Hee hee's party, es!

Halloween Party

Halloween is one of the most awaited time of the year, mainly in my school. Students from all the classes are invited to the best and biggest party of the year. 

Kim Heechul's Halloween Party. 


Rumors are that in this party everything can happen. 

It's been 2 years since the first one, and this years's gonna be no different. Everyone is going to be clad in their perfect halloween costume and all dressed pretty well. Girls and their almost none existent costume and boys... Well, boys just go to see the girls. Drinks and food from the best quality. And when I say drinks, I mean beverages, all kinds of them.

And now you can imagine how the hell I know this. I think you must be thinking I'm one of these boys who goes to see the girls in almost non existent outfit. Or maybe one of the jocks and popular kids in school.

Nops...

As I tell you before... All I know are rumors that are spread at school the day after, like I spread the butter on my bread. 

I've never been to one of Hee Hee's parties.

*

Hi. My name is Lee Sungmin. I'm in my senior year and I'm a straight A's student. And no.. I've never been invited for one of Heechul's parties as I said, thank you very much.
And as I can see, I'm the only one who had never been in one.

Not that I care, actually... 

Oh boy, who am I trying to fool? Of course I care! 

My case is a bit different from all the others.
I like to study, but I'm not a nerd, per say. I'm just a normal boy that really likes to study. You know, some people like to listen to music. I like to study. Some others like to smoke weed. I like to study. 

You like chocolate?
I like to study. 

But you see... This is what makes me be seen as a nerd in here and that's the biggest cause of my problems. I don't have many friends... I think only Hyukjae can be called like this. I don't go out a lot and I don't talk to many people in my grade. Or any grade. Girls don't talk to me for the right purposes, they talk to me to know about the lessons, the class, if I already did that exercise, so they can come and get it (lalala la).

I normaly stay at home, reading or studying or writing... But I always stay at home someway.

But it seems like this year, things are about to change. 

*

- Hey Sungmin! - I heard a voice from afar, calling me. This could only be one person in the world.

Hyukjae.

- Say it, monkey. - I didn't even bother turning to him and kept walking my way to the next class. I could feel he was right behind me, and this means something. - Spill it, Hyuk!

- Are are you going to the halloween party tomorrow? - I stopped on my track. He says what? I couldn't believe my ears. 

- Seriously? 

- What?

- No... Seriously are you aksing me this? Like, really? - my eyes rolled automaticaly. Just like my own friend didn't know my nerdy reputation. Astonishment was nothing compared to how I was. - I can't believe you're indeed asking me this. 

- What's wrong, Minnie? - he wasn't getting the deal here. Which is sad. Pretty sad.

- Have you forgoten, in this empty monkey brain of yours, who I am? People never invite me to this kind of thing. Actually, they don't even call me for any kind of thing. Actually they don't even TALK TO ME!! - yep... you could say I was angry. 

It was too much already just being me, the guy nobody cares, the nerdy that has no friends or girls. I didn't need to be reminded this each single second of my life. 

- Minnie-ah! Calm down! - he said. But I didn't pay any attention. I was walking again, not bothering again. - Hyung, listen to me, please! I found this on your notebook. 

At the mention of something found on my notebook I stopped, looked at him and... No... I looked at his hand, that was almost in front of my eyes, bouncing a black piece of paper. 

It was written:

"Welcome to the "Hee Hee's Halloweenie Party 2013 - Third edition". I'm glad to tell you that you are one of the lucky bastards that are going to be attending the event of the year. Here's your invitation. Show this in the front door of the building (adress below) to be allowed to go in. 

And don't forget.... COSTUME, ES! Or else, go home.

Kim Heechul, the diva"

OMG.

OHMYGOOD.

It's a ing invitation. (sorry the bad word). I GOT A ING INVITATION. (sorry, again)

My eyes were wide open in shock. I was gaping, shocked and... Happy as hell!

- OMG, Hyuk. I got an invitation to the best party ever. - I said and took the paper from him. It was so blackish and shining on my hands and... OMG. I was speechless. 

- I told you to listen to me. - he said, hugging me on his side, smilling and showing his big gums, ew, while we kept walking to our class. I know I got an ivitation and all, but I didn't want to be late. - I just found it when I was about to start copying the lesson. And believe me, I was as shocked as you are, my friend. 

I didn't know if it was a compliment or not... But I couldn't care less.

I was going to the party, and it's gonna be awesome.