ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

ITS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO YESTERDAY

 

Two days later Woohyun was still in the hospital and Woohyun's mother, Abigail, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Myungsoo had visited him every day as much as they could. Everyone of them was still confused, sad, desperate and frustrated because of Renee's death. No one knew what they should do or what to expect from the future, since the polices had been asking questions about the accident from all of them and it looked bad for Sunggyu, because after all he was the one who drove the car without a lisence. But no one was still able to let go of her.  It was clear that Woohyun was the most down at the moment, he has refused to talk about the situation. It was the morning when all of them decided to visit Woohyun together. They knocked the door, but no response, like usually. So they decided to just go into the room.
 
"How are you doing today honey?" Woohyun's mother asked right away when they entered the room.
"The same as yesterday and the day before and the day before that...." He said. Everybody sighted.
"I see..." Her mother said and sat down next to him. 
"We just heard you can leave the hospital today." Sunggyu tried to make him at least a little bit happier when he told that, but Woohyun just said:
"Great." and looked out of the window.
"I'm going to get some coffee, do anyone of you want some?" Woohyun's mother suddenly asked.
"If you would be so kind." Sungyeol said back. Woohyun's mother nodded and left the room.
"Okay I'm tired of this!!" Abigail started right away when she left the room. "Do you think you are the only one hurting here?! Do you think you are the only one who is having a hard time?!" Abigail yelled to Woohyun. But no response back, he didn't even look at her.
"LOOK AT ME!!" Abigail yelled and Woohyun finally turned his face to Abigail's and said:
"No I don't."
"WELL START TO ACT LIKE IT! You are so selfish, always thinking about yourself!!" She kept yelling.
"Okay I think that's enough." Sunggyu said to Abigail. 
"Tsk!" She said and ran out of the room.
"Should someone go after her?" Sungyeol asked.
"No I don't think so, she needs time alone." Sunggyu said. 
"But she has a point Woohyun, you can't be so selfish, we all are hurting as much as you are..." Myungsoo finally said something.
"Yeahyeah. So what are you guys about to do today?" Woohyun changed the subject.
"And stop changing the subject okay?!" Sunggyu yelled.
"I don't want to talk about it!! is it that hard to understand?!" Woohyun yelled back.
"You can't keep it all inside yourself, do you get that?! you HAVE to talk about it!!" 
"No I don't. I would like to have some time alone, please." He asked. The others didn't say anything, they just left the room without looking back.
"He always does this..." Sunggyu said.
"I know right, I wonder how we will be able to make him talk about it..." Sungyeol wondered.
"Lets think about something while drinking that coffee." Myungsoo said and they all went to the cafeteria.
 
----------------------------
 
Meanwhile someone sneaked to the hospital, and he was walking towards Woohyun's room, hoping for not being seen by anyone. He needed to talk with Woohyun, just the two of them there. He entered Woohyun's room without no asking or knocking the door.
 
"We need to talk!" He said.
"Oh talk you say? Is that really what you want from me?" Woohyun asked from him.
"Don't get on my nerves or else--"
"Or else what? Feel free to kill me or hit me whenever you want, you can't make me feel any less worser that I already am."
"Don't talk about feeling horrible, you don't know anything about it! It wasn't your daughter who just died!!!" He yelled. 
"So you are saying that I can't feel horrible because she wasn't related and such?! For the god's sake she was the love of my life!" Woohyun yelled back.
"And that is what costed her life! Its all your fault!! If only you haven't come after her..." He yelled and pointed at Woohyun. 
 
Woohyun's mother, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Abigail and Myungsoo were already almost at Woohyun's room again, but then they heard the argue between Woohyun and Renee's dad. They decided to listen behind the door for few moments before coming in.
 
