Pabo

Lie To Me

Enjoying the story so far?I hope you do x3

I tried my best writing the first chapter .__. I wrote it for at least...2.00 a.m till 3.00 >.>

Anyways,Next chapter!

------------

Donghae POV

-Shower-

I sighed at the warmth when hot water poured all over me.I threw my front hair back since it blocked my view.I gently closed my eyes and breathed gently.

"mm...warm.." I muttered.I rubbed my neck slowly and looked down.Suddenly,I saw red  liquid dripping on the floor.I walked to the bathroom mirror and saw that Im having a nosbleed.I rubbed my nose.

"Dammit." I pinched my nose in order to stop it from dripping.I took my towel and walked out.Not caring about my hair still being wet,I sat on my bed and rubbed my nose with my towel.(The one I'm using write now.)

"Yumi!" I shouted.My maid hurriedly walked in.She bowed.

"Y-yes Donghae-Sshi?" She gripped onto the tray she was holding.I blinked.

"Help me close the shower tap in the bathroom." I ordered.She bowed again and ran in.I covered both of my nose holes with tissues.

"I look stupid.." I murmered.I stared at myself in the mirror.My maid walked back to me again.

"A-all done sir." she stuttered.I smiled.

"You can go and relax now." I answered without looking at her.She bowed.

"Thank you Donghae-sshi.." I nodded and she walked out.

-Office-

"Umm..Donghae-Sshi,Someones here to see you." the manager said.I nodded.

"Let him in."

"arraso sir." He walked out to call the misterious person.I raised and eyebrow when someone unfamiliar came in.

"And you are?-"

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Hyukjae imnida!I-i came here to talk to y-you.." He bowed.

I layed back on my chair calmly. "Why are you here?"

"I said I wanted to talk to you about something.."

'I don't even know you.' I answered him.

"I'm j-just one of your customers s-sir.." He smiled.I nodded.

"Take a seat." I ordered him.He nodded and took a seat in front of me.

"So whats this all about?"

----------------------------------------------------

Hyukkie POV

I gulped."I hope I'll do this right.." I thought.

Flashback

I sighed frustratingly while kicking the wall.

"ughh!~" I whined.

"What should I do?" I thought.I forced my eyes shut and started thinking hard.

"GAHH!I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING!" I shouted and threw my pillow on the wall.Suddenly,I shot up from bed.

"Oh my god,I could just go ask him!!" I smiled.

"B-but..theres no way he'll do it.." I frowned.

"But I must do it!Since theres no other way!" I shouted proudly.I covered my mouth quickly.

"I should've shouted..someone might heard me!" I slapped myself.

"Pabo pabo!" I whispered to myself.

"Well..I better stop talking to myself and go there.." I stood up and ran outside.(Ofc I brought my backpack with me ^.^)

End of Flashback.

 

"u-uuh...I w-was wondering i-if you can help me with something....." I said quietly and looked away.I peeked at him again and he had a serious expression.

"what is it?spit it out already." He ordered.

"I-ifyoucouldbemyfakeboyfriendifyoudoiswearillpayyoubackwithsomething!!anythingyouwant!!" I quickly spoke.He didn't say anything but move closer to me.

"What!?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I-if you want to b-be my fake b-b-b-oyfriend.." My voice cracked at the last part.

"And WHY would I help YOU do that?" He answered.I looked up.

"Ahh!!I know!Aegyo!It always works!" I thought.

"Plleeeeeeeeeeeeeeasse?" I begged him while blinking cutely at him.He looked away.I could see him blush.I smirked.

"Oppa?" I moved to the other side so he could see me.

"Get out." He said quietly.

"Noooohh~Oppa!!Pleeease?" I begged him again.
"I SAID NO!" He shouted.I whimpered like a puppy and ran out.

"sheesh!stupid guy!" I murmered while running out.

"All hope is lost!!" I thought while panicking.I stopped running when I was out of the hotel.I pouted.

"Idiot." I poked out my tounge at the hotel and walked back to the dorm.

--------------

TBC heart

                 Did you enjoy it?I know it looked crappy o.e

If you are wondering about the Lie To Me show,you can se eet in Youtube xD (I changed some of the episodes 'cause I never watched the first few chapters before)

And the song is SO kyeopta(cute)! You wanna hear it?Heres the link :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwAMiMqMMig&feature=related 

(Ignore the first one when the little kid sings xD adults sing it too.)

 

------------------------------------