Chapter 4

Sweetest Downfall

It's been a week since Yixing and Eun Ae started exchanging text messages to each other. Sometimes at night before they go to sleep, Yixing would call her just to say 'Good night' or he must admit, he really wanted to hear her voice.

Yixing thought about it and he knew she's getting real attached to him. He's head was battling with decisions that's confusing him more. Should he take this to the next level or wait and take things slow first?

He sighed, staring at his phone's wallpaper. It was her picture, he downloaded it from her facebook account because how can he resist? It was a stolen shot yet her smile really captures his heart.

"Haven't replied yet?" JoonMyun asked as he sat down next to Yixing. The practice just finished an hour ago and it is already 10am, he was sure she's awake already. He shook his head, a small smile forming on his lips. JoonMyun patted his shoulder. "She'll reply, you just have to wait."

But the reply never came.

 

 

 

 

 

Yixing was starting to get worried. It's been two days since she stopped replying to his messages. Two days since she started ignoring his calls. What's happening? He often questions himself if he had done anything wrong.

"Maybe she's just busy, hyung." Jong In reassured him, they are on their way to a music show and he wanted his hyung to feel better before the performance starts.

"It's been two days, Jong In." Yixing replied weakly and the other members throw him a sympathetic look.

"Oh!" MinSeok's eyes widened, managing to get all of their attention to him. "Look! Eun Ae-ssi updated her facebook status!"

Yixing's eyes went hopeful as he exchange places with LuHan. He scoots closer to MinSeok, looking over on his friend's phone's screen.

Of all people... Why it had to be me? :(

Yixing's heart stopped its beating for a few moments. Why is her status like that? Is anything wrong? What could her problem be? He took his phone from his pocket and a small smile went on his lips. He just received a text message from her.

"She texted you already?" Kris asked, noticing Yixing's smile. The younger nodded his head and the other members waits for him to tell them what was on the message.

"She says she's sorry for not being able to reply to my messages and answering my calls." Yixing reads the message.

"Well? What are you waiting for? You should reply to her now." Kris suggested but LuHan intervenes almost immediately.

"Why don't you call her instead?" LuHan said and Yixing decides to follow the second oldest.

He dialed Eun Ae's number and after two rings, her voice went on the audio. "...Oppa?"

"Oh. Hi, Eun Ae-ssi." Yixing replied politely and the other members urged him to set her on loudspeaker. He raised a hand though, wanting to ask permission first. "Umm, can I put you on loudspeaker? The members are missing you." He chuckled, his cheeks starts to blush.

"...Yeah. Sure!" Eun Ae agreed and Yixing set it on loudspeaker.

"Annyeong, Eun Ae-ssi!" The EXO members greeted her happily and somehow, it made Eun Ae smiled a bit.

"Annyeong, oppas..." She replied shortly, a smile was on her lips. "I heard you are nominated today? Fighting!" She wished them good luck and JoonMyun was the first one who replied.

"Thank you, Eun Ae-ssi. And we hope that you're doing fine right now. Yixing haven't heard from you for two days." He said, making Yixing's cheeks blush even more.

"Oh... I really am sorry for not replying..." Eun Ae apologized again, sincerely.

"It's alright. What matters the most is that we already know that you are fine." Yixing said, putting her on headset again. He couldn't waste a single time, they're nearing the target place and he wanted to talk to her more. "How have you been, Eun Ae-ssi?" He asked, trying to act cool despite of the younger members teasing him.

"Umm, can I call you back later, oppa?" Eun Ae asked gently and Yixing's smile faded for a second but was returned to his face almost immediately.

"Oh yeah. Sure. I'll wait for it, Eun Ae-ssi." He still beamed at her and without a word, Eun Ae ended the call.

"Ended so quickly?" LuHan asked and Yixing replied with a smile on his face.

"She says she'll call me back later."

 

 

 

 

 

But Eun Ae never called back.


010214.

Author's Note:

Happy New Year, dearies! It didn't turned out to be a chapter filled with fluffy scenes like what I promised on the last update, mianhe! I suppose the fluffy ones will be posted on the next chapter? Kekeke. And oh, this story will have 10 to 12 chapters! ^^,

Plugging:

My Boyfriend is a Gangster - Yongguk | Eun Hee

EXO's Girlfriends (Deleted Scenes) - EXO | Ocs