"Blame it all on me, I am the reason why she is dead at the moment. It was my fault that she even decided to go back home and it was my fault that she wanted to leave back with me. Even though I wasn't driving, I don't blame Sunggyu at all. I shouldn't have even asked him to drive there, especially when he doesn't have a driver's lisence yet. Do you know how much I regret it all now? Do you know how much I feel quilty because of all this? Do you know how much I wanted to be the one dying instead of her? She didn't deserve to die, she didn't deserve to get hurt in the fist place. If I could, I would go back in time...." Woohyun said while tears fell down on his face. Renee's dad was left speechless and Woohyun's mother, Sunggyu and Abigail could feel their hearts broken, they didn't know Woohyun was hiding all this inside himself. They didn't know he was blaming it all on himself. So they rushed in to the room and said all at the same time to Renee's dad:
"Get the hell out of here and don't come back!!!" and fortunately he left right away.
"Did you hear it all?" He asked when he saw his mother, Sunggyu, Abigail, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. 
"Yes and it breaks my heart." Her mother said. Woohyun couldn't help keep crying.
"Can you guys give me and my son private time?" She asked from the others. They nodded and went to the hallway to wait. 
"Mom, I feel horrible... I just want to die or something..." Woohyun sobbed.
"Woohyun, don't say that. It wasn't your fault that she died. You didn't know what was going to happen, you didn't know she would get hurt. And to be honest, I think you made the best choise when you went after her, it really tells that you truly love her." 
"But still mom.. this is the second time I'm going through this same thing, first with dad, now with her.. two one of the most important persons in my life has died and I can't do nothing about it!! Why them? Why not me?!?"
"Woohyun, you need to realise that none of this was your fault. Everyone's time comes, but it hasn't been your time yet and don't talk about dying to me. I understand what you are going through now, so let me tell you something. When your dad died, I was desperate, frustrated and I wanted to die too, but do you know what kept me going? YOU WOOHYUN, YOU. My only child. I couldn't leave you alone, you were the light in the other side of the tunnel for me, I had to continue living because of you. And what comes to you, my dear son, I think you are the strongest among us. You never cried in front of me, you always smiled to me, even though we were having hard time. You were there for me when I needed you the most. Do you know what broke my heart though? everytime I heard you crying during nights. And now since its the other way around, I'm there for you Woohyun, don't you ever think you are alone in this, okay? Plus you got some amazing friends outside of the room and I think you should apologize from them now. And remember that there is always us who loves you and who are there for you, whatever the situation is, okay?" Woohyun's mother told him.
"Thank you mom, really thank you." Woohyun sobbed and hugged her mother.
"Oh gosh boy you are making me cry too!" She laughed and Woohyun laughed with her. 
"Can you tell them to come here, I need to say something to them." Woohyun asked from her mother. She nodded and told the others come to the room.
"Mother made me realise something. I have been horrible towards you all and I'm sorry, really sorry. I have been selfish and only thinking about myself even though you guys are hurting as much as I am... So, if you ever want to talk about something, Renee, life or anything you want, I'm here for you. and I'm sorry once again..." Woohyun apologized.
"Apology accepted." They all said and smiled at him.
"Shouldn't we leave now?" Woohyun asked, after all it was the day when he get out of the hospital.
"No, not yet, we have to wait for couple of hours, okay?" Woohyun's mother asked.
"....sure?" Woohyun said. No one had any idea what was going to happen next.
 
-------------------------------------
 
It was already getting late and all of them was still wondering what are they still doing in the hospital. Woohyun's mother told Sunggyu, Abigail, Sungyeol and Myungsoo that they can leave, but they insisted to stay. 
 
"Mom, why are we still here? I want to go home..." Woohyun complained.
"Just wait for few minutes, I have a suprise for you!" She said.
"Can't this suprise wait till we are at home?!" 
"No, because they are already here."
"What? they? what are you talking about?" Woohyun was confused.
"Waaait I'm going to guide them here~" She said and left the room.
"Do you guys have any idea whats going on?" Woohyun asked from the others.
"Not really.." They all answered and shaked their heads.
"Are you ready~" His mother was at the door already.
"Yeah?"
"TADAAAAAAA!" She stepped aside and there was 3 men standing in the doorstep. Woohyun's jaw dropped when he saw them, he couldn't say anything and tears started to fall from his eyes.
"Who are they?" Sungyeol asked confused.
"NAHH DON'T CRY!!" One of them said.
"DONGWOO! HOYA! SUNGJONG!" Woohyun yelled, he was so happy.
"Aren't you happy seeing us?!" Hoya asked.
"Of course!"
"Why are you crying then?!"
"Its happy tears, okay?!"
"Always so sensitive..." 
"But what are you all doing here?!?" Woohyun finally managed to ask. Woohyun's mother showed a sign to the others that its better leave the old friends alone to talk for a while and so they walked to the hallway.
"Your mother called us and told what happened and of course we rushed here right away... I'm really sorry Woohyun, I would have wanted to see her too..." Dongwoo said.
"Thank you for coming, really. It means a lot to me..."
"You are welcome.. its so nice to see you too!" Sungjong said.
"So tell me guys, what have you been doing after I left?" Woohyun asked.
 
--------------------------------
 
"No one answered to my question, who are they?" Sungyeol asked once again.
"They are his old friends from Korea..." Sunggyu answered.
"Ohh right!"
"Wow look at them, they are all laughing! We have tried to make him even smile during these past two or three days, but no he didn't and then they come and make him smile and laugh just like that, amazing should I say..." Abigail wondered.
"Look at them, they aren't just friends... they are like a family." Myungsoo pointed out.
"Exactly. When we still were living in Korea, I swear you couldn't tear them apart, they were always together whenever they went." Woohyun's mother said. 
"Good to know that he has such friends when they are taking me away from all of you..." Sunggyu said desperately. Everybody went silent for a minute, because they knew that he was right, the polices are probably going to lock Sunggyu in jail soon.
 
-------------------------------
 
It was already the next morning and Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong stayed at Woohyun's place, when all the others went to their own homes. Sunggyu woke up to a text message and he checked who dared to wake him up. It was a text message from Woohyun.
"Can we meet up in the nearest cafe in 30 minutes?" the message said. Sunggyu got up fast and got ready for the meeting. He was only wondering why would Woohyun want to meet in a cafe and not at their house? 
 
