HELP!

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey...

Okay so I have some bad news. Well...I kinda....well...you know...lost all meaning to keep writing this story...I'm in complete and internal writers block with it.

The reason for this is because out of AFF I have numerous other stories that are stuck in my head and the worse part is that I keep getting new story ideas, they pop into my head like every single second and now I don't feel like continuing this story.

However I really do want to continue since this story is my second most subscribed and most upvoted so I want to keep it but I don't want to write or continue this story anymore, I just don't feel like it anymore.

What should I do? Help please! Please tell me what I can do or something like that...I just want to keep it but I don't want to write it anymore...even though I did plan most of the chapters ahead of time...

Anyways, please tell me what I should do!

I want to continue...I just don't want to continue...

Thanks!

- Mybiasesname <3

P.S. I am truely sorry to those who are enjoying the story so far...not really much of a story yet though, but sorry if you really want to continue reading and wanting to find out whats going to happen net. Sorry! *bows ten thouand times*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter