Prologue - An Beginning to an End?

Touch of Life

I breathed deeply and sighed. Why have fate done this too her? It was never her fault. She was still young. I should have stopped her; I shouldn’t have dragged her into this mess.

I put my hands on the bed just a few inches away from her soft delicate hand. I looked at her face. She’s still look beautiful even with that pale complexion on her face. Her heart was beating slowly, and I could hear her trying to breathe properly through that oxygen mask. Her lips were not as red as before. I could imagine her face back before she became like this. How pretty her brown eyes can be. Her long wavy black hair that used to be soft and lovely but now it’s all dry and frizzy and just damaged. She looked a bit skinnier, I could almost see her cheekbones clearly. It broke my heart to see her lying there looking so lifeless. I heard the door creaked open and I turned around to see who it was.

“Fresh lavenders for Miss Ae Rin~” he whispered. I chuckled. This little punk. He and I remembered so well how Ae Rin loved lavenders. She would smile so brightly whenever she got those flowers. She said the flowers remind her of calmness and sweet. I smirked at that punk.

“Be careful, you might wake her up or she’ll ended coughing badly again,” I warned him with a voice low enough so Ae Rin wouldn’t wake up.

“Arasso hyung~~~~~” He fluttered across the room and went to the opposite of me; he looked at her, staring deeply. I could tell by the look in his eyes, that he loved her so much, as I love her too. We both are deeply mad in love her.

“She’s a sleeping beauty,” He smiled at me then sat down onto a chair. “Hyung, are you sure you want to do it? You know it will cause you your life,” He looked really concerned about it.

“I’m sure, kid. Anything for her, even if it will hurt my ing off to do this, but I will do it, for Ae Rin’s sake,” I was confident about it. I love her truly; I just don’t want her life to end just like that. I want her to live her life to the fullest even though it meant without me.

“Hyung, I know you love her, but…..you really don’t have to do this,” He looked sad and somehow sympathetic. “There must be another way! You’ve been like a brother to me! All these years, you helped me in so many ways and I’m so thankful that you’re here…” His voice trailed off to silence. I went closer to him and messed his hair up.

“Ya kiddo! It’s not like I’m gonna die~~~” I said with a sarcastic tone. We both know the end to this but still neither of us was even sure yet.

“Ah~ whatever, I’m going to take a shower, Yang Yoseob! Watch her for a while okay? I’ll be back~” Slowly I stood up and walked towards the door until his words stopped me.

“Hyung…” He frown then quickly he shook his head slightly and smiled, “Would you mind grab me some lunch as well? I’m hungry,” He pouted while rubbing his belly. I snorted.

“Yeah, yeah. Be sure to take care of her, if anything happens call me ASAP, arasso?” I didn’t wanna leave, my feet was barely moving because I don’t wanna take my eyes off of her even just for a second. But I just had too, for my lil bro. I said goodbye to Yoseob and slowly walked away. Slowly a tear escaped from my eyes and I didn’t wipe it off. I swea

Ae Rin-ah,

I’m sorry….

I have to do this….

I love you….

And I would die for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/S : Hey guys :) Prologue is up, hope you enjoy it, and if you like it don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! :)