------------------------------
 
Sunggyu stepped inside to the cafe just in time, but he didn't see Woohyun anywhere. Instead of seeing him, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Abigail were there.
 
"What are you guys doing here?" He asked from them.
"I got a message from Woohyun." Sungyeol answered.
"Me too..." They all said together.
"I wonder whats going on...." Sunggyu wondered. Why would Woohyun want to see them all in a cafe? But after one minute of wondering, they got the answer. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong entered the cafe and told all of them to sit down.
"So it was you who sent us those messages!" Sungyeol said.
"Yeah, because we want to talk about something with you all, without Woohyun...." Dongwoo answered.
"Has something happened?"
"No! Woohyun was still sleeping when we left." Sungjong told them.
"So whats up then?" Abigail asked.
"Its about Woohyun. We are going to ask him to move back to Korea with us." Hoya told what they were going to do. Sunggyu felt his heart skipping beats.
"WHAT?" Sungyeol yelled.
"Even though he might belong to Korea, but he is part of something here too..." Abigail said.
"Lets not get angry here now, okay? We have a suggestion to make to all of you." Hoya said.
"We would want you guys to come with us, with Woohyun to Korea too." Sungjong told them.
"Why?" Myungsoo asked.
"According to what he has told to us about you all, I don't think he could survive a day without you. He cares about you all so much and especially Sunggyu. He told us that you have been there for him everytime he needed you and even though he has known us for his whole life and you for not that long, I think you mean the most to him." Dongwoo said and this made Sunggyu shed a few tears. 
"But how can I come with you when I'm going to end up in jail?" Sunggyu asked.
"Like we would let that happen~" Sungjong said and smirked.
"So we are running away from the polices?!?!" Sunggyu couldn't believe what he had just heard.
"Exactly. No way we would let you end up in prison, am I right?" Dongwoo asked from the others.
"YES!" Abigail, Sungyeol and Myungsoo yelled at the same time.
"Guys.....I am going to accept my fate, and if I escape, you all will be punished from it too, because you helped me." 
"Get it already! ALL FOR ONE. We are not going to let you end up there ALONE. We will suffer this together." Abigail said to Sunggyu. 
"I guess I have no choise then...."
"So what do you say? are you guys in the plan?" Dongwoo asked.
"HELL YEAH!" They all yelled.
"Now we need to let Woohyun know about this."
 
--------------------------------------
 
"So what do you say?" Dongwoo asked from Woohyun when they told their plan about leaving to Korea.
"Sounds great, but...."
"But what?"
"I can't leave my mother here alone..." He told them.
"Woohyun, its time for you to be responsible of your life, you can't stay here because of me. Plus I think this is the best for you now." Woohyun's mother said.
"Thank you mother..." 
"Its okay. And what comes to Sunggyu, I will not tell the polices where you guys are."
"Thank you so much!" Sunggyu thanked her. 
"So when are we leaving?!" Sungjong asked.
"There is someone I need to meet first before leaving."
 
-------------------------------------
 
Woohyun pressed the doorbell and waited someone to come to open the door for him. It took few minutes before someone opened the door for him.
 
"Oh Woohyun, come in" She said and stepped aside. Woohyun walked inside the familiar house and looked around, all around the house were boxes and half of the stuff had been packed.
"How are you Sandra?" He asked.
"Good, I guess. I have been packing the past few days." Sandra answered.
"Why? going somewhere?" 
"I'm moving back to my parents, we all need each others in a time like this...."
"I understand..." 
"How about you? Want some coffee?"
"I'm doing okay, its still really hard though, I was used to see her around all day long, but now when she is gone.. its just... breaking my heart.... and no thanks, I have to leave soon..."
"I can feel your pain... that is one of the reasons why I'm moving away, I can't stay here... huh? why in such hurry?"
"That is why I actually came here for, to say goodbye. I'm leaving back to Korea..."
"Really? well I guess you have no reason to stay since..."
"Exactly.. Everything here reminds me of her and I can't take it anymore and I'm not ready to face her friends from school yet...."
"I understand that totally... but shouldn't you go already? you were in such hurry!"
"Yes I really should.. thank you for everything Sandra and take care." Woohyun said and they hugged.
"You too." 
 
Woohyun walked to the car where all the others were waiting for him, he opened the door, sat down and he said:
"Lets get going! Korea is waiting for us already!" 
"YEAH!" they all yelled at the same time and the car took off to the airport.



NOTE: so this was the last chapter sobs haha. There was millions of spelling and language mistakes, but I enjoyed writing this and I hope you all enjoyed reading it, even though there was this sad ending. Not every lovestory can end happily, right? Oh well anyways thank you all for reading and subscribing this, it really means a lot to me! :) and if you are still interested in my stories, I'm going to write a new one with Infinite in it too~ I tell you that its going to be totally different than this one~~ but stay tuned! I might even post the description of the fic today, we'll see!