Chapter 3 - Change

Doggs Out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - Change

 

As they were walking around the woods Jiho got curious to how Hyemi found them.

“Oi Hyemi, how in the world did you find us?” Jiho asked her as she led the way to the town she lives in, Seoul.

She held up a tracker towards his face, “Tracker,” she replied.

“Creepy,” Jiho said, shivering.           

Hyemi just glared at him.

While she was walking her shoulder lightly brushed Hansol’s arm, Hansol reacted to this hastily and severely pushed Hyemi to the ground. She fell in the middle of all the boys; they stopped walking and looked down at her.

Hansol hid behind Hyosang.

“Why did you do that for?” Hyemi irritatingly asked while still on the ground.

Hansol didn’t reply but only look disgustingly at Hyemi.

“What’s up with that look?” she asked.

They all sighed.

“Do not touch Hansol when he’s awake,” Sehyuk replied.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because for one, he doesn’t like it when people touch him and because you’re a girl and you’re human,” Jiho replied, exasperated.

“Well sorry that I’m a girl and that I’m human,” Hyemi spat as she got up from the ground and dusted the dirt off her .

“Why in the world did you guys trust this girl?” Sangdo inquired.

Hyemi glared at him.

“I don’t trust her at all, Byungjoo trusts her and even Hojoon does, it’s disgusting,” Jiho replied.

“You trust her Hojoon?!” they all asked, shocked in unison.

“It’s not like I trust her, I’m just waiting for her to betray us so that I can slaughter her,” Hojoon smirked and walked a head.

Hyemi got frightened and hid behind Yooncheol, since she believes that he’s nice.

This is so frightening, I didn’t know that Topp Dogg was so scary! She cried in her thoughts.

At least they’re cute.

 “Good on you Hojoon, you frightened her,” Yooncheol said.

Byungjoo saw this as an opportunity to comfort Hyemi. He walked beside her laid a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Hojoon may seem like a bad guy…a really bad guy, but once you get to know him and he gets to except you, he’s a real nice guy, trust me,” Byungjoo warmly smiled to Hyemi.

Jiho rolled his eyes, I thought he was stubborn.

Hyemi was flustered and blushed a light red. His smile was as beautiful as a rose; you can melt a girl’s heart with it.

“Byungjoo’s right, but until Hojoon gets use to humans you’re going to have to deal with the majority of us trying to kill you, or wanting to kill you,” Yooncheol explained.

Great, just great, why in the world did I have to help them! I’m so stupid for being so nice!

 

After a while of walking and the sun was now fully up they finally reached Seoul, the place where Hyemi lives.

“So this is where you’re going to live for as long as you like,” Hyemi smiled.

“Don’t like it,” Hansol and Jiho bluntly said in unison.

Hyemi glared at them, she already hated on the two of them.

“It seems…nice,” Sehyuk said.

“So you approve? You’re the leader right?” Hyemi asked with a smile on her face.

“Neh, and I do approve, Taeyang? Hojoon?” Sehyuk replied, he looks for an answer from Taeyang and Hojoon to see if they agree with him.

“Like it.”

“Hate it.”

“Hojoon stop being so mean!” Sanggyun punched Hojoon on the shoulder.

“It’s not being called mean when I’m referring to humans or anything related to them, and you know that,” Hojoon replied.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Sanggyun agreed.

“May we go?” Hyosang asked.

“Yeah…but first before you come here how about we give you a makeover and change some of your names, or else Scientist Choi will definitely find out where you guys are, he’s definitely going to check out Seoul first,” Hyemi suggested.

“Great idea,” Sehyuk replied.

“Okay then, how about we change the colour of your hair, all the kids are doing it these days,” Hyemi smiled.

“But I like my hair,” Sanggyun pouted.

“Well you guys need it more cut then coloured, it’s almost longer than mine!” Hyemi cried.

“Okay, okay, we’ll do what you say, if it will keep us safe then we’ll do everything you say,” Sehyuk replied.

“Deal with Jiho,” he added.

Jiho rolled his eyes.

“So where do we go?” Yooncheol asked. He walked beside Hyemi and titled his head to the right.

So cute.

“Well since my father’s rich and is well known around here, and since I’m obviously a girl –”

“You’re a girl? Heol, I didn’t notice,” Jiho laughed, interrupting what she was saying.

“I want to punch you so badly right now,” she murmured under her breath.

“Excuse me?” Jiho sassed at her.

Before Hyemi was able to reply, Sehyuk butted in and pushed the two apart so that they wouldn’t be able to fight with each other.

“Okay, it’s official, we’ll have to keep Jiho as far away as possible from Hyemi,” Sehyuk explained.

“Agreed,” they all replied in unison.

“So what were you saying before?” Sehyuk asked nicely.

Being nice is killing him, you don’t know how much he wants to rip her guts out right now but no he can’t, he has to show his brothers that they can live safely with humans without anyone getting hurt.

“I was saying that because I’m a girl, I get my haired coloured, cut and styled every day and the best place in Seoul is the Franck Provost Hair Salon on Garosugil, it’s a bit expensive though, but I can afford it thanks to my dad being rich and all,” Hyemi finished explaining.

“Great then, let’s go there,” Sehyuk smiled, everybody groaned.

“Oh quit you’re whining and let’s get this done and over with, you guys don’t want to get caught right?” he added.

They all nodded their heads in response.

Sehyuk smiled, “Good, now show us the way Hyemi.”

I hope you get ran over by a car, he thought.

Hyemi walked them over to Garosugil and on their way there is was a bit hectic an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter