They love Him. He loves them. I love Him MOST.

Letter for Him
You jumped on your bed with your earphones on, you just had a tiring day at university and all you wanted to do was rest and relax your mind. You were listening to one of his songs and little did you know you fell asleep. Every time you would listen to his voice you completely melted and everything around you disappeared, it was just you and his voice.
 
Yes, you were a fan of VIXX's Jung Taekwoon (aka Leo). You were not sure when everything started to be this serious. You were just a simple fan of the group back then, but now it's different. Everything now run around him, you couldn't even take your eyes off him whenever you watched a video of them and you couldn't help but smile at every small actions he did.
 
In other words, you fell hard in love with him.
 
But can you really call that love? Was it really love the one you felt for him? You didn't know. You were attracted to him, that's for sure but in love? Mystery.
 
How can you develop that kind of feeling if you never truly saw him? He doesn't even know you exist, but how did your feelings grow this big? Your mind was bombarded with too many questions and you haven't got a single answer for them.
 
He was thousands miles away from you and you were thousands miles away from him. He would wake up while you would still be sleeping soundly, and maybe dreaming about him (for the nth time). You would normally spend your day doing your things, of course one of them was thinking about him, while he would do whatever he is doing, you didn't know.
 
It's hard. Dreaming a guy that you know will never be yours. But you can't let that little thing you have of him go. It may be small but it's enough for you for now. There's a reason behind everything that had happened to you, from founding about him to knowing the painful reality. 
 
He's not yours and never will be.
 
Do you regret it? No, you're happy and that's all that matters and there's no turning back.
 
He doesn't know you exist? Well let it be that way, as long as it doesn't harm anyone you're fine with it.
 
You're thankful? Indeed!
 
You love him? They love him. He loves them more. I love him MOST!