Bad choice,Eunhyuk.

Lie To Me

Hyukkie POV

I slowly leaned back onto my chair and stretch out my legs with a yawn.School is getting preety boring these days with their stupid homework,non-stop exams and crazy teaches.I bent down my table and sighed.

"Homework,homework,bla bla bla.School is such a fuss." I thought.I closed my eyes to take a quiet nap,but failed by the sound of trucks and cars passing by our school outside the gates.(which was really close to our lame classroom.)

My eyes fluttered open when I heard someone call my name.

"Lee Hyukjae!Why won't you concertrate on your studies a bit more?"I blinked."Don't just dream about happy stuff,since it won't come true!"The strict teacher continued.

"Arraseo arraseo,I'll try my best," I answered quietly.

"Psh,I will never do that!" I smirked at my own thoughts.The bell rang and everyone stood up happily.I threw my bag lazily onto my back.I grinned and followed the others out of the classroom.

"whoot!School is over!" I stretched out my arms again.

My chingu,Sungmin,(which appears to be the 'Teacher's Pet' in our class) frowned.

"Yah,school isn't that boring you know," He looked up at me.I pouted.

"Yes it is." I answered.

"No its not." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes it is."

"Shaddup!" Sungmin whined. "I don't wanna fight again.N.E.V.E.R." He showed his index finger at me while moving it from left to right.I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever hyung.I'm gonna go find Heechul hyung right now if you don't mind~." I walked past through him and went into the boys' dorm.I pushed the door and noticed the place was crowded with naughty boys like usual.I sighed and ran into my shared room.Heechul was on his own bed reading a who-knows-what-kind of book.I stopped and stared at him in suprise.He looked up and smiled.

"Hello thar." He said in English.I nodded and threw myself on my bed.I sighed happily from finally being able to relax my muscles.

"Whats up hyung?" I asked.

"Nothing much."He answered and looked back on his book.I raised an eyebrow.

"Why in the world are you reading a book?I thought you hated them.." 

"Hyukkie,its actually a maga(magazine xD)-"

"everyone in this school is getting insane with reading!" I cut him off.I turned around to face the wall instead of Heechul.

"Anyway,I'm gonna take a nap." I waved at him."hmm...whatever."I heard him mutter before I fell into dream land.

....................................

"HYUK!HYUK!" Heechul's voice resounded the whole room.I shot up from my bed in suprise.I heaved a sigh of relief."And I thought who were a cookie monster that was trying to eat me..."

"Say whut!?" He snapped.I looked up and gulped."N-nothing,hyung." I replied.Heechul smiled suddenly and asked,"Wanna go to the new saloon I just saw in the 'book' I was reading?I heard that Its really relaxing and it not far from here!"

"What time is it?!Isn't it midnight or something!?"I slept at 5.00 p.m.I thought I slept really long until it was midnight.Heechul muttered a "tsk,tsk." at me.I rolled my eyes.

"You just slept for a few minutes,silly." He corrected me.My mouth made an 'Oh' shape and I stood up from my bed."

but aren't we suppose to not go out from school except for the weekends?"I asked.Heechul chuckled.

"Today IS the weekends pabo~" He teased.I just remembered that today was only school 'tuition.' I nodded in embarrasment.

"I forgot,silly me.Sure,I would love to go!"I shot a gummy smile at him.He clapped.

"Better change your clothes~" He informed me before dissapearing from the room.I scratched my head while akwardly walking to the closet.

"What should I wear today?" I asked myself while searching.I pulled one hanger our with a grey long sleeve shirt on it.

"This is good enough." I smiled.I threw it on my bed and took off my shirt revealing my tummy.I ran back to my bed to grab the shirt.Suddenly,Heechul ran back in.I covered my body with the clothing.

"YAH!!Thats not nice to run into the room without asking you know!" I blushed.Heechul laughed.

"Mianhae Hyuk,I was just wondering if we could bring the others too?"

"Sure,sure,just get out!I need some privacy!"

"fine.." He pouted and closed the door.

"Finally...geez.." I muttered and continued what I was doing.

........................

"Ahhh!This is so relaxing!"Jessica moaned.We all laughed.

"Shh!Trying to relax here!" Krystal shouted.

"Stop with the random fighting already!" Yoona pouted.Me,Yuri,and Heechul hyung remained quiet.

"Lol." I mumbled under my breath.

...........................

"Hey,oppa,are you still single?" Jessica suddenly asked me..

"Yeah,I was planning to ask that too." Yoona and the others stared at me.I started to panick.

"Its okay if you are~even though we are all with someone now doesn't mean we don't like you if your single!" Heechul smiled at me.I gulped.

"O-of course I'm with somebody!!" I shouted.Everyone gasped.

"Bad choice,Eunhyuk!" I thought angrilly.

Everyone cheered."Wow Hyukkie!Thats great!Who's the lucky guy?(they were all bi xD)"

"uh.." I blinked.

Everyone stared at me again.

"L-Lee Donghae!!The one w-who works in that hotel we like to be in!!!" I shouted.Everyone gasped again.

.!

"I bet his lying." Yuri said calmly."Your so mean,Yuri!" Yoona frowned.She shrugged.

"I a-am not!And I'll proof it!" Yuri looked at me.

"alright.You and him will meet all of us behind the dorm next Saturday,Arra?"I nodded.

All of us stayed quiet after that.

...................

"I'm so stupidd!!" I thought to myself.I kicked the innocent wall rapidly.

"What am I going to do?!" I muttered.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" I whined and threw my teddy at the wall.Luckily,I was the only one in the room.(Heechul went into Leetuek and Kangin's room)

..............................

TBC