Chapter 1

Glimpse of Heaven

"Kamsahamnida! Thank you all for your hard work!" The Wonder Girls bowed and bowed and Lim went off the stage first, then Yenny, Yubin, Sunye. Lastly followed by Sohee.

**At back stage**

"Annyeonghaseyo!! We are Super Junior!" super junior greeted loudly.

"Annyeonghaseyo!  We are Wonder Girls!" the girls greeted and bowed 90 degrees after all 5 of them gathered together. 

After exchanging greetings, Super Junior headed to the stage and shined on the stage with their great performance. While Wonder Girls went to their waiting room.

"Hyung, just now the girl with the long black hair is so cute!! Her name is.... Sohee right? I knew it! I've seen a lot of news about her! Mandu!" Hee Chul told Lee Teuk. He replied "Ya ya ya, we are going to perform now! Focus!"

"Unnie, did you see? Just now, the member standing at the extreme right did not bow.. How rude.." Sohee frowned as she recalled what happened just now. However all the other unnies are busy watching Super Junior on the tv in their waiting room. None of them were listening to Sohee.  

Not long later, Sohee's thoughts were disrupted. "Wonder Girls, it's time to go up the stage. The results are releasing soon." A backstage member announced out loud.  "Yea, thank you."  All of them drank sips of water and hurried to the stage. 

"Who is gonna be the winner? Is it Wonder Girls or Super Junior??! Please look at the image together.. Ah, Super Junior! Congratulations!" The three emcees exclaimed out loud. 

"We're very happy to win this. Thank you to our company, fans, staff, manager, Thank you very much! I love you!" Lee Teuk thanked everyone. 

After their encore stage, SuJu went WG's waiting room.. "Annyeonghaseyo! Wonder Girls you were great on stage just now." Hee Chul exclaimed. He looked at Sohee, and wanted to show a friendly and yet charismatic side to her but Sohee isn't looking at his direction. Sunye said "Kamsahamnida.. You all were great too. Super Junior deserve this award." They introduced each of themselves since it will be more convenient as the 2 popular groups may come across each other in the future too. Lee Teuk then said "Have a good rest and see you all soon." 

 

For the next few performances.. when Wonder Girls and Super Junior walk past each other. They still greeted each other with lots of energy and smiles. However when Sohee walks past Hee Chul, she will only bow and briskly walk away. 

Sunye notices Sohee's different behaviour towards Hee Chul and asked "Sohee-ya~ What happened? Are you uncomfortable?" Sohee shrugged and said "Nah~ It's nothing. Just had a bad first impression of.. hmm Hee Chul-ssi? Is that the name? Hee Chul?" Sunye replied  and joked "Yes. Why? Did he swear?"  "oh? Unnie? nope.. he did not bow.. " Sunye said "Don't treat him differently just because of bad first impression! Maybe he's nice? Let's go and drink bubble tea and relax ourselves! Unnie will treat today~" 

Meanwhlie in SuJu waiting room.. "Aish... I really don't understand.. Why do I think that Sohee-ssi despise me..?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first time writing fanfic!!!! Please support me!! :) And I love Sohee~~~ I dont know whether to write about Heedragon or Soheechul haha... but chose soheechul in the end!