet. He bent to pick up the object from the floor.
 
"Thank you," said a familiar voice, and Changmin looked up at Jaejoong.
 
"You" his hyung's voice trembled.
 
When Jaejoong tried to escape again, Changmin managed to catch him and hold his wrist. "You will not escape me again!"
 
They were under the rain, but that didn't seem relevant.
 
"Let me go!"
 
"No, we'll talk!"
 
"Under the rain!?"
 
"Better now than never!"
 
"What do you know?" Jaejoong had to shout to make Changmin could hear him under the rain.
 
"Are you dating? Junsu and you are dating?"
 
Jaejoong was so shocked that it would be funny to see him with that expression if the answer wasn't so important to Changmin.
 
"Hahahaha are you into comedy, Min ah? I thought you were talking seriously then you ask me that hahaha"
 
"Jaejoong! I'm not kidding! Answer me! Have you kissed him!?"
 
"No. Are you stupid? I didn't!"
 
"So who you kissed!? "
 
Jaejoong hesitated and Changmin knew that he was stuck between wanting to rush out and need to tell the whole truth .
 
" . Whatever." Jaejoong said before retreating a few steps. " Yes it is true that I kissed someone. I was wondering if I just wanted to kiss him or if I was really in love. "
 
Changmin was afraid to ask , but he had no choice .
 
"And you found out the truth ? "
 
"Yes. "
 
"Are you in love ? "
 
"Yes. "
 
"That's bull , you know? People kiss people just because it's feels good! "
 
"But the kiss was different! I know!"
 
"Every kiss is the same thing , stop thinking like an idiot ! "
 
"But I'm talking about - "
 
"I'll prove that a kiss can't say anything !" Having said that , Changmin approached rushed, pinning Jaejoong against the wall ,kissing him in the rain.
 
Without realizing it, he deepened the kiss, always wanting more, more heat, more closeness. The taste, the warm, the essence... he never felt more connected to someone than with Jaejoong. "Damn ...." he muttered, "you were right."
 
"What?" Jaejoong opened his eyes.
 
"Now I also think that a kiss can tell you that you're in love."
 
Jaejoong laughed, his soaked hair stuck to his forehead. "I told you."
 
Without departing now that his feelings were exposed, Changmin leaned his forehead on his forehead and muttered "Jae I'm in love."
 
"With who?"
 
"With you."
 
Jaejoong smiled and gave him a peck.
 
"I also discovered that I was in love."
 
"Who is he, Jae? The one you kissed? Whoever you love. Why don't you just tell me that instead of avoiding me all the ing week?"
 
Jaejoong laughed.
 
"I was afraid to tell you ..."
 
"Because you knew I would die of rage and jealousy?"
 
"Haha, not that, you idiot. I was afraid to tell you ... about my conclusion. Which I kissed this person was admitting to myself that I was in love."
 
"Who is the idiot?"
 
"The idiot was you."
 
Changmin rolled his eyes and took a step away "what a joke is this?"
 
"This is no joke!"
 
"But you said you were in love with someone you kissed."
 
Jaejoong snorted impatiently.
 
"Min, on my birthday. Who was there?"
 
"Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, you and me."
 
"He stayed up late, drinking that wine I stole from daddy's cellar?"
 
"Me and you."
 
"You fell asleep with your head on my lap, but before that ..."
 
"You took advantage of me when I was half drunk half asleep!"
 
"I can use my love as an excuse?"
 
"Apparently you did it more than once!"
 
They laughed and Changmin once again kissed him against the wall.
 
-
 
"Look!" Junsu pointed to the couple from the window where he was.
 
"Look Yoochun! They are kissing! Finally!" Yunho said, taking pictures with his cell phone.
 
"Okay" Yoochun replied with a bemused smile, "But why are they in the rain?"
 
"Who knows? We hadn't come to the conclusion that they were idiots?"
 
"You're right."