Dear YOU

Letter for Him

WrittenMay 23rd 2013

Dear YOU,

Waking up with a smile. A pure, sincere smile on my still sleeping face.

Of course, it couldn’t be any different: once again, I dreamt about you, the best thing that could ever happen to me.

Ah, how I wish we could spend all those beautiful, breathtaking moments in real life! Moments where I’d be next to you, taking care of you, sharing all my thoughts, memories and dreams with you, and showing all the love I could give to my beloved. Moments that, I know, I’d never have the chance to be with you.

How am I supposed to tell you how I feel about you? How just seeing your face makes my heart beat fast with joy?

Distance can make us  away from each other: yet in my heart, all I can see is you. Tell me, am I the only one you can see in your heart too? No, of course not. Who knows, maybe your heart belongs to someone else.

Do you expect me to know that? You’re not even here; and you’ll never be. Never!

Your world is way to different from mine: you’re up there, and I’m down here, constantly looking up, hoping that you will look back.

Can you do that? Will you give me the chance to witness your beauty, your lips, your angelic voice?

What am I saying, of course not. You’re an Idol, I’m just a simple girl who is helplessly in love with you.

My dreams are the only way to fulfill my wish to see you, to be by your side, to feel you without any hesitation or obstacle. No one could take them away from me; I guess I would die if that happens.

I listen to your songs every single moment of the day, always smiling when your part comes out. My friends always make fun of me for this; they say that I’m a fool, suffering for someone I will never meet. That I’m way too crazy: absolutely crazy for you!

Tell me, please, what have you done to me? It hurts, it hurts so much.

I know it was my choice, and I have to accept every single little consequence I might face. But is it really that sinful to care for someone, even if you don’t know them?

Today, you had your first comeback stage, along with your group. I’m so proud of you, of how you made it so far now! Gaining more and more fans every time. Your charm is one of the best out there.

Please, keep on improving, and all the efforts will have their own rewards, I’m sure about that.

Be more confident with yourself, break the shell that’s keeping you distant from us, and by doing that we can know who truly is the man behind it. We will accept every inch of you, if you just allow us to. Please!

And always remember: if someone really loves you, he or she will never leave despite all the bad things other people could said or put on you. Haters gonna hate!

They are just envious of what you have, US!

Your fans will never leave. We promised to never leave! We promised ever since the day we started admiring you. So don’t worry about us, we will support you in every possible way.

Please, don’t forget that, ok?

Oh God, how I want to see you right now! If only I could, I would run hundreds, no! Thousands miles just to hug you, keep you in my arms to make you feel you’re not alone, not anymore.

I know, that could never happen. So why do I keep dreaming about you? It’s because you’re my world now. YES! Everything I do, see and feel brings me to you- I sound silly, I know.

But whatever, who cares! As long as it makes me happy, I don’t care anymore!

Reading again this letter, I realized that I said a lot of silly things. Maybe, I should really stop here now… So yeah…

Oh, and one last thing…

I love you. And thank you for being you!

Your starlight.